Day 33: This distance...

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

 

Day 33 : This distance...

Another "morning text" from Ilhoon. It was a routine to get a morning text from him every morning and him getting a goodnight text from me every night. It was nice, I suppose. I'm not saying our distant relationship was boring... but just that it'd be so much better if he was actually here or if I was still living in Korea. I sighed and replied to his text as I got up and ready for school. 

School got a little better; my English improved a lot. I got made fun of less; it wasn't as horrible as it was back at my old High school. The only difference is that I was fat then. I was only being made fun of now because of my accent. Surprisingly, there were a lot of Korean students at the high school, but most of them were too Korean-American for me to hang out with. 

I packed up my lunch and said goodbye to my dad and his girlfriend. She was... alright. Didn't like her, didn't hate her. She was ehh; okay to live with. The only problem is that if they decide to get married and have children then I'd be the odd one out; I had enough of feeling like that. 

Everyday I would tell Ilhoon how much I missed him and how much I wanted to hug him and kiss him; almost everything a couple did together. There were too many things we needed to do. But we could'nt because of this stupid distance. 

-

I got to school and attended my first class. I sat down and set my bag on the ground. I guess the thing I loved about this school was that we didn't have to wear uniforms. I was free to fit into any type of clothing I wanted~

-

Classes were dismissed and I have yet survived another day in America. Ilhoon would be heading to bed soon so I quickly sent him a goodnight text,"Goodnight, babe!" I got an immediate text back. "Good afternoon. ^^" I blinked and reread the text several times. "Yah... get your times right!" I sent the text and waited impatiently for his text. My phone vibrated in my fisted hand. I quickly unlocked my phone and stared down at the text. "3..." I tilted my head in confusion. 3? What the heck did he mean by 3? I texted back with,"3...? Are you drunk or something?" He immediately texted back with,"2..." I really didn't know what he was talking about. 

I held my phone tightly in my hand as I continued walking down the path I always took when I walked home. It made me even more curious and anxious to wait for his text. 

I puffed my cheeks, checking my phone every now and then; still no text. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I raised my arms, ready to karate chop thisst until he slowly leaned into my ear, softly whispering,"One..." My eyes widened and my arms slowly lowered down to overlap the arms of the man I sooned to recognize. I turned my head and couldn't help but to smile as my eyes watered with tears. "Miss me?" He chuckled and pecked my lips. "I take your silence as a yes." 


SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I've been so caught up on so many things.... IF YOU WANT, HIT ME UP ON TUMBLR @PIKAJ3W3L  & @CALMYOUROPPAI  OR INSTAGRAM @PIKAJ3W3L :DDDD

Thanks subbies for getting this fanfic to 156 subs <3

What did you think about this chapter? ;D 

HAPPPPPY NEWWWW YEARRRR!!! 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3
[ Was typed in one sitting; as a lazy writer, I didn't pre-read it. ouo AAAAND... I just decided to split this chapter into 2. xD]