Day 16: What the hell.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Day 16 : What the hell.

What the hell was he doing? He didn't like me. After everything he had done to me... He thinks coming here and "confessing" to me in front of my parent will earn his forgiveness? Pfft. This just made me even more mad. My parents sat there across from eyes, eyes wide open. 

"I didn't know you had such feelings for my daugher," my dad said as he sighed. "Well, I do." Ilhoon smiled and didn't turn to face me. I gripped his wrist tightly in mine and yanked him off the couch, dragging him out the door. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You think you can just barge in on my family like this--" He pulled me by the waist and pressed his lips against mine. Oh typical. Just like in the K-Dramas. I pulled myself away, wiping his taste off my lips. "Don't you ever do that again." I turned way and didn't dare to look at him. "Yun ... I meant everything I said. I'm sorry. Right now, I honestly want you more than my dance crew. I don't care about them right now. I just want you back and for you to forgive. Please... take me back as your friend and your boyfriend. I'll treat you right and not betray you again. I promise..." Slowly, he walked towards me with open arms. A part of me believed him, another part told me to push him away. But what the hey. Yolo, right? 

I pressed my face against his chest, embracing my arms around his body. His arms made its way all around my body, for the first time. "I forgive you." I whispered against his chest. 

Ilhoon ended up staying over for the day and had dinner with us. I gotta say, this was the best night of my year.

I said good night to Ilhoon then settled down with my family. "So, that Ilhoon guy. He's pretty nice. Good job." My dad hugged me tightly, rubbing my shoulder. "I'm so glad to see you happy." I sighed. "Appa, he's not my boyfriend or anything. It's ... very complicated to explain." I said goodnight to both my parents, then went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up from a sudden chuckle I heard; it sounded like it was coming from the living room downstairs. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I could briefly hear my dad speaking. I checked the clock beside my bed; 4:30 AM. Who the hell was my dad talking to at this hour? This was ninja time.

I slowly creeped out of my room. Now, this was the hard part. I slowly made my way down the stairs, trying to keep them from creeking. Finally, I gave up and ended up just sitting on the stairs and observing from there.

The y thing was, my dad was talking in English. And I gotta admit, my English was bad. But not too bad. I could pick out a few things here and there.

"Ahh, yes. I just got back. I'll only be here to pick up a few things then I'll leave." Leave...? I thought he was staying here for the rest of the week? I shook it off and continued listening. "Yes, honey. I'm planning on telling my wife and kids tomorrow. First thing in the morning! Yes, don't worry. ... Mhmm.. Make sure you eat a good meal. Alright, goodnight. I love you." My body froze and tingled a bit. What exactly was this "thing" he was going to tell us? Who the hell does he have to say he loves that's on the other side of the world?!

I ran down the steps, standing face to face with my dad. "Appa ... who was that?" He fumbled his cell in his hand. "I-It was no one." I stood in front of my dad, both my hands clenched into a fist. "Who. Was. That." I said in a fierce voice, tears starting to rim my eyes. My dad held me by the shoulders and sighed. "Yun, just hear me out." "I don't want to hear you out! Just tell me who that woman was!" "Woman? How'd you know?" "Oh, please. I've only improved my English for you, ya know. Don't play dumb."

We both sat down; I was not ready for more commotion.

"Yun ... while I was away, I met someone." That's where I stopped him. "Oh, Jesus. Don't tell me you met someone and fell in love and told her you had a family and and she didn't care. Just stop, Appa. I already know where this is going." I got up from the couch and turned my back to him. "No, stop. I want you to come back to America with me." My whole body froze. "... You know I can't do that." "Of course you can. You can start new and go to a great college in America!" "I can't even speak English." "That's okay. You'll learn while you're there." I sighed and shook my head. "My home is here. I'm not leaving for you and your American girlfriend." I slowly walked away, making my way upstairs.

 

The next morning

I got up, definitely not forgetting what happened last night. I yawned tiredly, taking a glance at my alarm clock. Wow, I seriously slept til noon? I got up from my bed and washed up before going downstairs. My whole family, but my dad, was crowded around in the basement. "What's going on?" I raised a brow. "Yun, pack your things." "H-Hold on... Did Appa tell you guys?" My step mom sniffed and nodded. "Yes .... early this morning. We're getting a divorce." I cringed and didn't move a muscle. " But .. B-But ..." "There's nothing we can do. Your Appa is the only guardian you have now. You have to go with him." My eyes rimmed with tears. No matter how much I hated my step mom, I didn't want to leave this family and sacrifice my life to start over with a new one. No way was I doing that."I'm not leaving!" I shouted and slipped my shoes on, running out the door. I ran as fast as I could; it was easier now that I've been doing it daily.

I just really needed to rant everything out. I knew for sure there was only one person I could trust at this moment. I flipped open my phone and looked through my contacts. My fingers forced themselves to type down the words,"I'm going to America," to yours truly, Ilhoon.

I got a text right away. "Stop joking, Yun." I sighed and decided to discuss it over the phone. "Ilhoon-ah .. I'm not kidding this time. I really am. It's ... really complicated." I sighed and felt myself losing it already. "Yun... Tell me where you are right now!" "Guess." I hung up and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. Let's just see if he remember's where we first met.

Storming in the library doors was Ilhoon. The librarian shot him a glare, immediately shushing him. Ilhoon bowed apologetically and searched all over for me, finding me at a corner table. "Bingo. I was right." He smiled a bit and took a seat across from me. "I'm not going to ask you to tell me what happened, but just listen to me. I'm not going to be that person to talk you out of not going to America. If you want to, you can." I shook my head and laughed a little. He completely had the idea of me deciding to move to America with my dad, which was wrong. I was being forced to, basically. "It's not that. I have to. Or else... I could be in a lot of trouble." Ilhoon sighed and took both my hands in his. "Just to get off the topic a bit, you never gave me an answer." My cheeks flushed red as I pulled my hands back into my lap.

"Ahem. I hadn't ... had time to think." Ilhoon pouted, somewhat in a cutesy way. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, please. You don't know what I've gone through today." Ilhoon laughed and shook his head. "I'm only kidding. Take as much time as you need. As of right now, you seem to have forgiven me as a friend." He smiled widely.

I guess Ilhoon did the good thing of trying to get things off my mind. Just that ... but the end of today I would have to make a decision. My dad called a few times; I ignored all his called. A text popped up onto my phone. "Yun, you're going to have to go no matter what you say or think. I'm giving you until tonight to pack." I sighed and nearly chucked my phone to the wall. A whole day wasn't enough ... I guess this was it. I turned to face Ilhoon who was stuffing his face with ice cream. "Ilhoon..." I softly whispered under my breath.


Updates will be posted every other week now. :(( SOWWEY SUBBIES.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HAD IT ALL STARTED AND ERRRTHANG. DON'T YELL AT ME. ;AAA; IF YOU WANT, HIT ME UP ON TUMBLR @PIKAJ3W3L  & @CALMYOUROPPAI  OR INSTAGRAM @PIKAJ3W3L :DDDD

Thanks subbies for getting this fanfic to 130 subs <3

What did you think about this chapter? ;D 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3
[ Was typed in one sitting; as a lazy writer, I didn't pre-read it. ouo ]