Junhara~~~

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV:

ANOTHER DREADFUL DAY OF WAKING UP WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND UNABLE TO MOVE AND GOING TO SCHOOL -.-

I got up the bed to switch off the darned alarm. Eli's shirt was off. OMONA, I should seriously tell him about his sleeping habits. I flicked his forehead before walking out of the room. Then, I saw Dongho.

"NOONA!!!"

"Yeh, dongho-ssi! Why are you up so early?"

He pouted.

"Eh? Wae?"

"MANAGER HYUNG SAID I NEEDA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!"

"Mwo? But U-kiss hasn't start their debut promotions!"

"Yeah, but we've trained enough to debut in a few days, so he said I have to continue my education."

"GOOD FOR YOU XD WAIT!!! Since we are the same age... and we go to the same school, are we in the same class?"

"I think so, anyway if we aren't, I will just talk to the Principal. She will fall for my aegyo:)"

"Yeah yeah!!!"

I prepared breakfast for Dongho and me since Soohyun seems to sleepy to wake up. Manager Oppa drove us there too.

 

Dongho clung to my arm while we walked into the school and well, Dongho must be a REALLY popular guy. The girls were squealing at his kyopta-ness~ Aish, these fan-girls...

 

Suddenly, a car drove right past all the students. Eh??? Isn't that Junhyung's car? EHHH?!?! Who is that girl beside him?

They both stepped out of the car and the girls screamed, "GOO HARA, THE QUEENKA IS BACK!!!!!!"

"Who?" I whispered into Dongho's ears.

"Oh, Hara-noona! She's Goo Hara and she's from a Korean girl group, Kara. She's dating Junhyung!"

"SHE'S DATING JUNHYUNG!?!?!?!? OMO! To think I thought he was my good friend, he didn't even tell me!"

"Kekeke, let's go greet them ^.^"

 

Aish, this Junhyung -.- But, why do I feel a tinge of disappointment? Aigoo!!~

We walked towards Junhyung and Goo Hara. Junhyung met my eyes and he looked away. Hhmm, what's up with him?

 

"Hara-noona~~~ DID YOU MISS ME?!?!?" Dongho aegyo-ed. Aish, his aegyo~

"YES YES DONGHO BABY!!! Are you getting any cuter?" Hara replied. Her voice was sweet and she was SO pretty~ Junhyung have good taste ^.^

"Oh, who's this? IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND DONGHO?!?!" Hara said, after seeing me.

"MWORAGO? NOOOO, she's Eli's sister!~"

"Elison Kim? That handsome guy? Ohhh~ And I heard you and Eli and Kevin and Jaeseop and Hoon and Xander and Bummie and Kiseop are going to debut?"

"WOW YOU REMEMBER ALL OUR NAMES???"

"YES I DO. WHY ARE YOU SO SHOCKED BABY?"

Hara seems like a nice girl~ Junhyung is REALLY lucky. But why does my heart feels so weird?

"Kekekeke~"

"Oh, what's your name?" Hara asked, nicely.

"Elaine Kim. Ermmm You are Goo Hara? Dongho told me about you."

"Yes I am~ Wow, you're pretty!"

"YOU ARE THE PRETTY ONE! I'm pretty? Not a chance~ Lol."

"Nononono!!!! You're the pretty one. Okay let's stop the pretty talk~ Erm... I guess we are all in the same class?"

"I think so. If not, Dongho can use his cute-ness to mesmerise the Principal."

"Hahaha, I agree~"

Junhyung just stood there, not speaking a word. He looked like he wanted to run away and he just stared at the floor, doing nothing. What's wrong with him?

I guess the feeling in my heart has gone after chatting with Hara. She's really nice and sweet and well, I somehow felt Junhyung and her were perfect together.

 

No One's POV:

Little did anyone realise, someone was watching from behind... Krystal.

 

A/N: I decided to update AGAIN!!! kekeke~ I would like to thank my new subscirbers:) Earned 3 new ones today! THANKS FOR READING!!! COMMENT TOO:) i love replying~ @OnlyYours = My very ACTIVE subscriber ;)