o79

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FT Island - I Confess

 

★o79

 

“Let’s get married, Yoo Eunbyul. Like… right now.” He said without any hint of joke. He’s looking into your eyes deeply while you just stared at him and slowly, you approached him and he faced you. “This is also a way so my mother will not separate us.”

“Lu Han, we can’t get married right now? Sae Hee, and the others are not yet even invited. Do you think Tao will be happy? Just imagine.” You tried to wash the thought off his head and he chuckled in response.  

Lu Han hugged you around your waist and pulled you to him. “Let me propose to you at least?” he whispered so sweetly in your ears.

You smiled, you started thinking about it.

Getting to married to the man you love so much, which will like be a dream come true, a girls every dream. “So, we will level up to fiancée thingy?” you looked up at him and he nodded his head. He looks like a puppy. “Damn it, you’re even using your aegyo to me.”

When you arrived back, you and Lu Han helped ahjumma at the restaurant; there are lots of student customers today because of Lu Han.  And that night while eating dinner, “Ahjumma, I will return in Seoul by tomorrow with Lu Han.”

The both of you waited for an answer. “I understand. Just take care, hmm? And visit me when you can. You know, I’m getting lonely here.” She pouted and you placed your hand above hers. “Do what will make you happy, Byul. You deserve to be happy. I know your father will be back soon.”

With the mention of your father, you felt sad again but you just sighed and smiled from your heart. “Yes, we’ll visit you often. And I’ll bring Lu Han’s friends with me and also Sae Hee.”

After Lu Han taking a nice warm shower, you were packing your clothes again. Not sure where to stay first but you already talked to Sae Hee and she said yes at you staying at their place for awhile.

Lu Han saw the sad expression in your eyes. He moved the luggage out of the way and sat down between your legs. “Will you dry my hair for me?” there’s a towel on his wet hair and you smiled at him being this childish. You noticed him not wearing any top again and you’re actually getting used to it already.

You held the towel and started drying his hair. His soft and floral fragrant hair is really beautiful. You’re actually kind of envying him for having such a healthy hair. “How do you keep this healthy hair?” you chuckled.

“I don’t know… shampoo, conditioner?” he propped a knee and rested his arm over it.

“I hope everything will be alright, Lu Han. I’m really worried.” “Yah!” you got startled when Lu Han crawled on you and you lay down flatly on your bed. He’s looking down on you and palms planted at the cushion just beside your face, “Lu-Lu Han! What I told you about – “

“Don’t always think so negatively, Eunbyul.” He interrupted.

“I’m sorry,” you apologized and avoided his gaze. “I just can’t help but to think that way.” You sheepishly admitted. Lu Han sighed and lay down beside you on your bed. “Hey, your hair is still wet.” You looked at his face up and his eyes were closed.

His face this close to yours never fails to make your heart flutter. He opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist. He pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter