o64

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Shi Yoon - Want To Be A Couple (Flower Boy Next Door OST)

 

★o64

 

You yawned while walking downstairs, stretching your arms wide. You don’t see Mr. Jang and Hye Mi around as well. “Where are they?” you walked your way to the kitchen and saw Lu Han cooking.

“Ahh!” he burnt his finger and wagged it as fast as he can to ease the pain. He started stirring something inside the pot. He doesn’t know if that the one he’s cooking is already good enough.

Silently, you walked beside him. “You don’t have to go that far for me.” You popped out startling him a little. “What are you cooking?” you peered at the soup he’s making. It looks good and smells good too.

“Why are you up so early? I’m still cooking. Do you want taste it?” you nodded your head and he scooped a little from the spoon and blew it before leaning it towards your lips. But when you opened your mouth, Lu Han pulled it back teasing you.

“Lu Han!” you frowned and he chuckled in response. His chuckled is so sweet like a melting chocolate.

“Okay, here.” You tasted the one he made and anticipated for your answer. “What?” he asked.

You forced a smile. “It’s horrible.” You reached for the ladle but he raised it up away from your reach. “Give it to me. I’ll make it better!” you tiptoed but your height is not enough to reach it.

“I can do it. Wait and see.” He stubbornly said.

“No, give it to me. You might make it more horrible.”

“What?” he frowned but you froze and stared at him. His eyebrows were meeting at the center.

You lowered your arm and raised your shoulders. “Ahh… I’m sorry?”

Lu Han wore a straight face and he looks he got really pissed because of what you just told him. “You know that’s not going to work.” He slowly shook his head and leaned at the kitchen counter.

“Fine, I don’t care.” You grabbed the ladle and took the salt and pepper from the top cabinet, leaving the frowning Lu Han beside you. You started putting a pinch of each condiment and started stirring it.

Lu Han surrendered, “Ahh, I can’t resist you, really.” He rested his chin on your shoulder and watched you re-making the soup that he ruined. “How can you be so irrisitible? Sometimes, try it.”

You frowned and hit his head lightly. You opened the lid and stated the soup again. Now, it’s better than Lu Han made. “I think this is good.” You poured soup on each bowl and Lu Han carried to the dining table. “Where is Mr. Jang and Hye Mi?” you asked as you satd down the chair.

Lu Han pulled the chair back and settled down beside you. He likes to sit beside you now. “Mr. Jang went out of get car washed and Hye Mi went out to the market.” He picked the spoon and started eating the soup you re-made. “Hmm… I think I can do better than this.”

You chuckled and shook your head. “You’re so arrogant, Lu Han.”

He stopped from eating and just stared at you eating. He likes how your eyes turned into thin slits when you burnt your tongue and you gulped the water, making sure it passed through your burnt tongue. “Don’t you know that you have to cool it down before eating?”

“I did, okay? Just eat your own food and don’t mind me.” You scopped another one and Lu Han leaned in to cool it down for you. His breath is tickling your cheek and his arms were on your chair while blowing it. But he ended up eating the soup in your spoon. “Yah, Lu Han!”

Lu Han innocently shrugged but instead of getting angry at him, you smiled and finished your soup.

It’s a long day, Mr. Jang and Hye Mi are not yet back and it seems like they are doing it on purpose.

After eating, you and Lu Han sat down at the couch and turned the TV on. “Running man!” you’re favorite show is currently airing and when it comes to watching, no one can distract you.

For the past thirty minutes, you’re not even glancing at Lu Han which is bothering him a lot. He started playing with the tips of your hair but it didn’t bother you at all. He poked your cheek a couple of times but you just kept shooing his finger. You were too indulged to the TV show.

“How long are you going to ignore me, Bunny Byul?” Lu Han asked in irritation.

You laughed and placed the pillow on your lap. “I’m not ignoring you.” You laughed at the funny scene again. Just as about you’re about to laughed again, arms s around your waist and you were pulled into Lu Han’s chest. He cuddled you and rested his cheek on your head.

Finally, he caught your attention and still he could make your heartbeat so fast even though he already did more than this. He pulled you closer until your back touched his chest and he’s contended with it. He moved his face so his lips were slightly touching your right eyes and you felt it. He smiled in delight when your tensed body became comfortable. “Okay, we can watch like this. This is much better.”

Your eyes were still glued to the TV screen but your attention is to Lu Han now. “You like skinship so much do you? ert.”

“I just love you so much I always want to hold you.” He said those words with full of sincerity making your heart flutter with happiness. This is the first time a guy is telling you those kinds of words and he never failed to make you smile. “Do you want to do something today?”

“Are you asking me for a date?” you raised an eyebrow and turned around but your eyes just met his lips and he kissed your forehead, just between your eyebrows. He hugged you tighter and closer. *Who could think that Lu Han and I will be like this? I feel really happy.*

He pulled back and looked into your eyes. He sweetly smiled. “Ice skating? Or it’s too main stream?”

“Ice skating is fine. If that’s what you want.” You shrugged. The TV show you’re watching is already finished so you took Lu Han’s arms from your waist. “I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter