o31

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Huh Gak - 1440

 

★o31

 

The birds were chirping, the smell of morning breeze lingered inside your room. The sunlight went through the open curtains flashing Luhan’s face. His face cringed as he opened an eye. “Ugh,” he groaned and sighed. *I fell asleep in a very uncomfortable position.* he can’t even raise his now sore neck. It feels different but he could feel a near presence. Luhan finally opened his eyes and saw you still sleeping. He then softened and didn’t mind how sore his neck is. He affectionately smiled and decided to just stare.

Just as Luhan is watching you sleep, visitors came to visit you. Hye Mi opened the door and saw it was his friends. “Where is Byullie?” Xiumin asked. Hye Mi pointed her room and told them she’s still sleeping.

“I’ll wake Luhan first~” Chen skipped his way upstairs while the others went to the dinning area. Lay glanced at the door of your room, quite excited to see you again.

Hye Mi opened her arms towards the dining area. “Have a breakfast.”

Lay followed his friends at the dinning room and settled down.

“Luhan!” Chen yelled and knocked at few times but no one answered. “I’m going in don’t throw stuffs at me okay?!” he twisted the doorknob open and poked his head in first. “Oh,” he opened it widely and saw it was clean and empty.

He scratched his head as he closed the door. He decided to just check your room instead.

Very carefully, he opened the door and poked his head in, he looked at your bed but it’s empty. He adjusted his eyes to the left and he choked when he saw Luhan so close to your face. He thought he just kissed you. “Eyy! Luhan~”

Luhan’s eye widened in shock and when he rose his head up he saw Chen wearing a very playful grin. He crossed his arms over his chest. “You’re stealing a kiss – “

“Stop!” Luhan yelled it causing for you to stir in your sleep. He instantly ran to Chen and closed the door of your room.

You raised your head up with your eyes still closed and slapped your own cheeks, making you open your eyes. The books were still open but the lamp is already off. The blanket’s at the floor already. “He’s already awake?”

“So… Did you or did you not stole a kiss on Byullie’s innocent lips?” Chen wiggled his eyebrows at Luhan mischievously.

“I did not steal a kiss on her this morning!” he tried to say that as low as he can, careful for you not to hear it.

Chen’s jaw dropped and pointed a finger at him. “Not this morning so you stole a kiss on her last night?!” “Ohh~ what a sneaky boy! Luhan you’re a thief! Why don’t you just kiss her while she’s awa – “ Luhan clamped his hand over the mouth of his noisy friend.

“Chen, please. W-What are you t-talking about? I… I did not okay.” He stammered and glanced at your door. He sighed in relief. It’s like you’re still not awake and didn’t hear what Chen said.

His friend who’s smiling really wide removed Luhan’s hand from his mouth. “Come on, Luhan. We’ve been friends for years. You’re lying. It’s written all over your face.” Chen drew little circles in front of Luhan’s face using his finger.

No, he can’t lie to his friends anymore.

“Chen… you’ll not tell anyone, right?” his eyes were pleading.

Chen zipped his lips. “I’m with you, bro.” he patted his shoulder. “You have my words.”

Luhan smiled at his very understanding friend and gave him a one-arm hug. “Have you eaten breakfast? We have lots of foods today.”

The door of your room opened, “Oh, so here’s where the noise is coming from?” you saw Chen and immediately greeted him a small bow. You saw Chen’s different kind of smile. It’s cute and playful. “Good Morning…?”

Luhan stiffened when he heard your voice, “Good Morning, Byullie ah! We’re all here to visit you. How’s your injury?” Chen glanced at her ankle. “Is it okay now?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Ohh,” you glanced down and rotated your feet. “It’s perfectly fine now.” Luhan is standing beside Chen but he’s not facing you. “Luhan,” his shoulders slightly jumped in surprise but he just kept his cool expression on.

“What?”

Chen shook his head.

You showed him the notebook. “I finished all the questions you gave me. You can check them.” He snatched the notebook away from your hands and his eye shifted at your pair of lips. He swallowed hard. Your lips were slightly damp because you just brushed your teeth and its cherry pink.

He spun around and sighed. “Go down and eat breakfast.” He started walking downstairs. You and Chen followed him with your eyes.

Chen looked at you and giggled very weirdly. “Go downstairs. Everyone’s waiting.” He clapped your shoulder and hopped his way down to the dinning area. You shrugged and followed them behind.

While getting nearer at the dinning room, you can hear EXO M’s voices already. You’re still expecting Lay’s there since he doesn’t really talk as much as the others. You walked in and all eyes were on you making you feel really uncomfortable, “G-Good Morning.” You flattened the fringe of your hair and walked over them.

There’s an empty space beside Luhan which he purposely did and an empty space beside Lay which is not really planned. Now, you’re contemplating wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter