CHECK UP

Start Again (Sequel)

I took pills and stuff,but the sick feeling didn't go away.
 
Well it did,after I vomited in the morning.
 
I didn't tell my mum,but Daehyun knew,and he was really worried.
 
Now we have a reversed cycle.
 
I used to be the one to get ready and go over to B.A.P's dorm.
 
But now,Daehyun would be the first to wake to come check on me,first thing in the morning.
 
"Baby,feeling okay?"
 
I squirmed on my bed and felt my stomach lurch for the twelfth morning in a row.
 
I covered my mouth and rushed to the bathroom,Daehyun stood behind me,patting my back.
 
I don't know what's the cause of me throwing up,but whatever it is,medication isn't helping.
 
I stood up and flushed the toilet before rinsing my mouth.
 
Daehyun kept an arm around my waist to steady me.
 
"Babe,I'll take you to the doctor in the afternoon okay?"
 
I shook my head,"Ani kwenchana,must be stomach flu or something."
 
He sighed and pressed his body against mine,"My dear,you have to visit the doctor,this has been going on for more than a week."
 
I nodded,"I know,but I can't afford to pull you out in the afternoon.How about this,I'll ask my mum to accompany me,since she said she wants to teach me how to brew those stuff,I'll get her to come with me."
 
He kissed my forehead and considered if it was a good idea.
 
He pulled away,"Okay then,but you'll need to tell your mother about your condition roughly and then get a proper report from the doctor."
 
I smiled and turned to the sink to wash up,"Got it dear."
 
He back hugged me and kissed my neck,"Babe,show me the doctor's report once you're back arasso?"
 
"Nae oppa."
 
Its nice when Daehyun uses that voice on me,like he's my mother or something,just not the panicky type.
 
I got B.A.P to TS ent and I saw my mother sitting there with her iPad,monitoring stocks and shares.
 
Zelo nudged me,"Noona,that's your mother right?"
 
I nodded,"Yeah,we have a little outing today,so I expect you to be good while I'm out okay?"
 
"Nae noona."
 
"Hyunmin darling!"
 
I looked at my mother and she crashed hugged me.
 
Her perfume was so strong,which was weird because I always thought that it smelt nice.
 
But now,I could barely breathe.
 
"Umma,please take care of Hyunmin today,she isn't feeling well."
 
My mother pulled away and Daehyun held my hand.
 
I cast a thank-you smile at him.
 
"Oh dear!"My mother grabbed my shoulders,"Does it have anything to do with that night?Or did you actually drink the brew?Oh my goodness,did you follow my steps?"
 
I felt like vomiting from the way she was shaking me,but Daehyun squeezed my hand and stopped my mother,"Would you mind taking Hyunmin to get a check up today?She really isn't feeling well,rather sick actually."
 
I don't know if my mother was listening or not,because the next moment,she was dragging me out of the company building and babbling stuff so quick I couldn't pick out a single word.
 
I felt really terrible,so you can imagine how relieved I was when I entered the doctor's clinic.
 
The check up went by in a blur,literally.
 
I was so sick I could barely hear or tell what was going on.
 
I only remember my mum by my side,with the doctor asking me questions I don't remember answering.
 
The funny thing was,the doctor didn't prescribe any medication to me,instead,she told me to go for another check up down at another special clinic of some sort.
 
So I went,or I was pulled by my mother.Another round of check ups and I got an injection I think.
 
It made me feel so much better.I could finally connect my brain to my movements.
 
"Umma,why do we have to come here?"
 
She put her arm around my shoulders,she was nervous,"Well,we're waiting for your report,but you're not sick."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"I'm not sick?"
 
"Probably,just maybe you're not sick."
 
"What does that me-"
 
"Lee Hyunmin?"
 
My mother looked up at the nurse and we went into a room with a doctor there.
 
She smiled,"Well hello there,I have good news for you Mrs Lee."
 
I stared at my mother,she knew this doctor.
 
"Umma."
 
The doctor looked at me,"Of course it concerns you Mrs Jung."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Congratulations,you're pregnant."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"My mum's pregnant?"
 
The doctor laughed,"Oh no no,you are pregnant Mrs Jung,congratulations."
 
My mother jumped up and hugged me and babbled another long string of happy words I couldn't grasp.
 
The doctor,in this case,a gynecologist,told me the different stages,check ups and tons of other vitamins and stuff that my mother was busily noting down.
 
I touched just below my stomach,is there,really a child in me?
 
"Oh my goodness!Daehyun has to know about this!And then I'll tell your father and Daehyun's parents and your boss and B.A.P and-"
 
I held my mother's arm,"Umma,tell appa and Daehyun's parents,I'll tell Daehyun and B.A.P myself."
 
She held my face,"Okay darling whatever you want!Oh and you little precious in your mummy's tummy!"
 
I shifted uncomfortably at that,I still can't believe there is a life in me.
 
I got some medication and a little report on the baby's first check up which is totally alien to me.
 
Aegi ah,how am I supposed to tell your father?
 
I got back to the company building while my mother already rushed back to Busan to tell the news to the whole wide world.
 
Well,that's my panicky mum.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Hey guys. I'm feeling kinda sick but it didn't stop me from enjoying Yongguk's birthday today! I spent my whole day outside so I'm exhausted. Also,B.A.P's last goodbye stage for 'One Shot' is over and seriously Zelo is such a teaser!!! But still,Happy Blessed Birthday Our Precious Leader Yonggukie! And Happy Easter! God Bless! ^^