o11

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee - Hello

 

★o11

 

The mansion seemed so quiet without Hye Mi and Mr. Jang, but something made Luhan to stop from walking inside the mansion.

A noise… a very familiar noise.

You were walking in straight line while your head lowered down and you accidentally bumped on his back. “Ow…” you rubbed your nose and frowned at him, “What’s matter? Why did you stop?”

He grabbed your wrist. “Let’s go use the backdoor.” He started dragging you but you stopped him from doing that. You can’t take it anymore. He only does what he wants. That’s how bossy and stubborn he is.

“Why are we going to use the backdoor?” You twisted your hand away from him and started walking back to the front door. You held the doorknob and twisted it open while looking at Luhan weirdly. *What’s wrong with him?*

“Luhan!” a guy throw a hug around your neck making your eyes widen in shock. Xiumin noticed that the Luhan he hugged is small and smells like grapes. He instantly pulled back while his hands in the air, “Oppss… not Luhan.” He mumbled, looking at your shocked expression.

Chen walked to the door and saw you frozen. “Who is she?”

Luhan appeared behind you and bumped you shoulder to wake you up. “How long have you been here?” he asked his friends.

You blinked and straightened yourself up. Xiumin apologized by his hasty hug and Chen gave you a cheesy smile. “You’re Luhan’s step sister, right?” Chen asked you.

“He’s neither my sister nor step-sister.” He bitterly answered for you.

“Hi, we’re his friends, childhood friends.” Xiumin gave you a small bow and held his hand out for a shake. His cheeks were really cute. He’s like a stuffed toy that you just want to squish.

 You bowed, took his hand and shook it. You also did the same to Chen.

You walked inside and saw a really tall guy reading a boy by the couch. *Wow, he’s so good looking.* you stared at his side profile he looks like a model in a library photoshoot. You could paint his almost perfect face.

Kris noticed your stare and dropped the book to his lap. He turned his head to you and gave you a glare. No, not a glare, but a blank stare.

That blank stare from Kris froze you like a statue. “That’s Kris. Don’t mind him. He just really gives cold stares.” Xiumun friendly patted your shoulder.

*His friends are so good looking and mean. But two of them are really nice.* you thought referring to Chen and Xiumin.

“What’s your name?” Chen asked you gleefully.

“Bunny girl,” Luhan answered for you again and you shot him a glare but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter