o27

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo In Guk - Saranghae U (Lovely Version)

 

★o27

 

The sound of laughter from the people outside stirred you from sleeping. It’s not too loud but it was enough to wake you up. You pinched your eyes together and felt your whole body is sore. There is a stinging pain near your eyes and it was the scratch you got from last night, there's no doubt. You opened your eyes and saw Luhan’s child-like face in front of you.

*His face is so angelic.* you closed your eyes again, still feeling a little sleepy. And you felt like your sleep was not enough.  *I even dreamt of him?* you moved a little closer to that imaginary Luhan in front of you. But you felt breath near your face and warmth.

You eyebrows tweaked together and opened them for a second time. *Hmm?* you stretched your hand out and touched his cheek with the back of your hand. *It feels real.* you softly watch him sleeping, adoring each and every part of his lovely looking face.

Those long and thick lashes that cascades down as he sleeps, he got the loveliest eyelashes. His lips were thin and eye-catching and his perfect nose and cheeks. Every thing about his face is really something to stare at.

No words can express how appealing his face is.

His hair fitted him perfectly making him looked like he’s more blooming. You closed your eyes again but finally, you snapped into reality and opened your eyes once more. You’re not dreaming and Luhan is right in front of you.

You and he slept in one bed.

With a loud intake of breath, you quickly covered your mouth to avoid yourself from screaming. Your eyes were wide as an orange. It’s true. It is Luhan sleeping at the same bed with you. *I-I-I-I thought he slept with one of his friends?!*

Still covering your mouth with your hands, you carefully sat up and removed the blanket off your body. You stepped your foot and winced in pain, but it’s tolerable. You slowly limped your way out of his room and closed the door shut.

You removed your hands and, “KYAAA!” After screaming, you covered your mouth all over again.

“How did he sleep with me?” you opened the door to make sure. Maybe you’re just hallucinating. When you poked your head in and looked straight at the bed, no one is there. “Oh…” you limped back inside, confuse.

Luhan appeared rubbing his one eye cutely. He has that messy bed hair but he still looked so good, like it was styled just for him. His lips were cherry pink you don’t even know why you stared at his lips. “Why did you yell so early in the morning? Have you eaten breakfast?” he dropped his hand and blinked at you. “Is your ankle okay now?”

You felt your cheeks were on fire and getting pink, hoping he did not notice. “You!” A finger pointed him and he leaned back in surprise. “Y-You slept with m-me in one b-bed?” you swallowed, hoping he’ll say no.

Luhan nodded his head with a small show of displeasure. “Mmm,” he wore his cardigan over his low collar shirt showing his good-looking collarbones. “Let’s go eat breakfast at the restaurant. It’s buffet.” He yawned and offered his hand for you to cling to.

“Why?!” you asked him with an enormous question mark plastered in your face. You needed an explanation. “I… I thought you slept with one of your friends?”

“My friends apparently don’t want to share rooms with me. So I came back here having no other option. I can’t sleep at the sofa. It’s too short, I can’t even straighten my legs. I can’t sleep at the floor it’s really hard. And I got tired of too much thinking where should I sleep so I slept in my bed.” He explained each and everything in a simpler form. “Is that enough?” he raised an eyebrow.

It looks like you are about to weep just thinking about it. *This is unbelievable.*

Luhan rolled his eyes with sigh. You’re too sensitive. “I didn’t touch you, okay?” *I remember you’re the one who touched my face.* he tried to prevent himself from smiling.

The truth is…

Luhan woke up earlier than you. He opened his eyes and saw your face right just in front of him and jus stared at you till you stirred; he pretended to be sleeping again.

“It’s time to eat.” He cocked his towards the door.

“I know!” you started limping out of his room when Luhan grabbed your elbow to help you but you pushed his hand away in a nice manner. “I-I’m fine!” you keep on stuttering and you’re scolding yourself because you can’t stop.

You were walking uneven while Luhan is just walking behind you. He’s just watching you making this close distance in case you fall. *Always so stubborn.* but then, his lips quivered upwards, remembering your expression awhile ago. *She’s really cute when mad.* he giggled to himself when you heard him, his smile faded and wore an expressionless face again. He was good at it.

*Sugar coated.* you glared at him and went to the restaurant where free breakfast is always served. “Whoa,” different kind’s foods were lined in a long table ready to fill your empty stomach.

“Byul!” you spun around and saw Sae Hee running towards you. She hugged you and smiled. “How was your sleep?”

When she mentioned sleep, everything went gray. “I-It was nice.” You faked a smile, amusing Luhan.  “Let’s go eat? But… Sae Hee, can you help me a little?” you showed your bandaged ankle.

“Oh! What happe – “

You shushed her and she instantly zipped her lips. “What happened? You injured yourself?” she asked in a low and soft voice. You nodded your head and she helped you towards the table were foods are. It’s like she didn’t know anything.

Luhan just followed you with his stare when Xiumin popped in front of him, blocking his sight from you. “Hey! Looks like someone’s in a good mood?” he teased Luhan by lightly pushing him. Luhan just smiled.

“Where did you sleep last night?” Lay asked.

“I asked for a spare key.” He answered professionally.

Kris stood beside his friends. “Aren’t we going to eat yet? I’m hungry.”

You and Sae Hee just finished picking foods, but both of you were having a hard time. Sae Hee is supporting you with her one hand while the other is holding her plate of food.

It's really hard and you are also carrying your own plate of food. “I’m really sorry, Sae Hee.” You felt so embarrassed causing too much trouble to her early in the morning. You keep on apologizing.

“What are you saying? It’s alright. We’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter