TONIC

Start Again (Sequel)

I made sure B.A.P was finally resting before I left their dorm.
 
They were really good at waiting till I left then they could do whatever they want.Whatever it is they want to do.
 
Daehyun knew I had something to attend to though,he knew just from the way I talked.
 
"So,where are you going?"He was lazing on the sofa,using his iPad,but he was asking seriously.
 
I checked my watch and put my shoes on,"My mum sent a package over to our house,I need to get to it and call her."
 
He jumped up,"I'm coming with you."
 
"Aniya,you had a long day,go and rest."
 
"My dear,its past midnight,I'm not letting my wife go out on her own this late."
 
"But-"
 
As usual,before I could protest,he distracted me.He kissed me so passionately I almost collapsed on the floor.
 
But he hugged me close to him,that's my husband for you.
 
"Now,can we go out?"
 
I stared at him blankly and he pulled me out.
 
B.A.P's popularity was skyrocketing these days.But I realised that they were more popular overseas,must be their style of music.
 
"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
He touched my knee and I looked at him,"Wae?"
 
Ever since that night,he's been enjoying whatever skinship he has with me.
 
Even though it wasn't our first time.
 
"What do you think your mother sent to us?"
 
I shrugged,"Not sure,she said it was something for us."
 
"Good thing I came along."
 
"You know why I don't want you to come."I held his hand and he glanced at me before looking back at the road.
 
"Why do you always assume I'm tired?"
 
"You are."
 
"Not always."
 
"Most of the time."
 
"Babe."
 
"What?"
 
"Hajima,I'm fine with you here,I'm serious."
 
I looked at him and sighed,"I wonder what's going to happen when I'm not here."
 
Daehyun gripped my hand suddenly.
 
"Ah oppa apa."
 
He tried loosening his hand but he squeezed tighter instead.
 
I bit my lip and loosened his hand for him.But he held on tight,"Damn it,don't say that,I can't live without you okay?I'd rather die than live without you."
 
I leaned over and kissed his cheek,"Mianheyo,I didn't mean to say that."
 
He finally loosened his fingers and he stopped at a traffic light,"Don't ever say that kind of things,I can't take it."
 
I could see my accident flash in his eyes and I nodded.
 
He kissed me gently and I squeezed his hand reassuringly.
 
I never knew my accident impacted him this much.
 
We arrived at our apartment and rushed to the lift.
 
I don't know how Daehyun is able to always be full of energy around me.
 
But following that,I rarely felt tired with him around,just rarely.
 
There was something at our door and Daehyun pulled me over.
 
I stopped him,"What if its a bomb?"
 
He laughed,"Sorry dear,our parents may be influential people but they're not into those sort of businesses."
 
I nodded,"That's true,my mum doesn't like those sort of stuff."
 
He typed our password in and carried the box inside.
 
He set the box on the floor and we sat there,staring at it blankly.
 
We didn't dare to open it,I mean,my mum is a very panicky and nervous person when it comes to me,she's the total opposite when it comes to business.
 
"Okay,lets just open it,can't be that bad."
 
I stared wide eyed as Daehyun opened the box fearlessly.
 
"Oh?"
 
I stayed at a distance,"What is it?"
 
He chuckled,"Molla,herbs or something."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
I went over and saw herbal mixes,soup ingredients,just a whole lot of herbs and tonics.
 
I raised an eyebrow and grabbed a packet of stuff,"Increase heat?Passion?"
 
Daehyun read his packet,"Mine is for getting rid of heatiness."
 
I grabbed a few other packets and read off them,increase blood circulation to the womb.
 
I face palmed myself.
 
Daehyun chuckled at reading his packet.
 
"Wow your mother is really cool."
 
"Oppa~"
 
He glanced at me and held a hand out.
 
I took his hand and he pulled me over to him,"Yours can't be that bad,read mine."
 
We exchanged packets and I fell on my back laughing.
 
Daehyun kicked me lightly,"Yah stop laughing,you know I don't need that."
 
"O-Oppa."
 
He raised an eyebrow at me.
 
"It-It really says,in-increase the length right?"
 
He chuckled and I started a whole new round of laughing.
 
"Okay babe,you should call your mum and ask her how to prepare these stuff,or at least how to dispose of them."
 
I finally calmed down and I glared at him,"We should finish all of this okay?She must have got those traditional doctors or something to prepare all these."
 
"Do you think my mum has a play in this?"
 
"Actually yes,your mum probably thinks you need extra help."
 
Daehyun scoffed and lifted me over to the sofa.
 
"You're trying to test me aren't you?"
 
"Maybe."
 
He glared at me and kissed me gently.His hands running up and down my arm.
 
He pulled away shortly,"Do you still need to call your mum?"
 
"Of course."
 
"Can't it wait?"
 
I thought about it,"How about I give you my full attention after the call?"
 
His eyes lit up,"Okay then,deal."
 
I called for a pizza delivery before calling my mother.
 
I did say I will give him my attention,but with food,nothing wrong right?
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyunmin darling,did you get my package?"
 
"Yes I did mum."
 
"That's good,now I'll get someone over to your dorm to boil your soups and stuff okay?"
 
"Aniya,umma,just tell me how to do it,oh and,"I cleared my throat,"Do those stuff really work?"
 
"Of course they work baby,get Daehyun to drink his,please be gentle with him dear,it may hurt for him since there is medication."
 
I started coughing,I felt like vomiting.
 
What kind of conversation am I having with my mother?
 
"Ah,umma,just,oh my god."
 
I ran to the bathroom and started puking my guts out.
 
"Hyunmin ah!Hyunmin ah!"My mother was shouting through the phone but I felt really uncomfortable,not just from the phone call,from something else.
 
But I couldn't put my finger on it.
 
I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth.
 
What in the world,why do I feel so bloated all of a sudden?
 
Daehyun knocked on the door,"Babe,you in there?"
 
I got up and stared at my phone,my mum hung up.
 
"Yes dear."
 
He immediately crashed the door open,"Where,why's your voice-"
 
I leaned on the wall of the bathroom and he flew over,lifting me up.
 
He placed me on our bed and kept muttering stuff under his breath.
 
"Why is your skin so cold?You're breaking out in cold sweat."
 
I held his hand and he gripped tight,"What,what is it?"
 
"I-I'm fine,just bloated or something."
 
My phone rang and he picked it up,"Nae nae this is Daehyun."
 
I kinda guessed that it was my mother.
 
"No no she-"
 
Daehyun glanced at me and I put my finger to my lips.
 
He sighed,"She's fine,just a little uncomfortable."
 
My mother's nervous and worried voice could be heard from where I was.
 
Daehyun sighed again and held my phone out to me.
 
My arm had no strength left,I tried lifting my arm to take the phone but I couldn't.
 
He intertwined our fingers and pressed the phone to my ear.
 
I smiled at Daehyun gratefully but he gave me that don't-try-to-comfort-me look.
 
"Umma."
 
My throat was stupidly dry and my mum started her rant again.
 
"My dear,what in the world happened?!"
 
I gave Daehyun a please-help-me look and he set the phone on speaker while he got some water.
 
I cleared my throat,"Umma,I'm fine,come on,teach me how to brew those tonics.You can't possibly get someone to be by my side twenty-four seven to make the soup for me right?"
 
She sighed really loudly,"You sure you're okay?"
 
Daehyun came back in and I giggled,"Umma,I have my husband here with me,I'm fine."
 
Daehyun eyed me and I gulped down the water.
 
"Okay then,grab a piece of paper,or better still a notebook and write down now."
 
My eyes darted to the bedside table and I got our book out.
 
Daehyun watched me,eyes full of worry and I poked his knee.
 
"Okay dear,now I've brewed tons of these before but I'm not so sure with these ones because they are some new types or something."
 
Daehyun wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my head softly.
 
"Kwenchana,oh umma,don't you have to sleep?Its close to two now."
 
"My dear,I have all the time in the world for you,and I don't feel tired when I hear your voice."
 
I pouted and Daehyun chuckled softly,"Its not just me."
 
I felt sick again but Daehyun kept a hand on my stomach,rubbing gently and it seemed to soothe me.
 
My mother continued telling me how to prepare the brews and Daehyun and I listened and took down the notes patiently.
 
Until our pizza delivery came.It was a really long night.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:I'm back!For like after a day but either ways here's today's update! And so much thanks to my subscribers and please comment!