o68

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo In Guk & Eun Ji - All For You (Reply 1997 OST)

 

★o68

 

You eyes fluttered open and saw no one’s beside you already. *Hmm, he left?* you sat up and opened an eye. Your eyes feel so heavy you can’t open them at the same time. “Where is Lu Han?”

Somone pecked your cheek, “Morning, my bunny Byul.” It’s Lu Han. He’s already done showering and wearing new clothes. He opened your eyes so you could look at him and also for you to wake up.

“Yah,” you slapped his hands away and rubbed your eyes. “Stop calling me Bunny Byul.” You removed the blanket off your body and dragged yourself at the bathroom to brush your teeth, half-awake.

Lu Han followed you and leaned in at the door frame of the bathroom. He watches you brush your teeth with your eyes closed. “What do you want me to call you?” “Babe? Baby? Princess? My angel? Darling? Mine?”

You chocked and finally opened your eyes. He’s smirking and you saw him at the mirror’s reflection. You spit and wipe your lips with the back of your hand. “Just Byul or Eunbyul is enough. Don’t call me those kinds of cheesy petnames.” You shuddered and walked out of the bathroom while Lu Han just followed you behind.

He watches you dry your face with a towel. “What’s so cheesy about pet names?” You took your swimming attire and walked back inside the bathroom to change. Lu Han chuckled and ruffled his hair. “That girl is such a tease.”

After changing, you looked yourself in front of the mirror. You’re wearing black swimsuit under a white shirt and shorts. You don’t have plan on removing it even if you got drenched by the water. “This is better than the school’s outing.” You pulled the door open and saw Lu Han is just about to remove his shirt. You saw how y his back is. You spun around and bit your bottom lip. “Ahh, Lu Han.”

He wore another white wifebeater and saw you facing the bathroom. “Let’s go, Byul?”

“Hmm?” you turned around. “Okay,”

Outside, the sun is up so high. Your fingers were interlaced to each other. Lu Han raised his free hand to block your face from the sun. You glanced up and he smiled at you. “It’s fine.” You put his arm down.

You decided to sit down under an umbrella and took the sunblock lotion out. You put some on your arms and legs when Lu Han put some on your cheeks. “So, your face won’t get burnt.”

“Thank you,” you put some on his forehead and tip of the nose.

It might look so greasy but what matters the most is that they are happy being together and nothing will replace how happy they are. You put some on Lu Han’s back and your heart is actually throbbing hard. *His skin is so smooth like baby’s skin and pale too.* “How do you maintain this skin?” Again, your straightforwardness showed.

Lu Han grinned and turned his head towards you. “If you come in my room before I go to sleep, I’ll show you.” You hit his back. “Ah!” he groaned in pain and you just laughed at his expression.

The sun is blazing hot and you don’t any plans to get out from the umbrella. Some tourists were sun-bating and you’re thinking how they are enduring the hot weather. You stretched your legs and that’s the time when Lu Han lied down on your lap. “Aren’t you going to swim?”

His eyes were closed when he shook his head. There’s a smile on his face and when he opened his eyes, he saw you looking at the beach, and enjoying the people who are jet skiing and swimming. He poked your chin to catch your attention. “Are you looking at other guys?” he frowned a little.

“What?” you chuckled. “No, why would I? Just sleep if you’re going to sleep.” You closed his eyes but he took it away.

“So, you could look at other guys?” he raised an eyebrow. He’s just teasing you and he doesn’t really get jealous with you just randomly looking at guys. He always just like teasing you.

You clucked your tongue. “Yah, do you want me to break with up with you?”

Lu Han’s expression changed like the waves of the ocean washing the footsteps from the sand. “Not that joke. It’s not funny, Yoo Eunbyul.” His voice sounded so serious that you just stared at his eyes and he did the same.

“Why did you take that seriously?” you tried to sound funny but it didn’t change Lu Han’s expression.

“Because I take our relationship too seriously,” His lips turned into a firm line. And you know he’s really serious about what he just said. He stretched his arm and palmed your cheek. He slowly smiled and your world stopped. “Just thinking that you will leave me is driving me crazy.”

You swallowed hard and smiled. “Let’s hope it won’t happen.”

“It will not happen.” He assured.

Miryo ft. Sunny - I Love You, I Love You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter