o21

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dal Shabet - Dreaming You

 

★o21

 

You were hurrying up, fixing your luggage inside your room while Luhan is watching TV downstairs. He’s not actually watching but instead, he’s really upset that you are still going to leave him.

The slam of the door in your room made him to wear his pokerface and switched the channels endlessly, pushing the buttons furiously. You were running cutely downstairs because of the heavy bagpack you’re carrying.

There’s a pink ribbon in your head which you styled in a messy bun while hugging the bunny plushie Luhan bought for you. You’re wearing pastel pink shorts, and a sleeveless floral shirt with your sneakers.

Somehow, you are feeling bad because Luhan is not going to the school’s outing and he will be alone. You stopped from your tracks and looked at him, switching channels while drinking soda. “I’m going.”

But he ignored you and switched it to another channel again.

“Are you sure you’re not coming?” you asked him.

He placed the soda on top of the table. “Go on and enjoy your outing. I hope you drown.”

You bit your bottom and made faces as you make your way out of the mansion. You closed the door and glared back. “Psh, I’m trying to be nice here.” You stuck your tongue out at the door. “Sugar coated.”

Meanwhile, Luhan rolled his eyes and his dry lips as he turned back to look at the door. “I can’t believe that girl really left me! She should’ve at least forced me.” he kicked the table and the soda slightly moved. He blew his bangs and fixed it afterwards in irritation.

At school, you arrived just in time. Lots of your schoolmates are really excited for the school outing. “Byul!” you spun around and saw Sae Hee running towards you wearing a cute yellow sun dress. “You look really cute.” She complimented, while holding her bag.

“Eyy, you are too! And your dress fits perfectly on you.” You touched her dress and beamed.

The sound of your classmates laughing and telling some stories about their last outing excites you so much, but you have to admit. It would be nicer if Luhan came too. You can imagine arguing with him again.

There’s a long line of buses outside the school waiting to be filled by the energized students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter