Day 01: I'm the fat girl.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Epik High - Dont hate me


 

Day 01: I'm the fat girl.

Yun here. Day 1 of my fat girl days. Currently weighing 228 and I don't plan on going any higher. A year or so away from graduating; looking like a bloated potato. I changed into my uniform, which barely fit me, and checked myself in the mirror. My stomach was nearly pushing out the buttons of my shirt. I had to attach a few safety pins just to hold it together. I gathered my books, headphones and IPod before I headed downstairs to see what Eomma prepared for breakfast and my lunch box. 

The princess steps I so gallantly tried to make while walking down the long stairwall was unsucessful; all you could hear feel was the pounding of my feet on the carpeted stairs. I finally reached the kitchen, finding Eomma standing in front of the entrance with her hands on her slim hips. "Seriously, Yun? Can you atleast try not to walk down the stairs like an elephant?" Wow, that hurt. I ignored her comment and walked passed her, sitting down at the table. Instead of the usual eggs, bacon, and bowl of rice, there was only a plate of toast and small portion of butter. I blinked and stared down at it in awe. "...What is this? This isn't going to help me lose weight--" She abruptly interrupted, "It is going to help you, Yun. You need to stop eating so much and lose all that weight! Your Appa and I combined aren't nearly as close to your weight." I sighed and ignored her sayings. I grabbed a piece of plain toast and got my things, walking out the door without announcing my leave. I hated my Eomma, always have. 

Usually I walk to school, although while I walk, people shout out horrible things at me. I just... want to pound on them and suffocate them to death. It's a normal, daily routine, to be honest; being called many things almost everywhere I go. "Hey, Fatty! Looks like you're finally learning how to lose all that weight," one kid who rode on his bike yelled out and laughed with his friends. 

I never really thought about losing weight. Not only have I been studying way too much for exams, but there are many distractions such as family and ty people at school. Eomma's signed me up for so many weight loss therapists to help me to lose weight, whereas Appa's too busy to even notice his only biological daughter is in need of his rescue! ...That's right, "biological" daughter. The woman whom I call "Eomma" is the only one I've actually gotten. In our somewhat broken family, there's our parents, my older brother who abandoned me to study abroad in the U.S., myself, and my half twin sisters. I don't know who my real Eomma is; probably a lump like me.

-

Entering the school gates were one of the worst decisions I made each day; 5 days a week. Going into this school was a hell hole. 3 more steps and the comments will start. Before entering the gates of the school, I plugged in my head phones and blasted "U-Kiss's Standing Still." It was their latest song and I absolutely loved it.

Taking the steps I needed to in order to enter my worst nightmare, the hairs on my arm stood up. Even though I could barely hear their comments, I could feel they were saying things worse than yesterday at me. But I held on and casually walked into the school. Why don't the teachers stop this, you're probably thinking? Welp, the teachers are just like the students they teach. Sometimes I'm even sent out of the classroom with my own table and desk because I can't fit down the aisles. Once, I had tried to sit in one of the desks, proving to the teacher that I was eligible to sit in that classroom and ended up getting stuck. So now, I've got my own personal desk and chair out in the hall. It's usually hard to hear what the teacher's saying from out in the hall; sometimes they close the door on purpose. But that doesn't stop me from getting a lesson learned. 

-

Lunch, worst part of the day. I swear, people can't mind their own business with what others are eating. Everyday is the same thing. "Ohh~ What cha` got there, hmm? Piggy? Looks like you're gaining a few pounds today!" It's called survivial. Like it matters if I gain a few more pounds anyway. 

Queenkas. They make me wanna punch a wall and puke all over their slim and perfect bodies. They're the ones who make fun of my image and what I eat, in comparison to their own. Everyone just follows after them like they're the rulers of the school. "Oh my goddddd, that's like 835 calories and is loaded with fat! No wonder she's so huge, it's all she eats." "Look! She can't even fit into her skirt, her legs are so fat." At least I'm eating well and not starving myself to skeletons. 

Kingkas. They aren't all as bad, just the fact they comment on how nasty my body is and comparing me to other girls who care too much about their image. Mainly because a majority of them are their girlfriends. "Brooo could you imagine if Sumi was big like that? *gags*." Who would want to be with you anyway! 

It's funny how such an unpopluar and quiet girl can become popular through how fat she is. Pathetic. 

-

I noticed that I forgot to bring my lunch box after what happened between Eomma and I this morning. I usually have a "balanced" diet, based on what she's packed me. A saltine cracker and some veggies, perhaps?  Anyway, I was starving and I only had enough money for milk. Welp, that was better than nothing. I went over to the vending machine and got a small carton of milk. "Oh, looks like Miss Piggy here isn't eating today, her diet has started!" I sighed. Sometimes I tolerate it, but this morning was rough for me so I was especially irritated today. 

I cleared my throat and shot the Queenka a deadly glare. "You don't even know me. I know for sure I don't know you. So, don't talk to me like you know who I am from a few people who like to talk ." I just took my milk from the bottom of the vending machine and walked away. I could hear her mumbling comments behind my back as I walked away, but I ignored them. 

This school was packed with their own cliques, which I'm not and never will be in. It's stupid to separate people through how cool you are or by the tendancy of smarts or highness. Home school, is what I suggested. Eomma hates the idea and Appa's not sure if it'll be "best" for me. So, I'm stuck in this hell hole until I graduate next year. Woohoo. 

 


Chapter one is up. :D I really just wanted this chapter to be an... informational chapter. o u o To give you guys an introduction to things that are going around here~ Welp, I hope you enjoyed my first chapter and please look forward to chapter two! ;D Subscribe, Upvote, Comment and SHARE. -PikaChugaChu3