JEJU

Start Again (Sequel)

We took a flight down to Jeju and I couldn't help but think about our honeymoon.
 
We sure had a crazy time.
 
Its hard though,for now I mean.B.A.P is without Daehyun and their promotions for 'Power' are still ongoing.
 
Plus,they are already preparing for their third comeback,and their first mini album.
 
I sighed unknowingly in the quiet car and Daehyun turned to me.
 
"Baby,something wrong?"
 
I looked at him,his tired eyes and darkening eyebags,"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
I took his hand from the steering wheel and kissed it lightly,"You're tired aren't you?"
 
He chuckled,"Not really,why would I be with you here?"
 
There he goes again,being sweet and loving,not knowing that he's actually really exhausted.
 
I pinched his cheek,"Stop it you,take this chance to rest."
 
He laughed,"I'm really fine dear."
 
Did I really have that sort of power on him?
 
I hugged his arm and he planted a kiss on my head,"Stop worrying,we're here."
 
I looked out the window and scanned around,lots of people walking around,but no cherry blossoms.
 
"Oppa,where are the trees?"
 
He got me out of the car and intertwined our fingers,leading me along the wide path.
 
I saw a white petal on the ground and gasped,"Oppa!We're near!"
 
He chuckled and I pulled him down the path.I stopped at the end of the path and stared at the sight in front of me.
 
There was a new path,on one side,the beautifully bloomed white cherry blossoms.
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand and I moved forward.It was simply breathtaking.The beautiful flowers fresh and bright.
 
"Oppa,its so pretty."
 
He nodded,"They are aren't they?"
 
I glanced at him,he was acting weird.
 
"Oppa,why did you bring me here?"
 
He looked into my eyes,holding my waist,"I told him before."
 
"Who?"
 
"I told halabeoji that I would bring my girlfriend to see the cherry blossoms."
 
I rested my head on his chest,"What did he say?"
 
"He told me no,he said bring your wife here."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"He said,bring Hyunmin there,let her see the cherry blossoms,just like how our family used to."
 
"When did he say that?"
 
Daehyun smiled,"One of our visits,that was when I knew he approved of you."
 
I hugged him tight,"Its beautiful."
 
"That's why he made me promise to bring you here."
 
"And you did."
 
He took a deep breath,"He used to bring me somewhere,anywhere,that had cherry blossoms.One time we went,after the season,the petals falling.It was even more beautiful than this.Just simply romantic,I loved it.Halabeoji caught a petal and showed it to me,its beautiful isn't it?Me being just a young teenager,I nodded.But the cherry blossoms die,and yet the way they die is beautiful."
 
I closed my eyes,feeling tears coming,I buried my face into Daehyun's chest.
 
"Still,I want to show you,even though halabeoji told me never to show you once the season is over."
 
"So you're disobeying your halabeoji now?"
 
He chuckled,"He'll understand,besides,he took me to see it,there must be a reason why he said that."
 
I nodded and Daehyun walked with me,down the lane of cherry blossom trees.
 
We sat down on a bench,just at the bottom of a tree.I rested on his shoulder and felt the wind blow gently.
 
A cherry blossom floated in the air and landed on my lap.
 
I giggled and picked it up,"Oppa."
 
Daehyun glanced at me and smiled,"Woah,even the cherry blossom can identify beauty."
 
I elbowed him and my phone rang.
 
"You gotta be serious,turn your phone off."
 
I glared at him and picked it up,"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Noona!"
 
"Oh,Zelo ah,waegeulae?"
 
"Ani kwenchana,have you and Daehyun hyung reached safely?"
 
"Nae we arrived safely."
 
Daehyun sighed,obviously annoyed.
 
"Is it pretty there?Is the weather nice?What colour are the cherry blossoms?"
 
I giggled,"Hmm,its beautiful here,the weather is great,the cherry blossoms are white."
 
"Ah,I want to go too."
 
"Yah Junhong ah,get off the phone,and stop calling my wife!"
 
I nudged Daehyun to keep him quiet,"Zelo ah,kwenchana,call me if there's an emergency okay?"
 
"Nae arasso,have fun!"
 
I hung up and squeezed Daehyun's hand,"You have to share me with your members one way or another."
 
"Yeah right,I'm not sharing and they're already taking up so much of your attention,if I share,you'll be completely gone."
 
I rested my chin on his shoulder,"Oppa,you know I love you,is that not enough?"
 
He stared at me,"Oh no,don't you try that I-love-you-more thing,I fell for it in Singapore,I'm not falling for it again."
 
Another cherry blossom floated down and landed on Daehyun's head.
 
I laughed and took it,"Hajima,even the flower wants to appease you."
 
He scoffed and I took something out of my pocket.
 
I tried to open the packet of biscuits,but it wouldn't open,it just made a bunch of crinkling noises.
 
Daehyun stared at me.I didn't look at him,"You want it?"
 
He gulped and looked away,"No."
 
I grinned,food is his weakness,well,his other weakness,other than me.
 
I got it opened and ate the chocolate biscuit,"Oh this is good."
 
It really was,and I kept nibbling on the cookie with chocolate chunks inside.
 
Daehyun was fidgeting,he wanted it.
 
I giggled and he stared at me,"What are you laughing for?"
 
I held the cookie to my mouth and looked at him through my lashes,"The chocolate is nice."
 
I bit into the cookie and he pulled my hand away,fast enough for him to eat the rest of the cookie from my mouth.
 
I closed my eyes from shock,he almost bit my lips and there he was covering his mouth,laughing his head off.
 
I chewed and swallowed the small bite of cookie.
 
He stopped after a while and I watched him,smiling from ear to ear.
 
I can't believe he is so easily appeased and happy with food.
 
I pouted a little,even I couldn't make him change his mood that fast.
 
Daehyun noticed my silence,"Yah waegeulae?"
 
I kicked his shoe and stared at the ground.
 
He panicked now,"Yah yah waegeulae?Kwenchana?"
 
I took out the last cookie from the packet and handed it to him,"Eat."
 
He stared at it then at me.Trying to figure out if it was okay to have the cookie.
 
I glared at him,"Ah."
 
His eyes widened a little and he quickly opened his mouth while I shoved the cookie in.
 
I twirled the flower between my fingers while Daehyun chewed on his cookie.
 
"Babe?"
 
I grinned a little,he was talking with his mouth full.
 
I didn't look at him,but he must look extremely cute with his cheeks puffed out just to eat the huge cookie.
 
"Hmm?"
 
He took the flower from me and put it at my ear.
 
I looked up at him and laughed,he looked so adorable!
 
He covered his mouth,still full,"Yah wae?"
 
I pulled his hand away and kissed him quickly,"Aigoo,honey you're so cute!"
 
I pinched his cheeks and he covered his mouth.
 
"Yah let me finish the cookie first!"
 
His face was bright red and I kissed his cheek,"Ah~No way you're too cute now!"
 
He ran away from me and I chased him,"Yah oppa!"
 
He was chewing like crazy and I giggled.He was too cute at the moment.
 
He turned sharply and put his hands up,barely swallowing,"Chakaman,I surrender,just,just stop there."
 
I laughed at the way he was panting and chewing and trying to swallow.
 
"Ah~Oppa,I want to kiss your cheeks so bad!"
 
He blushed again and shook his head,"Wait wait."
 
He quickly swallowed and I ran up to him,kissing his cheeks then his lips,full of crumbs.
 
He chuckled and pulled away from me,"Oh my wife is so aggressive."
 
I kissed him again,"Who asked you to look so cute?"
 
He chuckled and pulled my waist in to kiss me properly.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Hello my dear readers! I've decided to write imagines at the end of every two chapters for you guys. So please comment and tell me what kind of scene or scenario you want and I'll randomly pick one! (e.g.home,eating,carpark etc) I will still be writing it generally as a 'You and Daehyun',I won't be using anybody's name but remember its just a short imagine for my awesome readers. So, comment comment! And if you guys don't want me to write imagines and prefer me to end off like I usually do,please tell me in the comments! Thanks to my subscribers! :)