Day 44 : Today's the day

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Random Song of the day (:

Hello/How Are You - Ritsuka 


Day 44 : Today's the day

Today was the day. Ilhoon's last day. This week seemed to past faster than a day. We decided to make this day extra special. First thing on our list this morning was to get 4 balloons. After getting the balloons, part of Ilhoon's "Day of leaving" workout was to hike up a huge hill. Not my thing, but eh. Explained why we needed balloons. 

With all my strength, I hiked up that hill like there was no tomrorow; there really wasn't without Ilhoon. Once we reached the top, Ilhoon handed me two balloons. We came up with this idea where we wrote something we were proud of on one balloon and on the other write your wish. It was pretty easy to come up with something. 

When we were both done, we took a peek at eachothers. "Nice, babe. You're proud of losing weight and..." I swiftly took the other balloon away before he could read it. "Wishes aren't suppose to be read!" He laughed and handed me one of his balloons and hugged the other. "Agreed!" I took the balloon he handed me and read off what it said. "Making it all the way here to see Yun with my English." I laughed and together we set off the balloons to fly up into the sky. "Promise not to reveal wishes until they actually happen?" He held out his pinky towards me. "Fine, promise!" I linked my pinky around his. 

We tried not to check the time too much; it would worry us about whether we had time to do anything before he left. Out of all the things we did together from going camping for 2 days, going scuba diving, swimming with dolphins and going to Disney World, the last thing he wanted to do before we left was go to the beach. It was kinda cheesy, to be honest, but he liked the beaches in Cali more than the beaches in Korea, for some strange reason. I didn't mind, really. I liked the idea of just sitting there, beside him while the waves crashed onto our bare feet while the sun set, peering from behind the waves. It was preeeetty romantic. 

Luckily, going down the hill was easier than going up it! We headed back home and showered, changing into something more comfortable. Thinking about it, my dad and Margaret have really minded their own business. They never asked us where we were going or worried when we were going to come home. They just did the favor of inviting us to breakfast and dinner. 

Once Ilhoon finished his shower, I watching him slowly pack his things back into the suitcase that was jammed into my closet and out of our sights. It was sad watching him pack, actually. Who knew when we were going to see each other again? I blew a raspberry and back hugged him. "Can't you just stay?" He chuckled, turning around to give me a warm hug. "Can't you just come with me?" I buried my face into his chest and groaned tiredly. "Let's just go to the beach before it's too late."

-

We arrived at the beach at the perfect time. There was barely anyone here besides a few people playing volleyball, but they were too far to interfere with us. We sat there, on our beach mat, my head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my shoulder. We watched the water crash onto our feet, our hands slowly interlocking. "So... that thing I was going to ask you." I raised my head from his shoulder and looked at him. "I almost forgot about that. What is it?" He took a deep breath, looking at the water then back at me. "Come with me to Korea." I slowly shook my head, turning away from him. "You know I can't do that Ilhoon..." "O-Of course you can. You have a choice! Besides... my mom already agreed to letting you crash with us until graduation then when we go off to college, we can get an apartment together. Trust me, it'll all work out." It all sounded too unlikely and fast. "Why didn't you ask me sooner? I could've had--" "I asked  you last minute on purpose. So you could answer with your heart and not your mind. And... you only have an hour to answer." 

I sat there, my knees curled up to my chest. I didn't know what to do. "Yun... do you love me? Can't you give this a chance?" I sighed, taking maybe 10 minues to think. "Ilhoon... Making this choice is hard for me. It's going to take awhile for me to become stable; I'll need to get comfortable living with you and I'll need to really catch up in my studies since American studies are really behind us. Can you promise me that things will be alright?" "I understand that... and I promise. I've been thinking about this for awhile now. I'm sure I know what I'm doing." 

We headed back to my house. I didn't know what to pack. Maybe my dad could send me most of my things. I really just needed clothes and my toothbrush, etc. How was I going to tell my dad? I went to the living room, prepared to tell them this long story, but notcing they weren't even home. Instead, I left a lame note on the table. Not like my dad was really going to care anyway. 

-

We stood at the airport, 15 minutes until departure. Ilhoon sat beside me, squeezing my hand lightly. "Don't be afraid. I'm right here beside you." I smiled at his words. We stood up and made our way to the doors that lead to the plane. I clutched my passport tightly until I heard someone yell my name. I stopped, stopping Ilhoon whom was walking in front of me. I turned around, seeing my dad right there in front of me. "Yun! ... Don't do this to me." He ran to me, breathing as if he just ran a marathon. "I just got you back! I'm not losing you again. I need you!" He was almost in tears. For once in my life, I felt like crying with him. Not because this choice was difficult, but because I had never seen my dad cry for me like this. I hugged him tightly, trying my best to calm him down. "You don't need me, dad. I'm all grown up. I... I trust Margaret to take care of you. I have everything taken care of. Just worry about yourself. Arasso? I-I have to go now." I pulled myself away from him, running to the lady by the doors and giving her my passport immediately. I could hear my dad yell my name, running after me until he was caught by security. 

I had never sobbed so hard in my life. My eyes were all puffy and my nose was flooded with boogers. Ilhoon comforted me the whole plane trip back. This was beyond the hardest thing I'd ever had to do. 


 

IF YOU WANT, HIT ME UP ON TUMBLR @PIKAJ3W3L  & @CALMYOUROPPAI OR INSTAGRAM @_PIKAJEWEL :DDDD

Thanks subbies <3

What did you think about this chapter? ;D

I hope you don't think this chapter was rushed. ;u; I just wanted to get to the point! Also, I just recently started up a new fanfic! CHECK IT OUT. :D 

>>>>>>The Girl That Never Lived<<<<<<

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3
[ Was typed in one sitting; as a lazy writer, I didn't pre-read it. ouo ]