o40

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shine - Kilgu & Bong-Gu (Rooftop Prince OST)

 

★o40

 

Sounds of voices arguing woke you up from your sleep. You placed your hand over your forehead to check your own temperature. “I still have a fever?” You mumbled and looked at your door. “I can hear Tao’s voice.”

Lu Han frowned and blocked your door from his own friends and Sae Hee. “What are you guys even doing here? Just go back tomorrow. You’re barging into someone’s house so early in the morning!”

Tao sighed and showed him a bag full of fruits. “I promised Byul noona that I will bring her fresh fruits with full of vitamins today. So, let me in.” he tried to reach for your room’s doorknob but Lu Han stopped him. “Gege!” he whined.

Kris raised an eyebrow. “We’ll just check on her then we’ll go.”

Lu Han frowned. “Even you? Why?” “And she’s still sleeping. You know we might disturb her so you guys go all downstairs first, hmm?” he pleaded them to go down first and wait for her to wake up.

Suddenly, you don’t hear noises anymore. “Oh, did they leave without even checking on me?” you sat up and rubbed your eyes. The sunlight from the curtains made you smile. It’s nice to feel another great day ahead. “I wonder what are they doing outside?” your phone buzzed and you reached for it.

It’s a message from Xiumin.

 

Xiumin

Byullie, we’re downstairs okay? You’re grumpy bodyguard doesn’t want us to go inside your room. So, when you’re awake and read this already, send me a message, okay?

 

You chuckled at their thoughtfulness and decided to rest a little more. You don’t want to show yourself to them looking sick. It will just make Lay more worried and feel guiltier. “I’ll just rest for a few minutes.”

Meanwhile, downstairs, Lay stood up. “I’ll make a soup for Eunbyul.” He walked towards the kitchen aread and Tao stood up as well.

“I’ll make fruit plate for Byul noona!” he jogged and went at the kitchen as well.

Kris turned the TV on and focused at the basketball game. “I’ll make tea for her later, my pay for her making delicious peach tea for me before.” He said without showing without any emotion.

Sae Hee stoo up as well, she’s not just going to sit while her friend is sick. “I’ll make kimchi kimbap for her. It’s her favorite!”

Chen raised his arm up. “I’ll help you!” Sae Hee blushed a little and nodded her head. They went to the kitchen as well.

Lu Han scoffed in disbelief. *I can’t believe they’re all using our kitchen.* he felt someone just nudged him and frowned to see it was Xiumin grinning at him. “What is it now?” he irritable asked.

Xiumin stood up. “Too bad you don’t know how to cook~” he teased.

“Yah!” Lu Han threathened him that he’s going to kick him so Xiumin ran inside the kitchen to help his friends out. He glanced at Kris who is just watching. Even he is making something for you. “So, what if I can’t cook?” he mumbled.

Kris smirked since he actually heard it. “You better start learning, Xialu. Don’t wait till Xing Xing makes her his wife because he’s much better at cooking than you.”

 “Shut it, Ben Ben.” Lu Han smirked back.

Kris closed his eyes and swallowed hard. Lu Han already know he made Kris pissed and isntanly ran away from him. He let out a relieved sigh he’s tahnking himself for being a fast runner before Kris could reach for him and choke him to death.

He looked back and saw his friends already making food for you. Lay tastes the soup he made and Tao concentrating on peeling the apples with Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter