MISSING YOU

Start Again (Sequel)

Its been about,slightly over a month since Daehyun went back to Seoul.
 
Jinhyun was really big and my voice came back just recently.
 
To which Daehyun still doesn't know since he's been really busy.
 
He hasn't called in about a week or more,and the last time he called,he talked for about a minute or two since my voice was still quite bad at that time.
 
The doctor said my voice was badly affected from too much strain or accumulated strain or something and I couldn't talk at all.
 
So I was like a mute for a month.
 
Still,I'm glad I have our notebook and plant with me,I've been writing a lot,because somehow,Jinhyun liked it when I wrote.
 
Our plant is growing well,which means Daehyun must be doing well.
 
I honked at the car in front of me,"Damn it,why can't people drive properly?"
 
I didn't like being driven around all the time,but it wasn't easy driving with a huge belly.
 
The baby's room was nicely furnished and decorated already.What's left is our home back at Seoul.
 
We still haven't done anything there yet.
 
So,I decided I would prepare for the room there.The stores' branches are in Seoul as well,so I could send my requests over and all that's left is for Daehyun to get the extra room ready.
 
I sighed,not sure if he's free enough to do it though.
 
I turned into the mall's parking lot and parked carefully.
 
Jinhyun was a really sensible boy,he would stop moving whenever I need him to stop,he would make me feel better when I thought of Daehyun.
 
I sighed again,if only Daehyun knew how amazing our baby was.
 
I walked into the mall and strolled past the different shops.
 
My phone rang and I sighed,"Nae umma?"
 
"Hey dear,where are you?"
 
"Buying Jinhyun's things for when we go back to Seoul."
 
"Ah,okay then,I wonder if Daehyun can make it."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"Umma,you're saying your thoughts out loud."
 
"Oh am I?"
 
I giggled and ordered a bunch of clothes for Jinhyun at a shop I really liked.
 
"So what,Daehyun might be coming over?"
 
"Only maybe dear,during the weekend,he's trying to get a day off."
 
Jinhyun started moving like crazy and I smiled while paying up.
 
"Nae arasso."
 
"I might come over later dear,don't run about too much."
 
"Nae."
 
I hung up and grabbed the invoice with me after signing a few papers.
 
Jinhyun was still moving and I went to the toy store.It was really fascinating,the number of toys for kids and babies.
 
I got another bunch of educational toys and other stuff and requested for it to be delivered to Seoul.
 
Sure I was excited that Daehyun could come over,but his schedules are really tight.From what I hear from Minshik though.
 
So whatever it was,it would be best to not expect much.
 
As soon as I thought of that,Jinhyun stopped moving.
 
I sighed,"Mianheyo,didn't mean to burst your bubble,but its going to be hard for appa to come here."
 
I went to the furniture store and looked around for cribs and other stuff we might need.
 
I hung around for an hour and got tired so I quickly paid for the things I ordered and got it sent to Seoul before driving back home.
 
The road was ridiculously packed but I kind of liked it that way.
 
Which is weird,but it kept my mind off things.
 
I was stuck for a few hours till it was dinner time,so I stopped by an eatery.
 
Jinhyun must feel like eating kimchi soup,because I had a serious craving for it.The soup there was nice,the whole place was filled with other people and I felt seriously lonely.
 
I thought about it,I had parents,in-laws,friends,a boss,a husband and a kid,but yet,here I was alone.
 
Jinhyun kicked me and I giggled,"Mianhe aegi,umma is just a little sad right now.I didn't forget about you."
 
I went out to my car and the road was mostly cleared.
 
My mother called again and I put the ear phone in my ear,"Where are you dear?Its past dinner time and you're still not back."
 
"I'm on my way home mum,there was a jam earlier."
 
"Ah,kwenchana,come home safely."
 
I stopped at a traffic light,"Na-"
 
Bang!
 
I flew forward slightly and stared blankly.
 
"What the-"
 
"Hyunmin ah!What was that?!"
 
I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a car behind me,that obviously knocked into me.
 
Jinhyun was shocked,he stopped moving and I tried to breathe properly.
 
My tummy was pressed against the steering wheel.
 
"Erm,mum?"
 
It kinda hurt because I was squashed up and I prayed for Jinhyun to be patient and okay.
 
"What is it?"
 
"I kind of got into an accident,and-"
 
"What in the world?!I'm coming over with our chauffeur,hold on."
 
I pushed my door open after much effort and stepped out carefully.
 
Jinhyun moved to tell me he was okay and I sighed,"Komawo Jinhyun ah."

 

=====================================================================================================================================

A/N:For once there isn't Daehyun in a chapter and I'm wondering why right now but there will be more Dae tomorrow! I guess,well,thanks to my subscribers and please comment!