o42

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite - Fixed Star (붙박이 별)

 

★o42

 

After the exams, there isn't much preparation till the graduation. Schools already recommended the derserving students to some Universities.

And finally it's graduation…

Every time this event comes, it’s mixed emotions. Happy because finally some of the students are free from high school events, pop quizzes and recitations and some are not since they still want to stay with their high school classmates.

Lucky for you, you’re going into one university with them. All the courses you wanted to take, they are all in one university you wanted and passed their entrance exam. Your Appa and Mrs. Ahn, sent their apologies and congratulatory to you and Lu Han by planning a graduation ball together with the school and other parents.

Inside the restaurant, you and the rest of Lu Han’s friends together with Sae Hee are with the the other students who graduated. “Don’t you think Aunt is too much? We can eat in a normal restaurant if you know what I mean.” Xiumin said.

You nodded your head and looked around. There’s someone who is playing a piano and a dance floor at the center. You don’t know how to dance so you’re just going to eat there and nothing else.

Lu Han looked at you, you’re busy admiring the place to notice that he’s melting you with his stare. *Look at that, she’s not yet even congratulating me. Did she even prepare a graduation gift for me?* he thought while looking at you.

The waiters finally arrived with the foods and your mouth watered because of the juicy and tasty looking meat in front of you. “Woah, this looks so good.” You picked your fork and knife and started cutting the meat into smaller pieces.

Chen peeked at Sae Hee. “I’ll cut it for you.”

Sae Hee blinked and blushed at the same time, since the school’s outing. Chen and Sae Hee were getting closer by day. And you can definitely point that out that they like each other too.

Kris sipped on his wine and he looked so elegant when he did that. You’re about to take a sip too when Lu Han stopped you. “I don’t want to have a hard time carrying you when you got drunk.” He warned you, leaning a little closer.

You tch-ed and pouted, “Kill joy,” you muttered, annoyed.

The meat tastes so good and you keep smiling every time you put a piece inside your mouth. “Oh,” you sighed when you already finished your meat and still want to have more but you’re shy ask one.

Lay smiled and placed his cut meat on your plate. Lu Han eyes flickered when you and Lay slightly brushed each other’s hands, making him to swallow hard. “You can have mine.”

“No, Sunbae. I’m already full.” You pushed you plate back to him.

“Just take it.” He genuinely smiled and you melted in an instant.

Lu Han rolled his eyes in annoyance.

After eating, an MC appeared and said that the dance floor is now open. Chen stood up from his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter