Special Chapter: ChenHee

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for receiving a notification of an updated chapter before but then there was no new chapter. I accidentally swapped two chapters . OTL. Anyway, hope you'll read this ChenHee special chapter too~ Let's forget LuByul for awhile. ^^ haha

 

IU & Na Yoo Kwon - It's First Love

 

❤ ChenHee (Chen & Sae Hee) Special Chapter

 

Sae Hee is sitting at the bench outside the University building alone talking to her mother. She’s not even answering yet but Sae Hee can’t help but to smile so wide thinking she will be able to talk to her parents again, “Umma?”

“Oh, my Baby Sae Hee~” her mother sounded so excited hearing her only daughter’s voice again.

Sae Hee frowned. “Don’t call me Baby anymore, Umma.” She started swaying her feet back and forth while looking at the ground. Actually, talking to her mother makes her like a kid again. She didn’t know someone just saw her.

Chen is drinking a cup of cold iced tea on his way to his last class when he saw Sae Hee by the bench. He wanted to surprise her but he ended up just standing behind her and leaning against the back rest of the bench. He didn’t want to eavesdrop but he can’t help but to stay and listen to Sae Hee’s cute child like voice.

“Umma, so are you coming home? I… I wanted us to celebrate my birthday.”

Chen’s heart skipped a beat, glancing down on Sae Hee who is too busy playing with the straps of her bag not even realizing that Chen is close to her already. *It’s her birthday soon? Aish, Chen.*

Sae Hee heard and long and dead silence before her mom speaks. “Baby, Umma and Appa is really, really sorry but we can’t go home on your birthday but we’re going to try and go home next time, hmm?”

Her beautiful and excited smile faded and just weakly beamed. Eyes becoming watery, “Ohh, It’s alright! We can celebrate on phone like we used to. I just hope you’ll not get sick there and eat properly.” Ever since her parents started working overseas, Sae Hee merely got a chance to celebrate her special day with them. No matter how she tried to sound that she's okay her mom could still say that she got disappointed for the umpteenth time.

“We’re going to make it up to you, Baby. All the birthdays that had passed, hmm?” her mother sounded so apologetic and she’s getting more her than her child. If Sae Hee can feel the pain, a parent is feeling twice the pain hearing their own child getting sad.

“Bye, bye. Take care and I love you.”

“We love you more.”

Her mom is the first one to hang up then her. Sighing a deep and heavy sigh, she stared at her phone and hoping her mother will give her a call again and tell her that they can make it to her birthday but to her disappointment, she didn’t call back.

Chen cleared his throat as he rested his elbows at the back rest of the bench. “Do you want to meet a genie?”

Sae Hee got startled and leaned back to see Chen smiling sweetly at her. “Chen…”

“All you have to do is to rub the lamp~” he sang leaning closer her. “Come on, I’m offering you something that you won’t ever regret.” He bargained and asking Sae Hee to rub the ‘lamp’ he’s saying which she has no idea what is he talking about.

“Genie? Lamp?” she arched an eyebrow.

Chen grabbed her hand and let her hand touch his left cheek. Her warm palm warms his heart as well. Chen stared into her eyes and flashed a smile that took her breath away. There were so many smiles around but there's this only one smile that can move and make her heart beat like a magic. She didn’t know how but she rubbed her thumb over his cheekbone wholeheartedly making him to soften. “There, Genie Chen here is going to grant you three wishes.” He held her hand and pulled her with him.

“W-Wait Chen, you don’t have classes anymore?”

“No!” he lied.

Chen dragged Sae Hee at busy street nearby and around them are different stalls and restaurants. They are at the center and Chen eyed a particular restaurant. “Want do you want for your birthday?” he asked.

Sae Hee is taken aback. *Did he hear it?* “B-But, Chen my birthday is next week.”

“I want an early celebration. I don’t want someone to meddle me celebrating your birthday.” He smiled. “So, tell genie your first wish.”

Her heart can’t stop from beating really fast and loud. Their hands simple linking into each other like this is already enough for her heart to beat faster than the train. “W-Well, a cake will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter