Day 14: Is this some kind of joke?

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Day 14 : My First Everything

 

I honestly can say that ever since Ilhoon and I got together we have been seeing each other less and less. I can already feel my fat returning to my body as I slowly feel him flow away from me... He was no longer my lunch buddie and encouraged me not to eat certain foods. We actually hung out more when we were just friends, which doesn't make much sense. Maybe it's just because we have exams this week and we're both busy and stressed. I never confronted him, thinking about it. I felt like I needed to or else he'd be one of the friends to come and go. I didn't want that. Ilhoon changed me and gave me hope. Today was the day I was going to do that. 

-

I woke up the next morning, feeling like crap. Yet another day Ilhoon wasn't waiting outside my door to walk with me to school. I didn't really feel like going to school, but today was exams, so I kinda had to.

The phone rang before I left the house. I walked back down the stairs and picked it up. "Yeobusayo?" "Yun? Yun, is this you? Wahh.. you sound so grown up." I widened my eyes and found it hard to speak. "A-Appa?!" I felt like crying, hearing my Father's voice for the first time in such a long while. "Nae, it's me." I smiled widely, knowing it was my father, for sure. "H-How have you been?" It was difficult holding back my tears. "I've been great. I just wanted to let you know that I'm flying in in 4 days, max." I cheered happily. "Alright! I'll see you soon!" I hung up and suddenly felt like this was the best day ever. I haven't seen my father for about a year! I was really excited to see him.

-

Just as expected; I haven't seen Ilhoon at all today. Not even once! I waited outside the gates for him. I spotted him with a few of his friends. "Ilhoon!" I shouted with my hands cupped around my mouth. He gazed his view over to me and his smile suddenly turned down. He quickly spoke to his friends then jogged over to me, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Hey, Yun!" I pushed him off me. "What's going on, Ilhoon? Why're you ignoring me?" Ilhoon pulled me away from the gate and brought me somewhere private. "Mianhae... I've been busy with exams and I have a dance competition coming up. So, I've been spending more time with my crew members. Mianhae, Yun." He hugged me tightly. At the moment, I couldn't decide if I was going to forgive him or not.

---

I really at being a fake boyfriend. Just the other day my friends talked to me; it felt like I hadn't talked to them in ages. "Ayye, Ilhoon! What's going on between you and that fat Yun chick? Are you really dating her?" "Ahah! Are you kidding me?" I felt like a jerk saying all these things. But, it was to keep my place as leader. I thought that if I didn't hang around Yun too much they wouldn't become suspicious or anything. And hopefully Yun's feelings would wander away. But when I saw her today, all those unexplainable feelings rushed back in. I knew that if I told her the truth, I'd not only lose her as my "girlfriend" but also my friend. I decided not to tell her though I wanted to so bad.

---

So, Ilhoon and I "made up." He promised to go through all the same routines and see me more often. He knew what was going to happen if he didn't keep those promises. >_>

 

3 Days Later

Ilhoon and I decided to go out for coffee after school, which I didn't mind at all. We both walked to a cafe downtown. It was a small but peaceful cafe that was placed at the corner of the street. Soft, acoustic music filled the cafe. We took our seats and ordered each other's favorite coffee. "I gotta run to the bathroom quick." I smiled widely at him and nodded. I looked out the window, watching people pass by the glass window. The table vibrated as Ilhoon's phone was rapidly receiving text messages. Out of curiousity, I picked up his phone and stared at the texts. "Lee Minhyuk." Probably one of his crew members. I quickly skimmed down the text messages.

Lee Minhyuk : Hey, we're all here waiting for you! Hurry!

Me : Can't today. Sorry.

Lee Minhyuk : You're our leader! You have to be here!

Me : Grandparents are in town.

Lee Minhyuk : Tell them you'll be back in an hour

Me : ... Alright. I'll be there in 10.

This made no sense... Why would he lie to his friends about going out on a date with his own girlfriend? Thinking about it, he never really introduced me to any of his friends. ...He probably felt too embarassed to tell them. Maybe that was the reason why he was avoiding me for the past few weeks. I sighed and set down his phone before he came back. "Did I take long?" I shook my head. "Ani."

Our cups of coffee came faster than I had expected; a cup of cappuccino with a picture of Rilakkuma drawn on top of the foam. Ilhoon had the same, but instead with a picture of Donald Duck on his. I slowly slipped my coffee as I watched Ilhoon attempt to quickly chug his but get burnt from time to time. "What's the rush?" Ilhoon stopped and set his coffee on the table. "O-Oh ... I forgot to tell you that my grandparents were in town." I didn't want to make things hard for him. Other than that, ask him about the texts. "Oh, alright. I just remembered... My dad's coming back from the states tomorrow. I want you to meet him." Ilhoon choked on his spit after what I had said. "Y-Your dad?" I nodded with a straight face. "Alright..." Ilhoon blankly stared at his almost empty cup. He didn't even look like he wanted to meet my dad.

Another text popped up onto Ilhoon's phone. I watched as he annoyingly picked it up, replying to the text. "I'll be back. I'm going to pay for the bill." Ilhoon got up from his seat and walked up to the front desk. While he was paying his bill I quickly checked his texts.

 

Lee Minhyun : You're not still hanging around that fat chick, right?

Me : Nahh. I told you I broke up with her, remember? I finished the bet. I'm coming soon.

 

My heart sank and almost fell into a million pieces. A bet? All of this was a bet? Was becoming my friend part of it? I was about to chuck his phone across the room, but I slowly set it down on the table. Without thinking much I rose from my seat and left the cafe without telling him.


Updates will be posted every other week now. :(( SOWWEY SUBBIES.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Dx

What did you think about this chapter? ;D 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3