PLAN A FOR DETECTIVE WORK

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Next Morning~~~

Elaine's POV :

I guess Kiseop and I are gonna officially start our detective plans! I woke up immediately and rushed to AJ's and his room. Aigoo, the both of them are still sleeping -.- Wait, the whole of U-kiss are still sleeping -.- These sleepy boys...

I shook Kiseop awake quietly, not wanting to wake AJ up.

MISSION FAILED.

"YAH!!! LEE KISEOPPPP!!! WAKE UP." I yelled into his ear.

Aish! Not working :( But I think I woke AJ up. TOO BAD :P

I tried again, "YAH!!! DETECTIVE KISEOP REPORTING TO DUTY. IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP, I'LL GET A NINJA TO WAKE YOU UP."

"What!?!?!" Kiseop screamed.

MUAHAHA I succeeded! <3

After Kiseop cursed some words, he finally woke up :) He then whispered, "Okay, we are gonna start our duties now. First, I want you to... pour me a cup of milk."

I stared at him, thinking how is that gonna help us. I poured the both of us milk (MILK IS SO DELICIOUS! LOL) and we started thinking how to find out/make Kevin confess WHAT'S UP WITH HIM.

I took a piece of paper and wrote =

Detectives: Elaine and Kiseop

Mission: Find out what's wrong with Kevin

1. Stalk him

 

Kiseop and I agreed the best way to find out the truth was to stalk him :)

And guess who had to stalk him? ME.

"WHY KISEOP?!?!? WHY CAN'T YOU STALK HIM!"

"Cos' I'm a guy and guys DON'T stalk guys."

I face-palmed him and said, "Fine fine... But if anything bad happens to me, you are going to PAY :P"

"OKAY OKAY... If anything bad happens to you, I'm gonna be your bodyguard for the rest of my life."

"YESH!!!"

"Why are you so happy Elaine?" said a voice.

I looked up. WOAH KIBUM HAS ABS. MY INNOCENCE IS RUINED!!!

"Kibum hyung, wear a shirt. Elaine's underage."

"BUT SHIRTS ARE STUFFY AND THEY MAKE ME SWEAT"

"PIGS SWEAT. HUMANS PERSPIRE."

"YOU ARE WEIRD KISEOP. Fine then, I will wear a shirt:( Sorry Elaine..."

"Nah... and I agree with you. KISEOP IS WEIRD."

"High-five! Wait, I better go and put on a shirt now... kekeke:)"

Kiseop glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him...

 

BAD IDEA.

 

He started poking me and I am FREAKING AFRAID OF TICKLES AND POKES.

"KYAAAAA! SAVE ME SOMEONE!!!"

"MUAHAHA. Didn't you know Ninja Kiseop's best moves are his POKEY POKE POKE?"

"You are very weird Lee Kiseop."

 

OKAY, BAD IDEA.

 

 

Kiseop started poking me at FULL BLAST.

Just then, another voice said, "What are you both doing?"

Kiseop was on top of me and I yelled, "GERROOOFF ME KISEOP."

"Kekeke Sorry..."

I looked at the person who said that and it was Kevin.

Yikes... He is so touchy today.

 

"Wassup Kevin~" I said.

"Yeah, everything's... fine... Erm, don't be so close to Kiseop..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."

 

Kiseop looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

 

I guess it's time for DETECTIVE ELAINE.

 

Kevin grabbed some food on the table and went back to his room. Aigoo what's wrong with him? I looked at Kiseop and he gestured for me to take action now. I sighed deeply and walk to Kevin's room.

'Knock Knock!'

"Come in..."

I walked in to Kevin's room. It was empty other than him... I guess Xander is at the games room playing.

 

"Erm... Kevin? Are you like alright? You seem really moody and I dunno... You wanna tell me about it or something?"

"Nothing's wrong... I'm not moody or anything."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Yeah."

"Erm, what are you doing now?"

"Nothing, actually."

"Can I stay here with you?"

"What? Errr okay?"

"YAY! Let's do something fun, like... truth or truth."

"What's that? I only heard of truth or dare..."

"It's something like that, just that the options are only to tell the truth XP" ELAINE KIM YOU ARE ONE SMART PERSON <3

"Lol, okay..."

"I'LL START!!!"

"Okay?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO MOODY? WHY DO YOU IGNORE ALL OF US? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN AFTER LOTTE WORLD? YOU ARE ACTING REALLY WEIRDLY THESE FEW... HOURS. TELL ME TELL ME (<<< reminds me of wonder girls tell me. LOL)" I practically yelled in Kevin's face.

"Mworago? (NIGA MWORAGO!) I am not moody! Nothing happened seriously."

"Kevin, I know you are lying. Meh~rong."

"I'M NOT."

"Fine, since you lied to me, I'm gonna ignore you."

I walked out of the room, feeling 'FAILED'.'

 

Kevin opened the door and screamed, "YAH! DON'T IGNORE ME!!! AND IT'S MY TURN IN THE GAME. WHY WERE YOU SO CLOSE TO KISEOP?"

I ignored him and went to find Kiseop. Kiseop was listening to his iPod in his room, and reading a book. OMG KISEOP READS!?!?! Wait... the book is upside down and Kiseop' eyes are closed. HAHAHA LEE KISEOP YOU CAN'T TRICK ME THAT YOU CAN READ XP

I shook him and when he finally woke up, he said, "Misssssiooon Accomplished?"

"Nope. Epic failure."

"Expected... GO AND STALK HIM THEN."

"Fine... fine... And you know what? You can't read."

"I CAN... LOOK AT THE BOOK IN FRONT OF ME."

"It's upside down =.="

"EH!?! CHINCHA?!!"

 

Aigoo that Kiseop. TIME FOR PLAN B.

 

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE! LOL:) @kevinniethefish HAHHAHA RE-READING OUR COMMENTS. SO OUT OF THE POINT :P HEECHUL~~~ hahaha:)