o70

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold Cherry - Growing Pain (Heirs OST)

 

★o70

 

You woke up and rubbed your eyes to see Lay cooking breakfast for you. You hurriedly stood up and walked to him. “It’s alright, Sunbae. I’m going now. Sae Hee and I will meet.” He turned the stove off. You’re too late, he’s already done cooking.

Lay placed the spoon beside the bowl of rice. “Don’t put my effort to waste and eat with me.” You felt no other choice but to sit down and eat the food Lay made for you. It made you smile a little but it’s not the smile Lay wanted to see every day. “Aren’t you going to school today?”

You swallowed and put rice on your soup. “No. I don’t think Lu Han’s step-mom will still pay for my school fees so I have to go. I’m afraid Lu Han might get hurt again because of me.” It’s hard for you to even speak his name.

Lay picked his chopsticks. “Do you think Lu Han is not hurt right now? You should fight for the sake of each other.”

Your eyes rounded and looked at Lay eating his food already. Everything he says gives you hope, everything he says makes you feel better. He’s like your guardian who will always be by your side no matter what happens. “I don’t want Lu Han and his step-mother to fight because of me. It’s his only family.”

“Just at least, go and see Lu Han.” He eyes were pleading.

You pondered for awhile and saw the look in his eyes. You nodded your head and tight. You didn’t imagine wearing your uniform will be this slow and hard. It feels like your hands were so heavy. You sighed and looked yourself at the mirror’s reflection.

“Go downstairs. I’ll follow.” Lay smiled.

Right when you stepped out of Lay’s apartment, a familiar car welcomed you. You saw Mr. Jang and opened the passenger’s door. Inside is Lu Han’s step-mother. “Madam wants to talk to you.” You swallowed hard and slipped inside the car.

Mr. Jang is just standing beside the door of the car while you and Mrs. Ahn were inside and the silence is suffocating you. “You love Lu Han, right?” her question made your heart drop like a stone. “I’ll just give you two options. Stay away from him or I’ll send him back to China.” Her voice is so stern and sharp. It’s not the lovely and motherly voice you first heard.

Remembering what Lu Han told you before,

“I don’t want to live in China again. It brings back painful memories.”

You wanted to cry, you wanted to curl into a ball. “Ms. Ahn if you listen to me – “

“ – No! I don’t want to hear any more lies. You already got what you want just please, don’t hurt Lu Han all I’m asking is for you to stay away from him. Byul, I can no longer trust you anymore and I don’t want Lu Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter