ME? A B2ST FAN GIRL???

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Eli's POV:

Why didn't that girl sms me!?!?! I'm worried about her first day in school!!! Did she meet any bullies? Does she have any friends? Oh! I forgot, Taemin is in her class too! -Sigh of relief- At least she knows him already.

"Ring ring" My handphone rang.

Kekeke, ring ding dong!

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Hi, is this Elison Kim? Your sister is in detention, please come and pick her up."

WHAT THE HELL. MY SISTER FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL. AND SHE'S IN DETENTION!?!?

 

Kevin's POV:

I dunno why, I feel so lonely without Elaine... Aish. Eh? Isn't that Eli running out of the house?

I ran after him and when he grabbed Kibum's car keys (Aish Eli...), I followed him and ran into the car too.

"Why are you here Kevin?"

"I saw you running... So, I came along too. Where are you going?"

"Elaine's school. SHE IS IN DETENTION."

"On her 1st day!?!? Wow, I admire her:)"

"Yeah right."

 

Ooops. Angry Pigeon. Not to be messed with! My mood was rather good now. I told myself to forget about my encounter with... her. I haven't seen her these few days... so I guess...

Eli abruptly stopped the car. I realised we were outside the school and Eli dashed out of the car. I ran after him and off we went to the principal's office.

Mrs Kim, the principal, smiled at us kindly as we rushed in. She was our principal too, since we actually, all go to the same school.

"Good Afternoon Mr Woo and Mr Kim."

"Good Afternoon Mrs Kim, where's my sister?"

"Oh, in the detention room. Please sign this letter and later, go pick her up."

 

I peeped at the letter Eli was reading now. It read:

Detention for disrupting the class and not paying attention to the teacher.

Elaine??? Disrupting the class??? How could that be? It was, after all, her first day in school!

 

Elaine's POV:

I CANNOT survive next to Junhyung. He was using his iPhone during detention and playing Angry Birds. Urgh... Suddenly, the door flung open.

Eli and Kevin.

Oh shucks. They stared at Junhyung and mouths wide open, asked, "Isn't that Junhyung from Beast?"

"Hey!!! Is Elaine your sister?" Junhyung said and stared at Eli.

"Yeah... Elaine Kim. What happened?"

"That smart guy saw Soohyun's photo and yelled ARE YOU MARRIED cos' I told him I lived with leader. So, the teacher sent us to detention."

Eli face-palmed and stared angrily at Junhyung. He shrugged and apologised. Muahaha REVENGE OF THE PIGEON!!!

 

I got dragged home by the pigeon and Kevin. I hid behind Kevin as Eli nagged. IS HE BECOMING LIKE KEY!?!?!?

I looked at my phone when Eli talked and talked and... talked.

 

From: Yong Junhyung

To : Elaine

Sorry for causing you to be in detention:(

From: Elaine

To: Yong Junhyung

Nah... AND WHY DO YOU HAVE MY NUMBER!!?!?

From : Junhyung

To : Elaine

SECRET. And I changed my name without my surname. Seems too DISTANT!!!

From : Elaine

To : YONG Junhyung

... You're weird.

From: Junhyung

To : Elaine

I'm not:P

 

This Yong Junhyung is weird... But... he seems nice and friendly after I get to know him...

Anyway, Kevin became like usual again^^ And he was uber nice to me:) He grabbed me to his laptop and showed me about Beast, since I already saw SHINee's Ring Ding Dong and Hello. Beast just had their come-back and Fiction and On Rainy Days were so nice~! Their debut song, Bad Girl was awesome too. I guess I might be slightly a Beast fan-girl!!! :O

 

Kekeke, Kevin whacked me when I gushed how handsome they were.

"You are really good-looking too Sung Hyun..."

"Eh??? Chincha?"

"Nope:P"

 

OMG, he started poking me and suddenly, I fell on the floor and he was atop of me. Our faces were so close to each other and my heart started to beat really fast. , that feeling came back again.