Day 34: Exploring.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

 Random Song of the day (:

Donghae & Eunhyuk - Still You


Day 34 : Exploring. 

I woke up bright and early the next morning; thank god it's Saturday. I shook Ilhoon awake, surprised that he didn't wake up. Seems like he was already this comfortable with me. I chuckled quietly, letting him sleep while I went to the bathroom to wash up. While I was in the bathroom, I noticed my dad wasn't home and neither was his girlfriend. I looked around the house; no sign of them. GOOD. It's not like I wanted them here anyway. On my way downstairs I checked out the window to see if their car was in the driveway; nope. I shrugged and went to the kitchen, starting to cook some eggs and bacon on a pan, sticking some bread in the toaster. Thinking about it, I've never really made breakfast for anyone, not even my siblings. 

After setting up the table with eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice, I heard footsteps make their way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ilhoon made his way to the kitchen, pulling out a chair and sitting down while rubbing his eyes. I shot him a smile, resting my chin on the arch of the chair. "Morning~" He nodded in return, replacing his response with a stretch and yawn. "It feels like home here." He smiled cheesily and looked around. "Yeah... when it's only us." I chuckled and set the utensils on the table. "Eat up!" I sat on the opposite side of him, watching as he eagarly stabbed the scrambled eggs with his fork and inserting it into his mouth. He smiled approvingly, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled proudly and dug into the breakfast I was craving for since I started eating.

-

It's already the second day; it feels like he's been here for only a few hours. We already had a huge plan on what we were going to do for basically the whole time he was here. Top of our list today was the beach.

Everyone knows my biggest insecurity is my body. Eversince I've left Korea I've managed to get myself to 163. I never knew I could do it, but I did. No, I didn't have the "body" yet, but I was getting there! For the beach I knew an appropriate swimwear would be a one piece or a top with swim shorts; it was enough to cover my fat well enough.

Ilhoon and I geared up in our suits, packing a healthy picnic for when we finished swimming. Fastest way to get there was a taxi; my parents had taken the only car we had. It wasn't a problem at all just that cab prices were pretty expensive in America. Luckily, we managed to get a taxi once we stepped out of the door. I directed him to take us to the nearest beach, which was maybe an 8 minute drive. Ilhoon and I split the price and headed out for the beach. "Waahh! The beaches here are just as nice as the ones in Korea! Just that... they seem more tropical here."

We searched for a nice spot, not too far away from the shore yet not too close. I flattened out the beach mat, which worked out much better than a towel. We then worked together to pop out a huge umbrella to guard outselves on the mat. This was our definition of relaxation. We actually decided to take a swim first before relaxing; it would be better to leave dry than wet.

"I'll race you to the shore," he screamed as he gave himself a head start aand started running after the shore. "Hey! Not fair!" i charged after him, making it close to beating him. "Darn it!" I angrily, but playfully, splashed a wave of salt water at his face. He laughed while wiping is face dry, returning the favor.

-

After a nice swim we walked back to where we claimed our area, trying to avoid getting our feet as sandy as possible. We layed comfortably on the mat, side to side. "You're gonna return to Korea looking all tan!" I laughed and brushed his slightly moist cheek with the back of my hand. "I don't mind at all. It's all worth it!" We returned smiles and gave eachother a quick peck on the lips. "Speaking about returning to Korea, I want to talk to you about something." I tilted my head. "What is it?" Ilhoon shook his head slowly. "Not until the day I leave. I'll tell you then." He cupped my cheek and smiled warmly. "Don't worry. I want you to talk about it honestly without having a week or so to actually think about it. It's nothing bad, I swear." I bit my lower lip and let my eyes wander his face features. "Alright. I trust you." I flashed him a trusting smile, slowly positioning my head onto your chest.

 


IF YOU WANT, HIT ME UP ON TUMBLR @PIKAJ3W3L  & @CALMYOUROPPAI OR INSTAGRAM @_PIKAJEWEL :DDDD

Thanks subbies for getting this fanfic to 162 subs <3

What did you think about this chapter? ;D

ALSO, would you like me to write mini scenarios of their days together? or just ... zoom it up and explain what they did in a short summary in some point? let me know!

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3
[ Was typed in one sitting; as a lazy writer, I didn't pre-read it. ouo ]