Would you be my girlfriend? ^^

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV:

Today's school ended with me having more friends ^^ I was happy that I had so many more friends! With U-kiss at first, now I'm friends with Beast, SHINee, Hara and Krystal. Uwaaa~ Elaine Kim, you are awesome! Kekeke~~~

I went home with Dongho, and we decided to hitch a ride from Beast. We were squashed in their Manger's van and all of us, except for Junhyung who fetched Hara home, were yelling at each other to make space.

It was a COMPLETE mess, if you should put it. But looking at my epic friends, well, I have to admit, they are awesome and I don't mind being squashed up:)

 

My supply of oxygen finally reached normal after they dropped Dongho and I at NH Media's Building. Dongho grabbed my arm, again, and we walked back together. Kyaaa, who knew, Maknae Dongho was not only adorable, but so handsome too^.^

 

Kiseop opened the door for us and said, "How's school kids?"

"WE'RE NOT KIDS KISEOP."

"Whatever, whatever XD"

Aish, this Lee Kiseop never fails to make me wanna kill him.

 

Suddenly, Kevin walked to the living room where Kiseop, Dongho and I were watching a korean drama. He smiled at me and said, "Elaine!!! LET'S GO OUT!!!" Woahhh he's so hyper today. I agreed and we went out, walking together to... nowhere.

 

"So... how's life?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"It's fine..." I said.

"That's nice!"

"Erm... we have a new student today. She joined us for lunch."

"Oh, what's her name?"

"Krystal... She looked kinda familiar to me..."

"KRYSTAL!!!?!?!?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Nah...nothing."

 

Kevin's POV:

 

Okay, Kevin Woo Sung Hyun, chill. Maybe... maybe there's someone else by the name Krystal... WAIT, ELAINE SAID SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR... Damn, it can't be her right? What does she want!!?!? Is she gonna hurt Elaine? I thought she only wanted my life?

I turned to look at Elaine; she looked at me puzzledly. Then I pulled her in a hug, saying, "Elaine, I'm afraid... I'm scared... that Krystal... might hurt you..."

"Why?"

"My step-sister... Her name is also Krystal... and remember you saw her when she kissed me?"

"OMO! THAT'S WHERE I SAW HER! No wonder she looked so familiar..."

"Stay away from her okay? Or just act like you dunno anything and remain calm... call me if anything happens..." I started tearing at that moment.

"O...Okay..."

She returned the hug to me and used her fingers to wipe away my tears.

"I will be on my guard okay? Aish, don't worry so much!!! Remember, I have my friends to back me up! SHINee and B2ST and Hara from Kara!~"

 

I looked at her, my eyes looked right at hers. Then I said, "Elaine... would you be... my girlfriend?"

She looked really shocked and then she said, "Ye...Yes."

"MWORAGO!??!?! YOU AGREED?!!?"

I spun her around and she said, "BUT, we shall date in secret okay? I dunno what will happen if Pigeon finds out."

"YESSSSS~"

Then, I screamed, "ELAINE KIM AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

She blushed and then tried to shut me up cos' passers-by were staring at us now.

 

We held hands and walked together to a near-by ice-cream cafe. Well, actually I literally dragged her there because couples normally eat ice-cream together, didn't they?

"This would be our first date~ ICE-CREAM SHOP!"

"Hahaha, Kevin, are we seriously going there?"

"Yep:)"

"Wow, you are so hyper today."

"Who wouldn't be when the beautiful girl I was crushing on for days agreed to be my girlfriend?"

"STOP PRAISING ME! I have a confession to make actually."

"Mwo? What is it?"

"I was THE ONE crushing on you since I arrived in Korea."

"OMO CHINCHA??!?!"

I was as happy as a lark now. We ordered a hot fudge sundae each and ate it together.

She had some ice-cream on her lips and I thought... Don't couples normally kiss the ice-cream off each other?

I leaned in but she backed away straight-away. "I have ice-cream on my lips? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT KISSING IT KEVIN WOO SUNG HYUN >.<"

"WHY???" I pouted. She pinched my cheeks and suddenly, the cafe's door opened.

Eh? Junhyung hyung and Hara noona are here too! I flapped my hands madly at them and motioned for them to come towards us.

"HYUNG! NOONA!" I yelled.

They noticed me and walked towards the table.

"Are you both on a date?" Elaine asked.

"Wha..t? Oh yeah!!!" Hara said, smiling.

We then shared a table. Junhyung sat awkwardly and then whispered to Hara. I think he said he would go and buy for themselves ice-cream.

Hara asked, "OOOOH Kevin, are you dating Elaine? You sure are one lucky guy!"

Elaine blushed and I nodded my head.

Hara's such a nice noona. I envy Junhyung for dating her!

 

Junhyung came back and heard what Hara asked. He then asked Elaine, "You...are da... dating him?"

He pointed at me, his fingers shaking slightly. Elaine nodded at Junhyung and said, "Well, I just accepted him about an hour ago~"

Junhyung then sat back down, slightly shaken... Hhhm, what's with him?

 

After that, the atmosphere became awkward and Junhyung brought Hara back home. Elaine and I walked back to U-kiss's dorm and suddenly she said, "Erm... we gotta act like normal friends when we get back kay?"

"Okay:( AWWW... I will miss you..."

"=.= You will still see me..."

"Kekekke..."

"You are really weird... Oh! Let's go buy dinner for U-kiss. I bet they haven't ate yet right?"

"Yep, we should!"

Suddenly, Kevin's phone rang.

 

From: Soohyun LEADER

To: Girly Kevin

Kevin come back home!!! PALI!!! Manager wants to see you about the star date thingy!!! Bring Elaine back too!!! PALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

 

From: NOT GIRLY Kevin

To: Soohyun LEADER

Okay okay! Elaine will be back later, she will buy dinner for us. AND I'M NOT GIRLY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jagiya... mianhae~ I needa rush back to the dorm to meet Manager hyung! You! BE CAREFUL OKAY?"

"Yeah yeah! Aish... when did I become your wife?"

"Meh~rong!"

I took one last look at Elaine and then I turned away and headed for U-kiss's dorm.

 

Elaine's POV:

I walked to the near-by supermarket to get ingredients for U-kiss's dinner. Uwa... Kevin actually asked me to be his girlfriend~~~ AND I ACCEPTED! Okay, today is seriously the best day of my life... ;)

 

Walking there, someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. I could feel his deep breath on my face. OKAY WHO THE HECK IS THAT?