Day 33: This distance... Part 2.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

I realized from looking at my first few chapters that I've stopped doing "random song of the day". =3= Might as well start it up again! xD

Random song of the day! (: Yeaaap. It's the girl that sang with Myungsoo in "Shut up flower boy band." ;n; Her voice is gorgeous though. <3 

Kim Lim - Urban Green


Day 33 : This distance...-later that day. 

"You're crazy for coming here," I managed to say while holding back tears. "Wooow. This is the first thing you say?" Ilhoon chuckled, turning me around so that we were face to face. I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly and not wanting to ever let go. "I mean... I missed you." We both let out a soft laugh before walking back to my house. 

"Appa! I'm home," I said in a cheery voice. Never once, since I moved into this house, did I ever sound happy when I got home. My dad greeted me at the door, surprised to see Ilhoon by side. "Oh... What brings you here?" Ilhoon bowed politely. "Annyeonghaseyo. Just here to visit Yun. Sorry for not letting you know before hand." "Oh, it's no problem! Make yourself at home. Must've been a long trip here." 

I immediately brought Ilhoon up into my room, which was much bigger than the last one I had. Ilhoon sat on my bed comfortably. "So, how's it like here?" I shrugged while making a face. "It's alright, I guess. A lot of getting used to." Ilhoon laughed and ruffled my hair. "I came here once with my crew for a dance competition! It isn't all that bad." 

We talked on and on about what we've missed and the things we were gonna do while Ilhoon had decided to stay here for a week. Gradution was in a few weeks and this was their last break. 

There was one thing I could do; introduce him to American food. Thankfully, the house I lived in was near the city. So we didn't need to take the bus of subway; I was not ready to use English as my source of embarassment! 

We walked down the street, hand in hand. "Hmm. I've noticed you've gotten skinner. Are you eating well?!" Ilhoon sounded worried. I laughed and nodded. "Yes, yes. Don't worry! Three meals a day. Aren't you proud though?" I smiled and nudged him. "I'm proud of you no matter what size." Ilhoon grinned and pecked my cheek. It felt like when he was only by my side, I was happy. 

-

For tonight's dinner I decided to take him to a Mexian grill; Chipotle. We walked inside, being greeted with a woman with two menus in her hand. I could tell by Ilhoon's face that he was indeed clueless. His eyes continuously wandered the restaurant like it was a whole other world. I tugged on his hand lightly as we followed the lady that led us to our table. 

We sat down and looked into our menus. I already knew what I wanted; I got the same thing everytime I came here. I carefully watched Ilhoon as his English skills took action. "B-.. Bee-.. Beef..." "Need some help with that?" He chuckled nervously and handed me his menu. "Y-Yeah..." "What're you hungry for?" "Mmm... steak and enchiladas." He smiled childishly. The waitress came and took our orders; I did all the talking. 

-

After we finished our meal, we decided to take a walk down the shopping part of town. "Aigoo~ I did't remember California being this hot! I packed warm clothes." He fanned himself with his hand. "We can go shopping, pabo." I laughed and pulled him into a men's store that perfectly fit his style. His eyes widened at the sight; he sure was a fashionista. I let him wander around the store, picking out things he liked. "Wahh! You can't get these in Korea!" He looked like a little kid in a toy store, picking out everything he wanted. 

Once he was done, I sent him to a changing room to try on the pyramid of clothes he piled up on an arm chair. I gotta admit, he looked good in everything. 

Clothes in Cali were way more expensive than the cost of clothes in South Korea. It was no surprise the cost had so many zeros. But, I helped him pay.

-

It was dark already; I was surprised my dad didn't call me and demanded for us to return home. From what he said, California was pretty dangerous at night. Only in certain areas though. But, we decided to head back early since Ilhoon had a bit of jet lag. 

-

There was no way out of this... My dad's girlfriend was home. They were both in the living room, watching some American game show on the TV until they heard us come in. We greeted them politely, but just when we were about to go up to my room, my dad stopped me. "Yun ah. Why don't you introduce your boyfriend to Margaret?" . I bit my lip nervously, squeezing Ilhoon's hand tightly. I lead him to the living room, standing up in front of my dad and Margaret. "This... is Ilhoon," I spoke in an accented English. I gulped and faced Ilhoon. "This is Margaret. My... dad's girlfriend," I said quietly in Korean. Margaret reached out to shake Ilhoon's hand. "It's very nice to meet you, Ilhoon." "It's nice to meet you too." His accent made me want to laugh. I stared down at their hands as they shook each other's hand. OH BOY. We have got to boil that hand clean. :p 

I immediately pulled back and lead Ilhoon up to my room. I reached for my hand sanitizer and quickly squirted some on his hand. "Pali!! Before your hand gets infected!!" He laughed,"Yun! I'll be fine!" He cupped my cheeks and looked deep into my eyes. "You'll be fine..." I sighed and looked down. "I promise you, once we graduate from high school, I'll steal you away and bring you back with me to Korea." He reached out to tickle me just to get a laugh out of me. I laughed and tried pushing him away. "Yaksokay?" I held out my pinky. He smiled and linked his pinky with mine, stamping our thumbs together. "Yaksokay." He leaned over to kiss my lips softly; I had never missed those lips so much. 

-

That night, we stayed up watching funny videos on Youtube and listened to music, singing together like dorks. We fell asleep around 3 AM to the song "Baby Baby" by 4Men. It was my favorite song. We managed to squish onto my bed and comfortably cuddled against each other. This was our first time on a bed together .... *blush* But we didn't find it weird or uncomfortable at all. I kinda liked it, actually. It would be one of the things I'd miss when Ilhoon leaves. 


IF YOU WANT, HIT ME UP ON TUMBLR @PIKAJ3W3L  & @CALMYOUROPPAI OR INSTAGRAM @_PIKAJEWEL :DDDD

Thanks subbies for getting this fanfic to 157 subs <3

What did you think about this chapter? ;D 

omg. it has seriously been so FLIPPIN cold where I am! i haven't gone to school in 2 days because of this crazy weather. ;A; PRAY FOR MY TOES AND ELECTRICITY! 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3
[ Was typed in one sitting; as a lazy writer, I didn't pre-read it. ouo ]