o69

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin - Gone

 

★o69

 

After the fun two-day trip at Jeju, you and Lu Han returned home safetly. “Thank you ahjusshi,” Lu Han paid for the taxi fare while carrying your backpack. You also thanked the driver and he smiled in return.

He opened his palm and you held it back. Walking back at the mansion feels so nice. You missed Hye Mi and Mr. Jang and you still have to talk to Chen and the others about the trip and that they planned, “That, Chen. How could he trick us?”

Lu Han tightened his grip on your hand. “But you liked the trip, right?” you nodded your head happily.

The door opened and Mr. Jang welcomed the both of you. Your smile fades when you saw his solemn looking face. It’s the first time you saw him like that. He always smiles warmly like a father to you, but today, something is wrong. “Mr. Jang, are you alright? Is there something wrong?”

Mr. Jang forced himself to smile for the sake that you won’t get worried for him. “Madam… she’s back.”

“Really?” Both of your eyes brightened in excitement. You’re going to see your father again and Lu Han’s mother but at the same time, nervous because you have to admit your relationship with Lu Han now. “Let’s go!” he pulled you inside and your eyes intantly landed to Lu Han’s mother. Her hair grew a little longer, “Umma!” Lu Han called.

She spun around but to your disappointment, you didn’t see the enthusiastic her. Her eyes were sad and in pain. She didn’t wear any make-up today. Lu Han also noticed that something is different. Mrs. Ahn, pulled your luggage from Hye Mi and handed it harshly to you. Her eyes became watery while your heart dropped. “U-Umma… what –“ your eyes widened when you received a slap across your face.

That stingy pain stayed and your heart felt it too.

Lu Han’s eyes rounded as he put his arm around your waist, while you stare blankly at the floor. Mrs. Ahn tears couldn’t stop rolling down her cheeks. “How could you do this to me, Eunbyul? How could you and your heartless father do this to me, huh?!” Lu Han is confused. “Your father left me without a word. I thought I was going to be his last one. Are you going to meet somewhere and have fun with my money?!” tears rolled down your cheeks from your eyes.

“No… my father is not like that.” You mumbled.

Mrs. Ahn pulled Lu Han away from you. “Don’t you ever talk to this girl again Lu Han or even meet with her and think you didn’t even meet.” Those words stabbed his chest millions of times.

Hye Mi lowered his head and started sobbing seeing the scene. Mr. Jang closed his eyes and tried to stop his emotions.

You look into her eyes. “No, my father doesn’t leave just like that. I know it.”

“Leave!” she yelled once more. He walked away from his mother seeing you crying like this but she held him back. “Lu Han where do you think you’re going? Aren’t you going to believe me?!”

“Just let her explain.”

“There’s nothing to explain!”

Lu Han faced Mrs. Ahn, “Umma! Just let her – “

All of them witnessed how Mrs. Ahn slapped Lu Han acrossed his face shocked everyone. This is going to be the first time there saw Mrs. Ahn do it to him. She’s always been so loving and gentle. Tears can’t stop falling. “That girl, tricked us Lu Han. She just liked our money! She and her father planned this from the very start, Lu Han.”

Lu Han is now confused. His mind is now mixed up. “Byul, did you lie to me?” his voice sounded so hurt and broke. You can’t even bare to see him like that. It’s breaking you into thousand pieces. “All of them… are those fake?” he asked, referring to you falling in love with him. He’s hoping it’s not because just thinking about it, he feels like dying.  “Did you really plan this from the very start?” those words almost came out like a wind.

You shook your head and you can’t stop from crying now. “No, no Lu Han. Listen to me - ”

“ – I said get out!” Mrs. Ahn grabbed your arm and dragged you out. You’re looking at Lu Han and he looks so much hurt right now. You don’t want him to think that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter