o15

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZE:A - Begin With A Kiss

 

★o15

 

The teacher told everyone to plan about the upcoming cooking exam. You are sitting across Luhan only a desk separating you from him.

He’s still playing with the stress ball and he’s not even looking at you. *Out of all the guys here. Why does it have to be you?!* You slammed your hand over the table to catch his attention. “What are we going to cook?” you wanted to know his opinion.

Luhan stopped and raised his head up, “Cook? Why don’t we just wait for Hye Mi? She’ll be back soon. She’s really good at cooking. I bet we’ll get high score.” “Ahh, I said too much, so tiring.”

You hissed. “Don’t you know, Mr. Sugar coated conserve energy Luhan that this is an exam which means we will cook in front of Ms. Kim?” You said in a duh-manner. “Do you even know how to cook?” you raised an eyebrow.

“I know…” your eyes lit up when he said but at the same time shocked. “… how to boil water.” Your jaw dropped with what he said.

“We’re doomed.” Your forehead hit the hard desk making a loud thud. Luhan worriedly peeked at you, worried that you must’ve hurt yourself when you did that. You pointed a finger on him, “We’ll practice at home.” You reminded him.

“Ahh, I don’t want to cook. That’s so tiring.” He groaned.

Your classmates were looking at the both of you but you are too busy persuading the lazy guy in front of you to notice. They are very suspicious to the both of you. They know that Luhan doesn’t really talk to girls and hates them, but you can freely talk to him and even scold him.

 

In the end, Luhan didn’t have any choice and went to the supermarket with you. You bought all the ingredients of the recipe that you know Luhan will learn fast and will not get tired.

Because if he gets tired, he’ll sleep.

“Okay,” you placed all the ingredients at the counter and tied your hair up. You glanced at Luhan and saw him sitting at the stool chair while resting his elbows on top of the counter. “Hey!” you walked to him and pulled him by his arm to the kitchen.

You shoved the apron to his hands. “Wear that.”

He looked at it and irritably put it over his head and fixed the ribbon behind his neck. You noticed that he didn’t tie the lace behind his beck. *He doesn’t even know how to wear an apron?!*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter