o50

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park So Bin - Love You (Man of Honor OST)

 

★o50

 

At the University, Lu Han wore something that really made your heart flutter. He’s wearing a ball cap, a simple shirt and pair of walking shorts. He looks extremely handsome and cool wearing such clothing. Honestly, he looks good on everything.

You have classes starting in the afternoon and ends at night. You checked your phone if Sae Hee texted you but it seems like she went home early. 

The professor dismissed the class early. *Yes!* you hurriedly packed your things faster than anyone else. You’re planning not to go home with Lu Han today and also to at least avoid him since always seeing makes you crazy but at the same time, you can't do anything since you are living under the same roof with him.

So, while running, you’re wearing the straps of your backpack to make it quick. *Hurry, Byul!* You actually don't know how come you almost have the same schedule as Lu han.

It’s almost time for dinner and your stomach growled for food. . “Ahh, I’m hungry.” You raised your head up and saw Lu Han leaning against a wall, his head lowered down and he keeps kicking the air with his right foot. He's actually waiting for you. “What is he doing here?”

You hurriedly spun around and accidentally slipped  but luckily someone caught your arm.

Lu Han poked his cheek with the tip of tongue since almost all of your classmates were already out. He turned his head and the smile he’s been wearing for the whole day faded when he saw you in Lay’s arms. 

“You have to be careful. Why are you hurrying so much?” Lay chuckled as he straightened you up.

“Oh,” you fixed your hair and apologetically smiled at him. “Sorry, Lay Sunbae. It’s because…”

“She’s avoiding me.” Lu Han appeared really close beside you and placed his arm around your shoulder. He pulled you really close to him, shocking Lay a little. “She confessed to me. That’s why she wanted to avoid me.”

Your face grew red and pushed him away from you as far as you can. “No! What are you talking about?! Ha! You’re so funny.”

Lay smiled and just tucked his hands inside his pockets. “Well, that’s good to hear.” There’s a sound of disappointment in his voice when he said it. There’s another message behind that but he can’t seem to spill it out. “I’ll be going ahead now.” He brushed your hair and left.

You touched it and reached for him, “W-Wait, Lay Sunbae- Ow!” Lu Han pulled you by your bag and your back touched his body. “What now?” you tried to sound like what you used to. But since you confessed your feelings for him, it’s kind of hard for you to speak to him recently.

“I'm hungry and we're going to eat.” He held your wrist and started dragging you with him before you could think of an alibi again and run away from him.

There are so many places to eat at but the both of you just decided to go at the nearest restaurant near the University. The table is round and it's for three persons. You and Lu Han were seating beside other sharing one menu.

You unintentionally turned your head when you saw someone went inside the same restaurant and your eyes brightened to see who he is. You raised your arm up. “Jin oppa!” you called.

Lu Han’s head snapped as he looked at you and at the guy who you just called ‘oppa’.

The guy flashed a small smile and walked over you who is standing up as if you wanted to just jump on him and gave him a hug. Jin smiled and looked at you from head to toe. He placed his hand on your head and ruffled your hair little that made Lu Han frown as he watch. “Byul, it’s been awhile. Wow, you look cuter.”

Lu Han clucked his tongue. He rolled his eyes in disbelief, you’re ignoring him and talking with another guy that is not him.

“Oppa, do you want to eat with us?” your eyes twinkled. It’s been awhile since you last saw him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter