o74

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

)

★o74

 

Your alarm clock woke you up. You placed your arm over your closed eyes and felt your eyes are sore again. Cleary, crying all night made little cushions under your eyes. You smiled when you saw the ray of sunshine through the blinds of your room. “This is it, Eunbyul.” You sat up and stretched your arms so wide.

Cold morning breeze brushed your cheeks when you shoved the curtains and opened the window. The sun shining so blissfully with the white cotton candy clouds and blue sky welcomed you.

Finally, you feel so much better now.

You went back to your usual job to at least earn money by delivering milk cartons and newspapers in front of the houses. You were counting each milk cartons and newspapers and read the addresses of the houses where you will deliver. “Hmm?” you read the unfamiliar address. “This looks new.” You brushed it off your head and started carrying the basket full of milk cartons and bag of newspapers.

Since then, you can always memorize houses easily that is why going back to your old job is easy as one two three. You stood in front of a really small apartment building and just noticed it’s just beside the restaurant and the small house of ahjumma upstairs.

When you open the window of your current room, in front of it is another room from that apartment building.

You walked inside and went up to the second floor and saw the room number. You picked a milk carton and knocked at the door a few times then just placed it at the floor. When you put the milk at the floor, the door opened and the first thing you saw is his barefoot. From there, you looked up until you’re reached his face and you drew back in surprise.

Its Lu Han giving you a sweet morning smile but his eyes were already telling I miss you. “It’s been awhile seeing you first thing in the morning.” He bent down and picked the milk carton you put, eyes not leaving your face. “You never fail to make my heart flutter because of that. Seeing you already makes my day complete.” His voice and heart melting words make your knees wobble.

Your mind is telling you to go but your heart wants more. *Should I run away or hug him? Should I kiss him? What should I do? I miss him so bad but at the same time, something is stopping me.*

“Why are you here Lu Han?” you sounded too weak. You were too surprise to see him you actually don’t know what are you going to react, you are not ready for this yet but Lu Han made it so casual. You didn’t wait for his answer and spun around but he grabbed your wrist back.

Lu Han swallowed, holding you like this is making him just want to pull you into his arms and never let go. “Why are you making it so hard for me, Byul?” he asked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter