o24

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

The 2nd teaser was released, right? haha ^^ I hope this chapter can make you feel better because of that scene with the girl at the teaser~haha^^ ~  Forget the mv and enjoy~ haha and for those who are asking what is "Bo-Xian" Luhan just imitated how Baekhyun introduced himself in Chinese.^^

 

 

BTOB - 2nd Confession

 

★o24

 

The second day of the outing came. The sun is blazing hot and everyone went out to go out for a swim. You were still inside your room while some your schoolmates were outside already enjoying the sunny weather.

“I feel so embarrassed because of my swimwear.” You tried pulling down the see-through dress because it didn’t even reach your knee. Someone knocked at your door. You walked towards it. “Who is it?”

Sae Hee tip toed, “Byul! It’s me. Get out now! You’re wasting time.” She yelled.

You opened the door and hid behind it. Sae Hee stepped inside and can’t see you anywhere. “Sae Hee~” you whined. She spun around and saw you hiding behind the door like a kid.

She laughed and pulled your out of your hiding place. “Byul, you look really good. You don’t have to hide!” You looked at Sae Hee. She looks really pretty with her swimwear. She still looks innocent even though she’s wearing a two piece swimwear under a sleeveless see-through.

“This is the first time I wore something like this. And it’s in public.” You frowned at her and just went back inside your room. “I’ll just stay here. Enjoy your swim Sae Hee!”

“No, you’re going out with me.” She pulled you with her and closed the door of your room. Now, you feel so exposed. But when you saw some of your schoolmates wearing more revealing than yours, you felt at ease.

Sae Hee peered at you. “See, it’s not that bad.”

You finally smiled and nodded your head.

Right when you arrived at the beach, you instantly saw some of EXO-M members wearing nothing but their swim shorts. They are showing their well chiseled abs. “Oh my goodness.” You closed your eyes and lowered your head. “I am really sorry. I committed a sin Appa. My eyes aren’t anymore.” You mumbled.

Kris is walking like a super model as he sat down and sipped on his lemonade. He’s wearing sunglass making girls faint. There’s Chen and Xiumin playing beach volleyball and Tao who is taking selcas.

But you can’t see the two, Luhan and Lay.

“Hey, you two! Let’s go and swim!” one of your classmates called the two of you. Sae Hee pulled your arm but you shook your head.

“I’ll go follow later, Sae Hee.” Sae Hee nodded her head. She really loves swimming. She looked back at you but you just told her to go on.

Just as you are wandering around, you finally saw your beach angel.

Lay walking with a really loose undershirt showing his physique. Things that you like about him is his knee wobbling smile, charming eyes, his beautiful and innocent face and of course his ever gentle and warm personality. He walked to his friends and smiled sweetly. *Woah, Sunbae looks so handsome even in swimming outfit. He doesn’t need to reveal his body too much just to look hot.* you fangirled over him again.

While walking, Luhan is ruffling his own hair when he saw you hiding behind a tree. He looked at you from head to toe. Your curves were amazing. *Damn it. The swimwear fitted her so well.* he looked away for awhile before approaching you.

He poked your shoulder.

*Who could this be disturbing me from fangirling over La - * your eyes widened when you saw Luhan in front of you wearing nothing on top and just h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter