B2ST'S DORM AND BOOM.

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV :

The awkward position and feeling left when Manager Oppa suddenly barged into the dorm, yelling, "Kevin and Eli, COME HERE NOW!!!"

 

Kevin jumped off me and ran towards the Manager, and I felt my cheeks turn bright red. I wondered why Manager called them though, were they in trouble? WAIT, is it because I had detention?

 

Later in the evening, Kevin and Eli gathered the whole of U-kiss. Eli explained, "Just now, Manager Hyung called us because for our promotional activities, the two of us are needed to take part in 'Star Date'. It's a variety show where we have to date our fans."

"WHAT THE?!?!? I WANNA DATE THEM TOO!!!" yelled Soohyun.

"Hahaha, too bad. You can't speak English, so only Kevin and I can participate in this."

"BUT I CAN TOO!!!" Xander said.

"BUT you are umma ^.^ So... you can't!"

"WHAT KINDA LOGIC IS THAT!?!?"

 

"Anyway, continuing, two fans would be selected from their singing and dancing qualities. All of us INCLUDING ELAINE will have to choose them okay? They will then stay in this dorm for a week or two."

"Huh... What about Elaine? Wouldn't it be awkward? Her bro and friend dating fans? What will the fans and viewers think?" Kiseop said.

I felt happy to have Kiseop thinking for me.

"Well... it's okay. The fans can, at the same time, know that Elaine's my sis and she's staying with us."

"Erm... actually, I can make other arrangements. I..."

"NO. YOU STAY WITH ME." Eli gave an angry pigeon face.

I held my hands in a surrender manner and went back to my room. It was uber awkward. The fans... what will they say about having a girl living in their idols' dorm? Aish...

I changed and silently left the house when the whole of U-kiss were having another meeting with Manager Oppa. I don't wanna be a burden to them... They, they are idols. I, I'm just an ordinary girl. I can't obstruct their road to fame, what's more, they will be debuting very soon.

 

I walked towards the park near NH Media's building. I breathed in the fresh air when suddenly, a hand tapped on my shoulder, "Is that Elaine? What are you doing alone in the park?" "Yeah! So dangerous for a girl alone in the night!"

I turned around. It was Dongwoon and Yoseob. Wow, what is foreign-looking guy and squishy guy doing here in the park late at night???

 

"I... I am just taking a walk! Erm... what are you both doing here?"

"Our practice just ended, we are just taking a walk and getting some fresh air."

"Practice?"

"Yup, dance practice for Beast! Oh... do you wanna visit our dorm?"

"Me??? Well... okay then ^^"

 

Wait... did I just say yes to go to B2ST dorm??? OKAY I'M OFFICIALLY A B2ST FAN-GIRL. Before I could start spazzing, squishy Yoseob clung onto me and dragged me to a nearby building called 'CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'. Wow... their entertainment's building is HUGE. We knocked on the door of their dorm and a old man opened the door. OKAY, not a old man but a relatively older man but was SUPERBLY HANDSOME. THIS IS BEAST'S LEADER RIGHT??? I thought back of the videos Kevin showed me and yep, this is Yoon Leader! I was about to start spazzing AGAIN when Yong Junhyung came to the door.

 

"Who's that?"

"Me, Elaine and Yoseob and foreign-looking guy."

"ELAINE?!?!?! WAIT, FOREIGN-LOOKING GUY!??!"

"YAH! I'm Dongwoon -.-"

"Can someone tell me who is this?" Yoon leader said, clueless about what's happening.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the other B2ST's members classmate, Junhyung's table partner and... my brother is in one of the groups that are gonna debut. Have you heard about U-kiss?"

"OH!!! YEAH!!! U-kiss! Their debut song is... 0330?"

"OMO, YOU KNOW!?!?"

"Elaine. You're spazzing." said Junhyung.

"Meh~rong." I said.

 

"Kekeke, you two are so cute together."

"Shut up leader!"

"DON'T BE SO RUDE TO YOUR LEADER:P"

 

The rest of the B2ST came to the door-step cos' we were making A LOT of noise. They then invited me in because they realised we were quarrelling AT the door-step-.-

Their dorm was HUGE. Something like U-kiss's, except that their individual posters were pasted around and WOAH Junhyung's one was HUMONGOUS. Ego much?

They had lesser rooms too, since they have lesser members.

I looked at the clock, OMG, it's 9.30pm. I've been out like for an hour... Oh no, will U-kiss realise I am gone?!!?

 

Kibum's POV :

Debut activities... Aigoo, we are gonna be so busy for the next few days, or weeks, or months, or even years!!! Eh... where did Elaine go? There was no sound in her room... OMG.

I barged into her room and realise no one was inside. Oh , where is she?

 

I yelled, "ELISON KIM KYOUNG JAE. YOUR SISTER IS MISSING."

"WHAT!?!??!"

 

We all ran out of the house and practically stole Manager Hyung's huge van for us and went out to find her.

 

Junhyung's POV :

Gah... I'm so happy Elaine is here!!! Wait... why am I so happy!?!?

 

Elaine's POV :

... I checked my phone =

6 New Messages

 

From : Eli

To : Little Elaine

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE IN MANAGER HYUNG'S CAR, FINDING YOU.

From : Eli

To : Little Elaine

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE IN MANAGER HYUNG'S CAR, FINDING YOU.

From : Eli

To : Little Elaine

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE IN MANAGER HYUNG'S CAR, FINDING YOU.

From : Eli

To : Little Elaine

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE IN MANAGER HYUNG'S CAR, FINDING YOU.

From : Eli

To : Little Elaine

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE IN MANAGER HYUNG'S CAR, FINDING YOU.

From : Eli

To : Little Elaine

WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARE IN MANAGER HYUNG'S CAR, FINDING YOU.

 

Okay... he sent the SAME sms 6 times... AND WHY AM I LITTLE ELAINE!?!?

 

"Sorry guys... I needa go... See yar all tomorrow in school!" I said, flustered and ran out of B2ST's dorm, leaving them in shock. (LOL EVERYDAY I SHOCK SHOCK!!!)

 

I ran out and looked around for U-kiss's van. OMO, I SAW IT!!! I ran across the road and suddenly, *BOOM*.