Day 17 : Diet Plan.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

[ Random Song Of The Day :33 I Love This Guy omfg. <33 ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyUxQqaH10&list=PL1eUmvvqamvtzZ216knEWgWkHKUYHoYMX


Day 17: Diet Plan.

Thanks to Jooheon, I dropped 5 pounds this past week. I thought if I continued this routine with him for the rest of the year, I could definitely lose a lot more. It felt good to be active. Although I needed P.E. to graduate, I moreso started to feel good about myself exercising in general. The more I thought about it, I really didn't need him during this daily routine. I could do it by myself.'

I passed by him during passing time and had a quick conversation with him. "Hey, Jooheon!" His head shot up. "Oh, Yun. What's up?" My fingers twiddled in front of me as I looked down at them. "Err... Thanks for helping me out this week. But, I think I can carry on myself." I smiled and just when I was about to walk away, he exclaimed, "Aniyo! I want to help you." What the ...? He walked towards me. "I want to help you. Jogging and exercising isn't the only thing you have to do. Okay, at first jogging and walking around with you was for fun. But I noticed how much you seemed to enjoy it. Then I guess it turned to a weight loss routine. I hope it's not offending you..." I know what he meant by that. He probably thought that since he was trying to make me jog everyday that it was cover up for helping me lose weight. The P.E. credit excuse was a scheme! Oh well. It was sort of a good idea. "I don't need your help whether jogging isn't the only thing I have to do." "If you would just watch what you eat-" That was it. I didn't need him to remind me about my bad eating habits, I already got enough of that at home. I snapped. "Please. Just let me eat whatever the hell I want. I already get enough of this." His expression was shocked; he's never seen this side of me. "Alright then ... I'll... leave you alone." He sighed and walked away. Finally. I somewhat felt relieved that he was gone since him hanging out with me and helping me lately was kinda weird. I shrugged and ate what I had. It was less expensive anyway. 

-

 The Next Day 

Another rough day to live through. Eomma once again packed me and unfilling lunch and banned me from entering the kitchen. I had a few bucks on me so I could probably pay for a meal outside of school. I was on a look out for Jooheon, just incase he came out at me like a ninja to snatch my food away. 

I stopped by a vendor that always stood at the front of our school during lunch time. The lady behind the vendor examined the options I had in my hand. "You're Park Yun, right?" I nodded with a raised brow. "Yes... Is there a problem?" "A student arrived earlier and had noted me that a young woman by the name of Park Yun should have these following options." She then proceeded to take the rice ball, corn dog, package of ramen and sausage from out of my hands. My hand balled up into a fist. I knew exactly who this "student" was. Instead, she had already bagged up a meal for me. I looked inside the bag and saw a packaged tossed salad, boiled egg, apple and side of black beans. I gagged in my mouth; Jooheon had bad taste. The meal was already paid for and was given to me. I snatched the bag and proceeded to the bathroom where I usually ate my lunch quietly in a stall. 

-

I exited the bathroom once lunch period was over, and Jooheon was standing there leaned against the wall, waiting for me. Shooting him a death glare, I proceeded to walk past him. He grabbed the strap of my backpack and pulled me back to him. I stomped my foot hard enough for the whole school to shake. "What do you want, Jooheon? You already ruined my lunch!" He chuckled amusingly with his arms crossed over his chest. "Mianhaeyo, Yun. I had to! You'll get used to it." My hands were balled up at this point, positioned at my sides. "Why do you care so much? Really going to this extent of paying for a meal I'm not even enjoying? His shoulders shrugged with puffed cheeks, the dimples disappearing momentarily. "I dunno... I just wanna help you." I couldn't believe that someone like him would actually want to genuinely help me. "If you're playing a game with me right now, it't not funny. C'mon, just quit it." His expression went from humourous to confused. "Game? What game?" Now he's acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Wow, he's really good at this. "You know, the one you and the Queenkas and Kingkas are playing on me. Just leave me alone." His expression was still the same as before, but more confused than before. "Before you yell at me anymore, I just want to say that I have nothing to do with them. I can admit I'm one myself, but if you hadn't noticed, I'm not that much like them. I'm just really social and I'm good at dancing, so it catches their attention. The reason why I'm bothering you about this so much is because I care. I know you don't, but I do. And it's not even about the way you look, or all those other things people say. You don't need to lose weight for anyone but yourself. Whether you're this size or smaller, you're still my friend." I could feel the tension rise. He looked disappointed in me, I couldn't bare it. Slowly, he began to walk past me. The word friend struck me and made me shiver. I turned around immediately. "When do we start?"

 


 

Day 17 is up! :D How do you like the story so far? >< Please give me your feedback! :]] 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3