Day 42/43: Recovery.

Confessions Of A Fat Girl (Currently editing! Please view comment section.)

Starting this chapter, there will be split POVs between Jooheon and Yun


Jooheon's POV


Day 42: Recovery

I slowly opened my crusty eyes, an immediate migrane rushing to my head. My head pounded like a beat of drums; I rubbed my head in pain. Oh boy... a hangover. My alcoholic breath wavered around my room, my clothes smelt of alcohol as well. I groaned as I rose up from my bed and reached out for the glass of water beside me. That's when I realized... I stared confusingly at the glass in my hand, thinking how did I get in my bed? I don't recall much of what happened last night, but I know I drank a lot. Picking up my phone, I dialed Yun's number. Maybe she could help.

"... Y-Yeobusayo?"

"Annyeong, Yun ah! Say... could you tell me a bit of what happened last night? I can't quite remember..."

"A-Ah... um... you just had a few drinks and ... we went out for a walk.."

"Mhm.. and?"

"You really don't remember?"

"Uhm... aniyo? How did I get home?"

"I carried you."

" ... AHAHAH. Yun ah, you should be a comedian!"

"I really did carry you! You're really heavy, by the way."

" ..Ch-Chincha?! Aigoo... I really owe you."

She frantically hung up the phone, I was left with a ringing sound. Weird, why is she acting like that? Anyway, how embarrassing... a yeoja carrying ME?! After the conversation, I slowly made my way to the bathroom, splashing some water on my face then headed down to the kitchen to get some hangover medicine and soup.  

 

Meeting Yun

Like any other day, I decided to pick up Yun just to have a bit of fun with her. I headed out to her house and rang the door bell. One of the twins, I still can't tell them apart, answered the door and without a word, let me in. "It's nice to see you again, Jooheon Oppa!" The little girl beamed at me like I was some celebrity; it made me laugh. I softly knocked on Yun's door that was down the hall from the front door and waited for an answer. Nothing. I knocked again, louder this time. "Aish, bwohyah?! Go away! I'm doing homework!" I chuckled to myself. She must be mistaking me as one of her siblings. I knocked again, just to annoy her.

I could hear her stomping her way to the door and open it fiercely. "What did I say-- ...YAHH. Jooheon." She smacked my head with her notebook. "Why didn't you say anything?!" When she realized it was me, she closed the door half way, only to where her body was half seen and I could only see into her room from above her head. I tilted my head. "Why can't I go in?" She broke eye contact with me at this point and looked down at the ground. "B-Because you just can't. It's messy." "Pleeeease? I really wanna know what it's like!" She shook her head sternly. "Aniyo. Go home. Why're you here without calling me anyway?" I shrugged my shoulders. When did I ever give an announcement before I showed up here? "I just wanted to hang out. Pleaaaaase let me see? Or else I'll have you tell me more about what happened last night!" She slowly opened the door for me to fully walk in. Hmm, that was easy enough. Was there really other stuff that happened? I sat on her swirly chair in front of her desk, giving it a quick spin. "Your room is perfectly clean! It isn't messy, liar." Her room was pretty neat; it was quite exciting seeing everything that she had in her room. I would've never expected it. Someone's room can say a lot about them. "Now you've seen my room, let's go." She grabbed her jacket and walked out the door, waiting for me to follow.

 

At the park

Yun and I made our way to the small park a few blocks away that had only a tall hill and a pair of swings; it was quite a boring park, actually. We took the seats of the swings and swung on them slowly. "Today's a nice day," Yun said out loud, probably to break the brief silence between us. "Mhm. Sure is." After another awkward silence, Yun asked," So, you really don't know what happened last night?" I shook my head. "Nah, not a thing. Last thing I remember is us sitting down on a bench across from my Uncle's bar. Next thing you know, I'm in bed." She scratched her head in a bit of a stressed out manner. "Well, you did have a lot to drink." Yun exhaled deeply, as if she wanted to confess something to me. "Did I do anything crazy?" A bit scared, I felt my arms and legs tingle from goosebumps; what if I was taken advantage from someone else?! "A-Aniya! Don't worry. I brought you home safetly after..." "After what?" I raised a brow and leaned in closer. "After you puked." She spoke immediately then leaned away with her swing. "Oh. Mian..." I chuckled nervously at my sudden invasion of space and let my seat swing back to the center. Something's up and she's not telling me.

 

Day 43: At school the next day

I usually walked to school because it wasn't so far; I thought about picking up Yun, but judging by yesterday's attitude, it seems like she's annoyed with it. I walked into my class and sat in the back corner like how I always did. Shownu approached me with his bag slung around his shoulder. "What is it?" I said in an irritated tone. "So, how's your love life with that fat girl?" He laughed like it was some kind of hilarious joke. It sickened me when people called Yun names. Not just Yun, but other people as well. People who were actually really nice. I slammed my books onto my desk. "I'm not dating her." His arms rested crossed over his chest with his face in disbelief. "Oh, really now? Uh... why was she your dance partner for the competition then? I didn't think you'd take the bet this far. And how come every time I see you, you're with her? Hmmmm?" He was teasing me at this point, but not in the way to joke around, in a way to try to make me feel bad for my actions, like I should be. I faced him and almost threw a punch. "Why do you care?" Before he could answer, the bell rang for class to begin and the teacher set foot into the classroom and everyone shuffled into their seats. But that didn't stop Shownu from approaching me about it after class. Before I could walk out, he grabbed me by the arm once everyone had left room. "I thought we had a deal. What about our bet?" "What do you want, Shownu? The bet's off!" I yanked myself away from his sharp tension. "So, I guess I won't be seeing you at practice anymore?" I slowly turned around. "... Shownu... that's not fair." He clicked his tongue as if he had already won. "Ohoho, but I think it is fair. The bet was 'whoever could make the fat girl become friends with them and make her dance would be the new leader of the group.'" I stared blankly at Shownu. I always wanted to be the leader of our dance crew... Shownu had been our dance crew leader for 2-3 years now. Not that his routines he had chosen for us were bad... but I just wanted to lead the group for once. At that moment, it was like that whole day had passed through my head.

 

"Hey guys, let's make a bet!"

"What kind?"

"Hmm... Whoever volunteers to do this bet and succeed can be the new leader."

"But what about you, Shownu?"

"I'll be studying in America, remember? Besides, this crew needs a new leader."

Everyone whispered among themselves.

"Alright, alright. What's the bet?"

"Hmm... you know, the fat girl?"

" ... You mean... Park Yun?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Her. Now let's see ... whoever can become friends with her and can get her to dance will be the next leader. Wouldn't that be hilarious to see?! Better yet, get her to fall in love with you!"

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"I'll do it!"

It was stupid. I wanted it so bad and I was willing to do anything for it. It sounded so easy and harmless but is mean and torturing. The idea of the bet vanished when I started hanging out with her more. "Well?" Shownu knocked me out of my trance. I hesitated and my words came out as a slur. "Oh, the bet's still going on. Just watch me." I left that class as quickly as possible and saw Yun down the hall from me. She smiled at me and gave me a gentle wave. I did the same back although it hurt. I'm sorry, Yun...


Yun's POV


Jooheon had been acting weird all day. Even when he waved to me today. It was like something was up with him. Oh well. Probably just personal problems. Without Jooheon accompanying me all the time, I've finally learned how to keep my diet steady and I jog every now and then. Adding onto the whole half month of dancing onto my daily healthy meals and jogs, I have lowered down to 195. If I continue with this routine, I can lose more weight in no time! I kinda got used to the fact that Jooheon couldn't walk home with me home every single day, so I pretty much fled from the horrid school right when the bell rang each day. Thinking about it, I barely saw Jooheon at all since that night... Maybe he knew about it too but kept it a secret from me and is now avoiding me. I guess he finally learned how to keep distance from the fat girl...


Day 42/43 is up! Sorry for the short chapter! ;_; How did you guys like Jooheon's POV in this chapter instead of Yun's? ;D

OMFFFFFFFFG WHO HASN'T SEEN WOLF?! BEYOOOOOOOOND AMAZING. <3333 //OffTopic. xD

- Ohmygoodnessssss. 77 subbers .. :'DD  LOVE YOU GUYS. <33 
Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, Share! \o/ Thanks Subbies <3 -PikaChugaChu3