Day 13 : My First Everything

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Day 13 : My First Everything
 

He kissed me. Jung Ilhoon: Dancing King, popular among all students and my best friend. My first boyfriend whom was the first male to ever hold my hand, take me out on a date and had stolen my first kiss. It was like all my dreams were coming true all in one night! As I lied there on my bed, my fingers wouldn’t stop tracing my lips that were pressed against his. But then I wondered… Ilhoon’s probably kissed many girls… It’s probably so easy for him to give away kisses. Oh well, I was one of the lucky few.
 

The next morning I woke up bright and early; I needed to jog off some calories. I walked out of my front door, the rise of the sun reflecting onto my face. I started off jogging around the block for about… almost an hour.  I then retrieved back to my house and did some sit ups and squats. That completed most of my morning work out.
 

I then headed down to the kitchen, meeting up with my Step Mother. “Good morning,” she said, once noticing I was in the kitchen with her. “Good morning.” I said as I poured myself a glass of milk. “That boy… Who is he?” I wiped my upper lip that had milk plastered onto it. “What boy?” I knew what boy, I just wanted to see if she really cared enough. “That boy that used to come every morning, but now is bringing you home very late? Friend? Boyfriend?” I blinked and stared at my half filled glass of milk. “Umm… He’s both.” She looked at me with somewhat disgusted eyes. “Wow. I didn’t know you had it in you.” “What do you mean by that?” “I mean he’s able to look past those layers.” What was up with her? For basically my whole life I had never encountered this side of her. “Well… he’s not the kind of person to judge on how people look.” I slowly made my way up the stairs to my room.
 

For some reason at this moment I had never missed my dad so much. He’s been overseas for quite some time for business and such, but its almost been a year since I’ve seen him. I wonder how he’s doing… Is he still alive? Despite not seeing him for almost a year but we haven’t heard from him either. Overseas calling is expensive, so I guess I can understand why he hasn’t contacted us.
 

“A few months…” he said at the airport on the day that he left. I remember crying my eyes out because I knew I’d be stuck with a mother I pretty much hated and younger siblings that I had to take care of. Just now, I had never felt this empty. Besides talking to my siblings and Ilhoon, there’s really no one for me to talk to. Friends. That’s what I need. Even with Ilhoon in my life personally and in public doesn’t really help. Instead, people actually make fun of Ilhoon. I don’t know what he says in return, but I’m sure it’s nothing to hurt me. I just wish there was someone…

 

Next day at school
 

Just like any other day, Ilhoon picked me up from school and we walked hand in hand to school. Whispers varied around us as we walked through the hall. It must be disgusting to see a person twice the size of Ilhoon walking by his side. Be confident. I whispered repeatedly to myself while walking down the halls of gossipers.
 

We walked to first period together after stopped at our lockers. I sat quietly in my seat while Ilhoon was one seat in front of me, talking to everyone around him. For some reason, this feeling around me… It didn’t even feel like we were a couple. I know that as a couple we need our space and all, but he didn’t glance over to me to see what I was doing or just to smile. I felt invisible, again.
 

After class was over, I left without him knowing. Up until lunch I walked to each class by myself. To continue with my diet I got a carton of milk, a parfait and a small salad with no dressing. Ilhoon usually sat by me, alone, where I usually sit for lunch. So, I waited for him.
It was already past 10 minutes or so and I couldn’t keep waiting; I started eating without him. I finished my lunch alone; it felt different… Something I wasn’t used to anymore. The bell rang for next period. “He probably had to stay in class for lunch or something,” I thought to myself. But just as I was about to get up from the lunch table, I saw Ilhoon. Right there, across the cafeteria with a bunch of his friends. He looked happy and laughed like he was having the time of his life. “I shouldn’t be greedy. He needs time with his friends. He’s chosen to push that away to help me, so I shouldn’t complain.” I toughened up and headed to my next class.

 

Before I knew it the day was over. I waited by the gates of the school for Ilhoon. No sight of him… From behind, a pair of arms almost made it all the way around my body. I jumped and turned to view this person who dared to touch me. “Did you wait long?” A pair of lips pressed against mine softly. It was Ilhoon. “Ani, I didn’t wait that long.” After that kiss, I felt like I had forgiven him for this whole day and forgot all the things that he did today. Just like how we started the day, we ended the day with our fingers intertwined.
 

“Oh… Sorry I couldn’t eat lunch with you today. Seongsangnim had me stay in for lunch to do some things for her and it ended up taking the whole lunch period.” I tiled my head, a bit confused. Oh, is this the time of a relationship where someone starts lying? He probably didn’t want me to feel bad, so he lied and I went with it. I smiled widely as ever and said,” Oh, it’s fine!”
 

Ilhoon then sent me home. “Sorry I have to say goodbye to you this early… I have work.” I smiled, accepting his apology. “That’s alright.” We waved each other goodbye as I walked into my house. I sighed and clutched my bag tightly. It felt like the Ilhoon I was with yesterday wasn’t even here today.


Updates will be posted every other week now. :(( SOWWEY SUBBIES 

OKAAAAAY. It's another one of those boring chapters. :(( I know. DDDDx But after this chapter, I have something big planned. :33 So, stay tuned! :DD

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3