Day 24: Exercising.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Day 24: Exercising.

Every morning was the usual. He'd throw sticks at my window, and no, it was not romantic. It was annoying! It seemed like he never ran out of sticks. He thought my relatives would get annoyed with him coming to our house and ringing our door bell at fricken 5 in the morning, so he decided to wake me up this way. It usually took him 15-20 minutes for him to get me down, after his constant stick throwing at my window.

Once I got up, washed up and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of sweats, it was already 6 AM. I would make my way downstairs and we'd walk around the block a few times. He usually asked, "How'd you sleep," "How's your day been," or "Have you been staying on your diet?" The same questions he asked everyday. I usually answered, "Horribly," "It's only the start of my day," "Yes, I have. Don't worry." After walking around the block, he'd push me a bit and have me slowly speed walk, or a slow jog. He didn't want me pushing myself too hard, I would've punched him if he was. It felt easier each day we went on these daily jogs. 

-

Lately I've been getting nasty glares. Not like I didn't get them in general, but they looked at me as if I'd done something wrong or to offend them. I sat down with my usual lunch, which I can honestly say I hated deeply. Eating this was like the equivalent of eating a potato chip! But I knew Jooheon was watching me, and I didn't want to get scolded. It actually started to taste good the more I ate it. I don't know why I was even scared of getting yelled by him... I could easily pound him to the floor and sit on him, making him suffocate. I guess I didn't want to miss this opportunity of help and companionship. It felt like I had a friend for once.

At the end the week, I was afraid of what I was about to see as I stood up straight on the scale that I could nearly break. I shut my eyes and faced up, waiting for the scale to spin to the 3 digit number. After a few seconds, I slowly opened my eyes and looked down. I had reached 215. Was I proud? Of course. It had only been a week and I was proud of this small achievement. I've only ever seen the numbers go up, never down. 

-

On a Saturday evening I received a call. "Did you record your weight?" I knew right then that it was Jooheon. Before I answered his question I exclaimed, "How'd you get my number?"He chuckled, "I have my ways. Now, answer my question!" What a weirdo. "Uhh... yeah, sure." I was hesitant to give him the numbers. It was embarassing and personal to me. Before I could tell him, he shouted into the phone, "Okay, make sure you're doing that each week!" The phone then hung up, and I felt a huge relief. 

From what I thought, Jooheon would only be helping me with this whole "losing weight" plan 5 days a week, but no. He ended up calling/texting me on the weekends to make sure I wasn't secretly snacking on something unhealthy while he wasn't assisting me. He sure knew how to stack my phone with a bunch of questions. He usually replied right away, too. I've never had this much attention given to me before, or had this kind of thing happen to me. It was unusual... questionable... but also comforting. 

Sunday

Laundry Day, last minute homework, and the ending of an okay weekend. In my living room I sat with my face glued to the TV. I hadn't done that for awhile since I was so busy with school and working out, I had no free time to watch any TV. The family was out for the weekend, which meant I had the whole house to myself. Suddenly, my phone beeped. I looked up at the clock that hung on the wall beside the TV. Will you look at that? Jooheon was right on time. I took my phone out; the daily question. "What have you eaten so far?" I replied, "Nothing, yet." I shoved my phone back in the pocket as I continued gluing my face to the TV.

Another beep was heard; I ignored it. Again, the beep, another after another. When the show hit a commercial, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, looking at the blank screen. I pressed the home button; 10 messages. Seriously? The texts read:

What do you mean by "nothing, yet?" 

Hello?

Are you ignoring me? 

YUUUUUN! 

Yahh. I am waiting ... 

dooby dooby doo~ 

ARE YOU SNACKING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT?

I will come to your house right now if you don't reply this instant! 

I'm around the corner! ... 

... I'm just kidding. Are you dead? :o

Oh gosh. Did this kid really have nothing to do but worry about me? I quickly texted back before he actually ran over here. " I will eat later. I am not ignoring you. I don't care if you're waiting. This show is way more important right now and I am NOT snacking. Oh, you're really going to come here? I won't open the door for you. And I'm not dead! Pabo. -.-" He replied in an instant. "Okay. Good. See you tomorrow." I didn't text back; thank god he didn't blow up my phone with texts after that. 

Monday

The usual morning and lunch routine, just that Jooheon had asked me to meet up with him after school. Oh great. When the bell rang at the end of the day, I headed out of the gates of the school and was startled by the pressence of Jooheon. "What do you want? I gotta get home early today." "Hmm.. I've been thinking. Walking or jogging around the block doesn't really do much for losing weight. Well, it does. But it'll take awhile. What do you say I... take you to my dance classes?" There was a moment of silence. I immediately bursted out laughing. "Are you serious? Dance class? I can't even jog the whole time when we're going around the block! What makes you think I'll survive a few hours dancing? You're hilarious." He shot me a straight face, as if what I was saying sounded ridiculous. "Well, I think you could it." With his arms crossed over his chest, he shrugged in assurance. I scoffed, "Yeah right." I walked passed him, bumping my shoulder slightly against his. I could hear his sigh behind me, making me stop in my tracks. "Suit yourself. You never know unless you try." He had a point. I doubted myself too much to even want to try. "C'mon. Just attend one with me, please?" With a slow turn and most dreadful expression, I mumbled, "Fine." 


Day 24 is up! :D How do you like the story so far? >< Please give me your feedback! :]] 

-Waahh.. I've already reached 30 subscribers? xD Shisus! I'm quite proud of myself. :33 Thank you for choosing my story. <3 :'D

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3