o44

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul - I Think I Love You (Full House OST)

 

★o44

 

You felt it, his pair of soft and warm lips on yours. Your heart is beating so fast and loud it hurts your chest and ears. Your eyes wide when he kissed you, then, Lu Han passed out and lay on his bed, already sleeping.

While he’s sleeping, a shining object around his neck caught your attention, you closely looked at it and gasped when it’s the same necklace you have. You held the necklace and held the one you’re wearing. *So, it’s a couple necklace?*

You exhaled a deep and shaky breath. Still dazed you could still hear your heart beating. You touched your lips and looked at Lu Han, already sleeping. “Is this true?” you stood out and about to leave but you walked over and put a blanket over him. “Sugar coated.” You left his room and ran inside your room.

The fast beating of your heart didn’t stop. You placed you hands over your pounding chest and smiled. “That was my first kiss!” you suddenly frowned then smiled again. You can’t help it anymore your lips were curving upwards like there’s an invisible string pulling it.

You jumped into your bed and giggled insanely, remembering how Lu Han kissed you is making you smile and heartbeat fast again. Closing your eyes, you hugged your bunny plushie and inhaled deeply.

 

-----------------------

 

The next day has finally come. You woke up and covered your eyes with the back of your hand. You sat up and immediately ran to the bathroom to wash and brush your tooth, excited to see him again.

While looking at yourself at the reflection of the mirror, you remember the kiss again and your cheeks reddened and feel like burning. “Yoo EunByul! Wake up!” you slapped your cheeks continuously and walked out of the bathroom.

You brushed your long hair and feeling very nervous, you twisted the doorknob of your room and stepped out. It’s really driving you crazy while walking. Your head suddenly spinning and your knees were like jellos.

Once you reached the door of his room, it opens and there, Lu Han came out with a frown while massaging his head. He’s experiencing hangover because of what happened last night.

“Lu Han,” you unintentionally called out his name.

Lu Han opened an eye and glanced at you.He blinked once and tucked his hands inside his pockets. “What?” he asked, there’s a hint of irritation in his voice again. It’s like he’s not he doesn’t remember anything from last night.

You just stared at him and lowered your hands to your sides. “Are you… okay now? You got so drunk last night.”

He sighed. “I’m fine.” And he started walking downstairs already, being really cold towards you.

It breaks your heart, and the pain you feel is really unexplainable. You watched him walking inside the dinning area and sighed heavily. “Did he… do it because he’s drunk? Yoo Eunbyul, it’s nothing.” You wiped the welled tears in your eyes and followed at the dining area.

“Tea, Mr. Lu Han.” Hye Mi placed a hot tea beside Lu Han’s plate. “Ms. Byul, do you want tea too?” she asked.

*Did he forget that kiss? If you’re drunk do you really forgot everything? So, that confession was nothing?* you’re just staring at your soup in front of you not hearing anything.

“Bunny girl!”

Your shoulders rise up when you heard Lu Han called you and you instantly snapped out of daze and turned your head to him. He’s giving you a blank stare. That stare that’s different from last night. *Yeah, he doesn’t remember.*

Lu Han swallowed. “Hye Mi is asking you if you want tea too. Can’t you hear?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter