o29

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brown Eyed Soul (Jung Yeop) - 입 맞추고 싶어요 (I Want to Kiss You) The Romantic OST

 

★o29

 

The yacht finally arrived back to the shore. Lay jumped off the yacht and held a hand out for you. It was an unusual reaction that you stared at his hand before reaching for it. You jumped off and he caught you in his strong arms. “Careful,” he chuckled a bit and you pulled back making little close contact between you and his face.

“Who told you to already walk around?” It’s his voice. The voice you kept hearing since last night, but it’s not irritating you anymore. You spun around and saw Luhan wearing a stern face.

Lay smiled. “Sorry, I just took her out since it’s a waste if she’s just going to stay in her room. It’s our last day.”

Luhan didn’t seem to pay attention to what he said and strode towards you not minding if he got soaked. He walked through the sea waters and scooped you, carrying you like newly weds. You automatically encircled your arms around his neck, afraid to fall. “Thanks,” he bitterly left Lay and carried you with him.

You glanced back at Lay over his shoulders. “W-Wait, I have to thank Sunbae.” He’s strange. He’s always like this, very puzzling and always does what he wants, “Lay Sunbae! Thank you!” you yelled for him to hear.

He smiled genuinely. It’s usual for him to smile like that.

You frowned up at Luhan. He’s not even looking at you and just continued walking back to your room. Actually, your ankle doesn’t hurt and not that painful like before. “My ankle is okay now. You can put me down.” There was a sound of annoyance in your voice.

But again, he ignored you.

The atmosphere is really uncomfortable. No one is talking.

You saw the roofs of the cottages, indicating your already near you room. The smell of bamboos lingered around and when you turned your head, your room was already there ready for your arrival.

*Always like this Luhan.* you mentally punched him so he can wake up and regain his senses. He opened the door for you and to your shock; your luggage was already fixed. “Go change. I’ll just let Mr. Jang to carry your luggage. We’re going home.”

You stared at your luggage for awhile. “Mr. Jang? They’re back? And, why? Aren’t we going to join the others going home?” you spilled out so many questions.

“Yes, Yes and No because my mom discovered you got injured and told Mr. Jang to fetch us here and go home earlier than them. So, change.” He ordered you, something like you’re in a military training or something. “If you’re not going to get anything else or change, let’s go.” His eyes were brown and every time you look at it, you soften.

*Byul!* you blinked. After getting some things, you faced him again. “I’ll just walk. Please don’t carry me anymore. Just lead the way and I’ll follow.” *Why is he so grouchy?* you asked yourself. You’re not going to let him carry you again. For you, you’re feeling that a debt is being piled up every time he does something for you.

Luhan his lips. *So stubborn.* he started walking and you trailed behind him. He’s a fast walker, but now, he’s purposely walking really slowly for you which touched you.

There is a familiar black car at the end of the road you’re walking at and a man is standing beside it. He is smiling warmly making you brightened as you clearly saw his face also because of the setting orange color sun. “Mr. Jang!” you waved.

Mr. Jang slightly bowed. “How are you Ms. Byul? It’s been a long time.” He opened the passenger’s door for you and saw your bandaged ankle. “Please be careful next time.” You nodded your and went inside already.

“Her luggage is still inside the room. Should I get?” Luhan asked.

“No, I’ll get it. Just stay with Ms. Byul” he bowed a little and went to your room to get your luggage.

He followed Mr. Jang with his eyes and slipped inside the car. He closed and door and the stillness inside choke you. The only noise inside is the aircon and the soft music playing at the radio. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter