o17

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul - I Think I Love You (Full House OST)

 

★o17

 

You spent half of the day in the arcade place and realized it’s getting dark and late. You were so mad and disappointed so you played the hit the mole game at the arcade, repeating Luhan’s name with every pound.

He’s always playing around you and not taking you seriously so had full of him already.

“It’s late. But I still don’t want to see that Luhan.” You stubbornly went inside the convenience store and bought a pack of yogurt drink. You decided to drink it outside and sat down the chair under a huge green umbrella.

The night is getting colder so you pulled your hood over your head and stuck the straw at the first bottle of yogurt. You sipped and frowned every time you think of Luhan.

It’s boiling your blood. “How can he do that? I really like those sweaters!” you sipped and let a sigh escape your lips.

Meanwhile, Luhan is watching TV. But his mind is not really at the show he’s watching but you. “Where the heck is that girl?!” he threw the remote and looked at his phone.

No text or call from you. It’s driving him crazy.

He glanced up at the grandfather clock at the living room and saw it’s already late but you’re still not back. He rolled his eyes and tried to focus at the TV.

While you are cherishing the moment of being alone, a guy placed a can of coffee on top of your head. He peered down and smiled tenderly at you. “I knew it’s you.” It was Lay.

Right when his face popped in front of you, your heart skipped a beat and it didn’t stop from beating fast. You nearly lose a grip on the yogurt bottle your holding, “S-Sunbae!”

Lay sat down at the chair across you. “What are you doing here? Luhan’s not with you?”

You scrunched your nose when he mentioned his name. “No. I’m mad at him right now. I don’t want to see him.” You grumpily sipped in your yogurt drink making Lay to beam again.

“You always make me smile.” He blurted and opened his canned coffee making that shhh sound.

“Hmm?” your heart skipped a beat when he said that. It’s like the gray clouds around you were replaced with rainbows and a beautiful sunshine.

In fact, the sunshine is right in front of your eyes.

He looked at the dark sky. “Aren’t you going home? He must be worried.”

“He’s not worried.” You sipped in your drink and looked around, you are very sure of your answer.

Lay held the coffee with his both hands to warm it. “He’s worried, believe me. He’s my friend since we’re young. And in fact, this is the first time I saw him really close to a girl. He always hated girls.”

You glanced at him. *He hates me.* “Why does he hate girls?” you finally asked. “Is he…g-gay?”

Lay covered his mouth and laughed heartily. His laughing is making your heart thump fast and hard in your chest it’s like jumping out of your chest any moment and run way from you. He’s laughing and you’re smiling while hearing him laugh. “How can you say that? And no, he’s not gay. There’s a particular reason for that.”

Lay met with your eyes and smiled charmingly at you.

Those eyes, that nose, those lips and that dimple, it’s like every thing about him is so dreamy. Once you look at him, you can’t take your eyes off him anymore.

He stood up making your eyelids flickered. “I have to go home. You should too.” He spun around and started walking. “Do you want me to walk you home? It’s already dark.” he offered but you shook your head. You wanted to stay there more.

“I’m fine. I will not take any longer.” You assured him.

Lay checked the time on his wrist. “I really have to go, but if you want, after my errand I can accompany you.” He walked back and took a marker he saw at the next table. Someone left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter