Day 103: This is the life I wanted...

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

GRandom Song of the day (:

Crucial Star - Flat Shoes


Day 60 : This is the life I've wanted...

A pair of arms wrapped around my body as I slowly shifted to my side to face the person I loved waking up to every morning since I returned to South Korea. His eyes fluttered open like an angel's, the corner of his lips perking up into a smile. "Morning, gorgeous," he'd say to me every morning since we moved into this apartment together. I'd smile and say the same back, "Morning, handsome." Then we'd stare into each other's eyes until one of us decided to get up and ready for the day. 

Graduation was a few weeks ago. I graduated from the school I had hated the most, but had met the most wonderful person in the world in. So, I guess it wasn't too bad. 

People barely recognized. They thought I was a whole different girl Ilhoon had brought back with him to South Korea. I was no longer "the fat girl." I was now known as "Ilhoon's girlfriend." Everyone knew my name now, which was a surprise. But quickly rumors spread around the school. "I heard she went to America to get Lipo," "The only reason why Ilhoon went back to her was because he knew she was going to be skinny," "She thinks she's better than us cause she's a bit skinner now." All those were false. I had lost all this weight with the help of Ilhoon and my self esteem. I knew Ilhoon loved me for me; he went into his college money just to see me again. And never had I thought I was better than anyone else. I... like how I am right now. For once I had said these words myself, "I like myself the way I am." 

-

I hadn't contacted my dad since the day I left. He didn't need me anyway... by the time I would have graduated high school in America, he would've sent me off to some boarding school and never talk to me again. Maybe he'd help me here and there but ever since that day, we'd become distant. And that's how it was always going to be. 

I actually ran into the twins the other day at the super market. Ex Step mom sent them out to get groceries, like always. Once they saw me they dropped everything to the ground and ran into my arms. "Noona! It's been forever!! Umma wouldn't let us call you at all." Their tears soaked up my t-shirt as I hugged them close to me while rubbing their backs. "It's great to see you two too!" I tried to hold back my tears while I saw them. I eventually got their new contact information and visit them once in awhile when I have the time. 

-

I had lived with Ilhoon and his parents until graduation; this was the first time I had ever met his parents. They were like the parents I've always dreamed of. And they didn't judge me right away. It was like a dream... They welcomed me to the family and insisted I live with them like how I would live in my own home. But after graduation, once we got accepted to a community college, we moved into a decent apartment that wasn't too far away from the school and nearby restaurants and such. It's just like how I imagined my life to be! 

-

This... little game of losing weight slowly shifted into a game of love. Not even a game... The story of my life. I went from weighing 228 pounds, barely fitting into a school uniform, constantly worrying about my body and image, constantly tossing clothes out that I had bought the week before. But now... I was at 147. It's not a number that indicates "fat" nor "skinny." It indicates me. There's no strategy to losing this weight. It was the help of my own self confidence and encouragement from others. I, myself, was the answer to all my questions. 


 

IF YOU WANT, HIT ME UP ON TUMBLR @PIKAJ3W3L  & @CALMYOUROPPAI OR INSTAGRAM @nomnek0 :DDDD

Thanks subbies <3

What did you think about this chapter? ;D

IM SO SORRY IT HAD TO END LIKE SO BORINGLY AND SHORT ASOIDJAISDJIA. 

Also, I just recently started up a new fanfic! CHECK IT OUT. :D 

>>>>>>The Girl That Never Lived<<<<<<

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3
[ Was typed in one sitting; as a lazy writer, I didn't pre-read it. ouo ]