o25

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if I have short updates, but I'm updating as frequent as I can so ...~ yeah. haha enjoy~^^

 

Navi - I Think My Love Is You

 

★o25

   

The night finally came and everyone gathered near the sea shore for the most awaited event. Everyone is bringing a lantern with them which was provided by the school. The game they prepared for them is going to start. “Okay, as I call your names. Please stay this side okay?”

Another student handed her a bowl full of colored papers. She started mixing the papers inside and everyone’s already hyped up about the game. You leaned in close to Sae Hee while looking at the teacher. “Do you think this game is safe?” slightly getting nervous about the forest maze game. It’s dark and kind of late. Just imagining all the scary things at the forest is making your knees wobble.

Sae Hee nodded. “We played this game once before and I can assure you its safe and do you know…” she stuck her one finger while giving you a look. “That after this game, many couples are born.” She giggled.

“Really?” Amused, you leaned back and the teacher started dropping names already.

Some like their partners, some…not. It’s part of the game.

“Park Sae Hee?” the teacher hollered.

Sae Hee raised her hand up. “Here!”

“You’re with Chen.”

When the teacher announced his name, her heart skipped a beat. “Good luck, Byul. Have fun.” She unhooked her arms to you and walked beside Chen who is smiling. “Do you think it’ll work?” she asked him.

Chen looked at you then to Luhan who’s just playing with the sand. “It’ll work.”

“Zhang Yixing?”

Lay raised his hand up and your heart started beating really fast. It’s weird but you are actually wishing that you are partners with Lay. You kept praying inside your mind waiting for the teacher to call your name.

“Yoo…”

Your eyes widened the same as Luhan. Both anticipating to announce the name of Lay’s partner.

“Yoo Jae In.”

“Yes!” that Yoo Jae In jumped in happiness as she ran beside Lay.

You, on the other hand felt really disappointed. Everyone’s being called already except for you. It’s a little weird but even Luhan is not yet called, until the teacher picked a plain white paper. “Yoo Eunbyul?”

“Oh,” you blinked and raised your arm up. “Here!” you ran at the other side and you exchanged smiles with Lay and Sae Hee showed you a fighting sign. You did the same to her too and waited for you partner to be called.

The teacher glanced at the white paper again, “Bang Ji Hoon?”

Luhan warily glanced around. No one’s raising a hand. Others who know him spoke. “He’s sick and didn’t come to the outing.”

“Is that so…” the teacher looked around. It means another girl will have no partner too. “I’ll pick another one for Ms. Eunbyul’s partner.” You nodded your head and just waited for that someone.

Out of all the remaining guys, you looked at Luhan and saw him just waiting to be called. He glanced at you and met eyes but you looked away and turned your attention back to the teacher.

“Teacher!” a girl wearing an unexplainable face raised her hand up. “My abdomen hurts. I think I can’t participate in the game already.” She looks really in pain that she’s clutching hard on her abdomen. The teacher nodded her head and asked someone to send her at the infirmary of the resort.

You followed the girl with your eyes and you saw she glanced at Tao who rolled his eyes.

“So, let’s see who’s the girl’s partner.” They took the paper with her name written on it and saw her partner is supposed to be Luhan. “Since, Ms. Eunbyul here doesn’t have any partner like him, Luhan?”

Luhan raised his head up.

“You’ll be partners with Eunbyul.”

Chen smiled at Sae Hee, “Told you it’ll work.”

*Ahh, Luhan again?* you sighed with your bloated cheeks and Luhan walked beside you. He glanced down at you who look really disappointed for him being your partner for tonight’s game.

The partners walked to the forest while you were still a little disappointed because you wanted Lay to be your partner.

As soon as the game started, by partners, they are entering the forest maze with full of surprises.

You and Luhan walked into the forest while holding the lanterns. It’s really dark an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter