S.C.H.O.O.L?!?!?!

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV :

After a good night's rest, (Did I say good? Eli was snoring the whole time -.-) I dragged my feet to wash up and then, Soohyun suddenly yelled, "ELAINE YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!"

Okay... DID HE JUST SAID SCHOOL!?!? I totally forgotten that I HAD to go to school. Omo... don't torture me... I am not, a study-until-I-drop type of person. I'm more of the slack-till-I-drop person. I pretended not to hear him and crept to Dongho's and Hoon's room but being that leader SHIN SOOHYUN caught me in time:(

He then grabbed a random bag in one of the random rooms and dumped a pencil-case, a note-book and a selca of himself. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows and he whispered, "I know I'm really handsome... so this is for you. HAHAHAHA."

I face-palmed and started whining that I couldn't go to school. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STUDY??? And listen to teachers talk about some dioxides/ oxides or something! Aish... but no one can deny that Soohyun:(

 

In the end, U-kiss all had woken up after hearing Soohyun yelling at me to go to school. EVEN THEY WANTED ME TO GO TO SCHOOL :( Breakfast was torture, not because Soohyun cooked some soupy thing but because school was starting for me in about an hour's time. Aish...

 

Kibum drove me there, together with Eli, as he had to complete some paper-work.

"SEOUL SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS"

I stared blankly at the sign outside the ENORMOUS school. The school had many levels and many blocks of buildings. Aigoo...

 

I followed Eli to the office and heard girls mumbling, "Isn't that the guy we saw on tv the other day???" "Who's that lucky girl!?!? He is so handsome!"

I wanted to scream, "HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING PIGEON!" Well... I decided not to. After Eli kissed my cheek and I karate-chopped his face, stomach and legs, I walked to the class assigned to me apparently. I felt so lonely, till girls started screaming again. GOSH WHY DO THEY SCREAM SO OFTEN!?!?

 

There was this guy, with like bodyguards surrounding him. He was dressed in black and from my experience, I guess he was a Kingka. Girls were pushing me to get a closer look at him and I tried to squeeze myself out of the crowd. Till that guy suddenly said, "Why aren't you cheering my name?"