o36

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

U-KISS - When Love Stops (사랑이 멈출 때)

 

★o36

 

“Lu Han, that question. It’s really…” you trailed off.

He’s waiting for your answer and he doesn’t know what you’re thinking right now. He find it hard to read you. Just then, his eyes shifted at your wrist where he’s holding at and saw you wearing a silver chain with a star pendant. It’s the first time he saw it. “This bracelet… did that Chanyeol gave it?” now, his attention is at the jewel around your slim and pretty wrist.

You followed his gaze. “No, Lay Sunbae gave it to me.”

His eyebrows met at the center and the fire inside his chest is building up and it’s starting to be really painful. “You’re really hurting me, Eunbyul.” He let go of your hand and sauntered back inside his room, leaving you dumbfounded.

You held your wrist and stared at his room. “Hurting him?” you sighed and closed your eyes. You stayed at your place for five minutes, still thinking what Lu Han said. “Did he get mad? Why would he be so mad?” Because of what happened, you don’t feel like watching TV anymore and just trudged back inside your room. “What is wrong with him?” But inside, it’s like something is saying you have to say sorry. “But I didn’t do anything.” You mumbled.

You heaved a deep sigh, still bothered by Lu Han. You started walking back and forth when all of a sudden, you heard something exploded and everything turned black.

All the lights were off. You screamed, terrified with the sudden blackout.

Lu Han who heard you and stormed out of his room, he accidentally bumped against the wall and he ignored the pain and felt and ran towards your room. He twisted the door open and he caught you in his arms.

Because you ran, you accidentally tackled him and both of you landed at the floor. He groaned in pain as he felt your weight on top of him. He lifted his head. “Are you alright? Yah,”

“S-Sorry, but I’m really scared of the dark.” Your hands trembled against his chest and Lu Han softened seeing you like that. He raised his hand and gently brushed your head as he started calming you. You blinked and your heart started reacting inside your chest. It’s starting to beat fast.

Afraid, he might feel it, you sat up and he did the same. “Mr. Lu Han, Ms. Byul, are you two alright up there?” Mr. Jang flashed a light but he can’t see the both of you. “I’m going up.”

“No!” Lu Han yelled, you’re actually between his legs and he sofly stared at you. “We’re fine here. I have emergency light inside my room.”

“Alright, I will go out and check the post outside.” Mr. Jang went out together with Hye Mi.

You just kept your head lowered down and didn’t notice Lu Han inches closer to you. He held your hand. “Come here, I’ll let you borrow the emergency light.”

You stood up and tightly held his hand back, making Lu Han smile. Good thing it’s dark. *She’s like a kid. A cute one.* the both of you entered his room and he let you sat down his bed without hesistation. “Stay here. I’ll find it.”

But you grabbed the back of his shirt. “N-No, please don’t leave me here.”

He stared at you. No, he can’t leave you especially saying the word please. He sat down beside you, making you more comfortable and at ease now. He planted his palms at the cushion of his bed and bent his head to see you. The small light from the moonlight is helping him to see the scared expression on your face.

The silence surrounded the both of you, no one is moving, and no one is talking only the sound of your breathings can be heard. He swallowed and laid down his bed. “You can sleep here if you want.”

You choked. “Y-Yah, we can’t sleep in one bed?!”

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter