o49

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K. Will - You're So Beautiful

Note for this chapter: Lines in blue will be Lu Han talking in Chinese ^^

 

Author's Note: To be honest, I was not really satisfied with the last chapter. ;A; I don't know, but maybe because I made that chapter so late at night and my eyes and head hurts. sobs Anyway,  thank you so much for the comments you don't know how happy I am every time I read your comments, I'm smiling like an idiot~ you guys are the sweetest~ <3

 

★o49

 

At the living room, Mr. Jang and Hye Mi will go together at the market for the week’s food. “Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you? I’ll be really helpful!” the fact is you don’t want to stay alone with Lu Han. You want to see him but every time you see him, your heart seems like going to explode.

Hye Mi fixes the small bag she’s carrying. “We’re alright. Don’t worry.” Before Hye Mi could step out of the house, you grabbed her arm back. “Is there something wrong?” she saw the look in your face so instead of wondering, she ended up laughing. “Look at your face, Ms. Byul. It looks like I’m your mother who’s going to leave in you in an evil baby sitter.”

“Hye Mi, he is worst than an evil babysitter. He will you tease you so much until you can’t handle it anymore.” You held her hands but Hye Mi is actually getting the wrong idea inside her head.

“Is that the reason why I saw you and Mr. Lu Han went out of your room?” her eyes twinkled as she smiled mischievously.

You almost choked and coughed in front of her. “Hye Mi! No! Oh my goodness, wash it off your head!” you kept on shaking your head while Hye Mi kept on laughing. “Just go back early okay?”

She nodded her head and left the house.

You looked up particularly at Lu Han’s room. He’s not yet going down and probably he’s still in his dreamland. You decided turning the TV on for awhile and scanned for a good show but your favorite shows starts at 9pm.

The doorbell rang and you bent your body to the right, looking at the door. “Did they forget something?” you stood up and looked around for a thing that they could possibly forget. You opened the door, looking at somewhere. “Did you forget something?” when you raised your head up, your eyes rounded the same as him.

Lay blinked and you blinked back at him. “Good Morning?” he cutely greeted you and at the same time he's confused why you’re giving him such expression. Then he smiled and fixed your hair. “Sorry if I woke you up.”

“Oh,” you stepped back. His heart dropped. This is the first time you stayed away from him. “Is there something you need? Are you going to visit Lu Han? I think he’s still sleeping.”

“Well, I can wait for him till he wakes up.”

You let him in and he sat down at the couch. “I’ll make you something to drink.” You walked at the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

There isn’t much beverage nor foods since Hye Mi and Mr. Jang just went out to buy. “Should I just make breakfast instead? So when that sugar coated Lu Han wakes up he has something to eat too.”

Saving you from thinking, you saw eggs. While you were batting the eggs in one bowl, Lay came in and stood beside you, resting his elbows at the kitchen counter so he’s facing you.

You should be getting nervous but now that you realized your true feelings for Lu Han, you’re more nervous around him than with Lay now. “Sunbae do you know how make omelette?” you asked.

“Mmm, kind of.” He noticed you getting d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter