o61

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A POSTER. ^^~

A'st1 - Yearning of the Heart (Boys Over Flowers OST)

 

★o61

 

It’s your last class for the day and you were such having a good day till your professor announced something for the class to be depressed about. “So, next meeting we will start studying Chinese so please make an early reading on the basic terms.” With that, he left the class without any other words.

To the others it’s not really a big deal but for you who isn’t really a fast leaner when it comes to learning languages, you just felt like you received a pile of folders of homeworks and you have to finish them in one night.

“Chinese? Out of all the languages out there?”

“Byul!”

When you stepped out of the room, you spun around and saw Sae Hee waving her hand moving left and right because of the some students blocking her from seeing you. You smiled as soon as she reached and clung onto your arm. “Let’s eat Bingsoo on our way home!”

Ever since Sae Hee and Chen officially became a couple, she’s much livelier and prettier. But still, it’s the opposite between you and Lu Han. No one knows you’re already a couple. “I’m sorry, Sae Hee. I would really love too but I have to stop by the library today.”

“Ohh,” she smiled. “It’s alright. I’ll just ask Chen.”

With that, she still left with a smile while you started walking along the hallway to the library.

Sae Hee stood outside Chen’s last class hoping he’s still there. Sae Hee peered at the door and saw some of his classmates were still insdide but she can’t find him. “Did he go home already?”

She didn’t know Chen already went outside and he saw her peering at the door he already knew she’s looking for him. Slowly and quietly, he approached Sae Hee and poked her back but he instantly hid behind the wall.

“Hmm?” She looked around but to her disappointement, she also saw some of the students who are walking and they are far enough to poke her. *Should I go home? I’ll just send Chen a message.* she sighed and started walking when someone poked her again but every time she turns around, no one is there. She frowned and decided to look back once in awhile as she walks.

Sae Hee is getting far now and while she’s typing a message for Chen, his name popped out. “Hello?” she answered. “Chen? Are you still at the university?”

Chen is stopping himself from smiling too much. He’s hiding behind random students while secretly following his girlfriend, “Hmm, no. I went home early, why?” he made sure his voice is not loud.

“Ohh,” he can hear the sound of disappointment in her voice. “Nothing, I just thought you can eat bingsoo with me today. But it’s alright, there’s still other time, right?” she smiled as she stepped out of the building. “Chen?”

Someone covered her eyes from behind and leaned down her ear. “Say I love you I’ll remove my hands from your eyes.” Chen mumbled and Sae Hee can’t help but to blush as he held his soft hands. “Come on, I’m waiting.”

“I thought you already went home?”

“Why would I go home if you want to eat bingsoo with me?” he cheekily smiled. “Now, say the magic word or else we’ll be going at the café like this~” he sang.

“Fine,” Sae Hee grinned.

Chen’s eyes rounded in surprise as he removed his hands and pouted in front of her. “How could you…” Sae Hee chuckled and kissed him on his cheek to ease his anger and she succeeded.

He smiled in an instant and melted like an ice cream inside. Smiling, he interlaced their fingers together and walked together to the nearest café to grab a big bowl of Bingsoo to enjoy together.

Meanwhile, you walked inside the wide library and your eyes widen because of the books inside. It’s your first time going to the University’s library and the silence inside is actually making you deaf.

Walking inside the tiled floor of the library is like walking inside a shopping mall except that fact that you can’t hear anything but the mumbles and the keyboards of the students who were typing inside. You walked in an aisle to at least find a book on how to learn Chinese. “Hmm, I don’t think they have one here. I should just buy one from the bookstore.”

You plucked a finger out and traced the books with your fingertip while searching for one, still hoping you will find one so you don’t have to spend money. When you reach the end of the shelf, someone caught your attention. From the window, Lu Han is sleeping against the wall while holding the book that is almost slipping off his fingers. “Oh,” you caught the book before it could reach the floor. “Lu Han, why are you sleeping here?” you whispered, thinking that you don’t want make noise inside the library. You waved your hand in front of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter