o16

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls' Day - Hug Me Once 

 

★o16

 

After that mini cooking session, it’s a nice day for a walk so you decided to go out and you can’t believe that Luhan went with you telling that you might spend his mother’s money so he has to look over you.

Luhan you were walking towards another mall when you a very long line outside this mall while they are holding shopping carts. “Oh, what is here?” you jogged in front of the shopping mall and saw a very big sign, 50% off on all items. “Woah!!” you hurriedly ran and took a push cart.

He crossed his arms while looking at you. “What’s with her now?” he frowned.

“Luhan, hurry!” you pulled his arm as you dragged him towards the end of the line.

His eyelids flickered at you and harshly took his arm away from your grip. “What are you doing? Why are we falling in line here?” he looked at the long time.

All of them are waiting for the shopping mall to open. You were too busy checking what might they are selling to look at him. “Yah, I’m talking to you.” Luhan slightly pushed you.

“What?!” you faced him and gave him an irked look. “Didn’t you see the big signs?! It’s 50% off on all items! Don’t you know how much discount is that?” you shook your head, “Ahh… you don’t probably know since you grew up with a butler, driver and maids. In short silver spoon on your mouth.” You spat and rolled your eyes at him.

The sound of the talking ahjummas surrounded the both of them and no one will stop you from glaring at each other. “So, you’re telling me that we will go inside and have battles with these ahjummas?” he raised an eyebrow.

Right when he mentioned ahjummas, the old ladies who were falling in line near them glared at him but he could care less.

You lowered your head down and told him to lean down but he didn’t. “Aish,” you pulled his sleeve down. “Don’t underestimate the ahjummas here. They are experts!” you said under your voice.

Luhan straightened up and hid his hands inside his pockets. “Forget it. I’m leaving.”

“Wait!” you caught the back of his jacket. “You can’t leave! I need a helping hand! I can’t do this alone.” You pleaded hoping that he will stay but based on his attitude that you knew, he will definitely say no.

He faced you again and cocked his head to the right. “What’s the condition?”

“What?”

Luhan sighed and pointed the push cart. “You’re the only one benefiting? I’m going to waste my precious time and energy to go with you. So, what would the benefit I’ll be getting from this?” he raised an eyebrow.

*This guy is like a gambler.* you tch-ed at him. “Let me hear your proposal then.”

You waited for him.

He’s really thinking of something so he could ask for an exchange but he can’t really think of anything right now. He lowered his hands to his side and took his phone from his pocket. He started typing something. “I can’t think of something right now so we’ll consider

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter