RED WINE

Start Again (Sequel)

Jaejoong invited us for dinner at some restaurant,don't know what for.
 
The security team managed to clear off all the fans and B.A.P was safe to have their meal.
 
It was a little bit too formal for B.A.P but they ate well either ways.
 
"So,you know about your repackaged album right?"Jaejoong looked up from his food.
 
They nodded.
 
"Decided on a name?"
 
They sighed a little,it felt dejecting for me.
 
"Yongguk oppa,the idea on set today,daebak sageon,that was not bad."I offered.
 
Zelo and Jongup nodded.The rest were thinking.
 
Jaejoong fiddled with the utensils,it meant that he was considering.
 
"Okay,that's good,great name,english though?Daebak sageon,big event,huge event,what does it remind you of?"Jaejoong continued.
 
My mind went blank for a moment,then my accident scene replayed.
 
A loud honk,lights flashed,a huge force hit me.I wasn't traumatized by it anymore,but I still remembered it.
 
My accident,a car crash,a life changing event.
 
"Crash."I mumbled to myself,barely a whisper,but Daehyun heard.
 
Sitting right next to me,he heard.
 
"Crash,"I looked at him and he gazed into my eyes.
 
Jaejoong and Yongguk heard this time,"Crash,that's a good one,a huge event,like a crash into our lives,wow,that's good."
 
Daehyun held my hand and squeezed it comfortingly,"A crash into my life,a life changing event."
 
I smiled and the waiter came in with some red wine that CEO ordered.
 
"Okay,oh and can I have some sparkling juice for the minors?"
 
Youngjae frowned a little at that,just a year difference.
 
I giggled and our drinks were served.
 
The wine was nice,Daehyun liked it too.
 
We drank up and Jaejoong kept pouring more wine for me.
 
Daehyun drank too,but Yongguk and Himchan kept giving weird looks at every sip they took.
 
I didn't give in to alcohol easily though.
 
"Jaejoong oppa."
 
"Nae?"
 
"B.A.P has practice and album arrangements to do tomorrow right?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Is it okay for me to take Daehyun home?Just for today."
 
Jaejoong gave it some thought,"Nae arasso,should be fine,be careful with the fans though.Don't want them finding out where your house is,worse still finding out Daehyun is married."
 
I glared at him,"Oppa,marriage is not a bad thing."
 
Daehyun chuckled and took another gulp of wine,"That's true,its quite nice to be officially certified as married,you should try it hyung."
 
Jaejoong sighed,"Can't stand you married couples some times,ara ara,if I get married I'll be the first to inform you guys."
 
We laughed and got ready to leave.
 
Jaejoong left first,while I sent B.A.P back to their dorm.
 
"Noona,can't you stay with us tonight?Its boring on our own."
 
I giggled and ruffled Junhong's hair,"You're tired,all of you are,have a nice rest,I'll come get you guys tomorrow okay?"
 
Zelo nodded reluctantly and Jongup pulled him inside.
 
Daehyun held my hand and I closed the door to B.A.P's dorm carefully.
 
We took the lift down and Daehyun was being really quiet.Strangely quiet.
 
I looked at his flushed face,"Oppa,kwenchana?"
 
I touched his heated cheeks and he cringed at my cold touch.
 
"Oppa."
 
He pulled my waist close to him and breathed into my hair.
 
He was mostly leaning on me now.
 
Was he drunk?
 
He kissed my forehead,"Baby,why is it so hot?"
 
I touched his neck and he flinched.
 
"Oppa,I think you drank too much wine."
 
He shook his head and the lift door opened.
 
I quickly pulled him to our car and drove back home.
 
"H-Hyunmin ah."
 
"Nae."
 
I stopped at a red light and saw Daehyun perspiring like crazy.
 
I pulled his jacket off and cranked the air con up.
 
He reached out for my hand and I held his hand quickly,"Its okay honey,we're almost home."
 
I sped back home and got into the lift to our apartment.
 
We got back home and I settled Daehyun in our room.
 
He looked uncomfortable.
 
I got a towel and ran it under cold water.I pressed it on his face and he cringed.
 
"Ah,Hyunmin ah."
 
He pushed my hand away and sat up.
 
"Oppa."
 
He hugged me and buried his face into my neck.
 
"Honey please just lie down and rest."
 
He kissed my neck and I froze.
 
I could feel his heartbeat beating eratically as he pressed his lips on my shoulder.
 
"Damn it,why do you smell so nice?"
 
I pulled away slightly,"A-Are you sure you're okay?"
 
He smirked and shook his head,"Its just,so hot in here."
 
He kissed me gently and I calmed down a bit.
 
At least he was okay.I guess.
 
He pulled away slightly and started kissing down my neck.
 
My breath got caught in my throat,I wanted to pull away,but another part of me told me to give in to him tonight.
 
He bit me gently and a sound escaped from the back of my throat.
 
Daehyun chuckled and laid me down gently,kissing me again.
 
"I'm going to try some things tonight,different from our honeymoon,you okay with that?"
 
I giggled and nodded slightly.I'm not sure if he's really drunk,but he definitely is okay.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:OMG B.A.P IS GOING TO HAVE A CONCERT IN SINGAPORE!!! I'M SO DYING TO GO!!! But I have to check if it clashes with my exam schedule because oh my gosh I really really feel like going!!! I'm posting early because I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I will post another chapter tonight. I'll come back on Sat or Sun but I will update accordingly when I come back!!!