POWER UP

Start Again (Sequel)

The set was even more elaborate.There were cranes bringing the huge spaceship and other stuff in.
 
B.A.P just stared in awe and I couldn't help but giggle.They were so cute.
 
"Okay,bring the boys over for their make up."
 
I gulped at that,feeling that protective instinct rise up to my throat.
 
I made sure all of them got changed before getting their make up.
 
I walked around the huge set,touching the huge spaceship carefully.It was simply amazing.
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
I turned and saw Himchan run over.
 
"Nae oppa."
 
"We need a few extra hands over here."
 
"Oh waeyo?"
 
He pulled me over to the make up tent and I gasped.
 
Jongup was shirtless,not that it was a bad thing just that,well,I don't know.
 
I clenched my fists tight.
 
Daehyun chuckled and hugged me to him,bringing me out.
 
"Jongup ah,put a shirt on!"
 
I pulled away from Daehyun,"Chakaman,I need to-Wait I thought that guy changed alr-"
 
I entered the tent again and smacked into Jongup's bare chest.
 
I blushed bright red and moved back into Daehyun's arms.
 
"Oh noona,kwenchana?"
 
I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together,nodding like crazy.
 
Daehyun laughed and pushed Jongup away,"Yah,give my wife some room,how do I compare my body to yours?"
 
I punched Daehyun's chest lightly.
 
"Kwenchana,Jongup went to find his shirt already."
 
I opened my eyes and heaved a sigh of relief."Unnie,you need help?"
 
The make up artist looked up at me and smiled,"I did their tattoos but I need someone to help with their touching up,these boys sweat so much."
 
I giggled,"That's true."
 
"Yah yah,I don't sweat a lot okay?"Our leader struggled and I laughed.
 
"Aish Yongguk you be still."
 
"Here,I'll show you how you do it."I stood by and watched as she drew Yongguk's tattoo.
 
"Now just wipe it with a cloth and make sure its dry,then you start touching up okay?"
 
"Nae arasso."
 
"B.A.P on the set please!"The director called from outside.
 
"Oh,"I rushed out of the room,dragging Yongguk with me.
 
"Daehyun ah!Jongup ah!Junhong ah!"
 
They were sitting in the other tent,watching the screen with Himchan on the set,jumping.
 
"Ah so we come out like this."
 
I sighed and cleared my throat.
 
They looked up at me,"Oh Hyunmin ah."
 
"Come on,up on your feet,to the set,now."
 
Jongup and Zelo quickly went off but Daehyun grabbed my hand away from Yongguk,"Yah yah,go to the set,why are you holding on to my wife?"
 
I glared at both of them and pulled them to the set.
 
"Okay back up dancers,"I stepped back and checked their positions.
 
I ran back to the tent where the monitor was and the director gave the cue.
 
The music came on and the cameras were raised for recording.
 
After the first shot,the director gave out instructions and B.A.P ran back to the tent to check their performance.
 
They laughed at certain parts and I found them extremely amazing at that time.
 
Just simply following their dreams.Doing well.
 
The make up artist started her touching up and she pushed a pen to me.Those make up sorts.
 
"Hyunmin,their tattoos please."
 
She got started on Yongguk and I went to Zelo.
 
"Junhong ah,stay still for noona please."
 
He smiled cutely and I tilted his head a little,getting the tattoo to look like one again.
 
I could sense Daehyun glaring and I looked up at him through my lashes.
 
He blinked madly and bit his lip.I smiled,he couldn't stand it when I did that.
 
"Okay,our Junhongie is done."
 
Zelo smiled and hugged me,"Komawo noona."
 
He ran over to Jongup and Daehyun grabbed my waist.
 
"What do you think you're doing huh?"
 
I whispered back into his ear,"Its nothing honey."
 
He let out a staggered breath and I giggled."Sit still okay?And concentrate on filming."
 
He scoffed and I grabbed the pen.
 
"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"I tilted his chin up and he gulped.
 
He pushed my hand away and I sighed,"Oppa."
 
He closed his eyes and I leaned close to get his tattoo done.
 
Daehyun was clearly uncomfortable,not sure why.
 
"H-Hyunmin ah."
 
"Waegeulae?"
 
I touched his neck lightly and he pressed his lips together.
 
I pulled away,"Oppa,kwenchana?"
 
He looked at me,"I know you're my wife but later."
 
My eyes widened,"B-Bwoh?"
 
Himchan clucked his tongue at us and I glared at him.
 
"Hyunmin,you done with Daehyun?"I stared at the make up artist,my brain wasn't thinking straight.
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Nae noona,just a bit more."
 
He pulled me to him,"Yah,keep your expression under control."
 
I hit his shoulder lightly,"You started it."
 
"Oh now its my fault?"
 
I smirked slightly and he gulped again.
 
I tilted his chin and let my finger run down his neck.
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
I giggled and continued drawing.He flinched at my every touch and I breathed onto his neck.
 
"Oppa~"
 
"Oh god,Lee Hyunmin."
 
I couldn't help laughing.
 
"B.A.P on set please!"
 
"Oh,oppa pali pali."
 
I rushed Daehyun and Himchan out while Yongguk was with the rest,playing with the props.
 
Daehyun pulled me to him,"You're in deep trouble."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"Oh yeah?"
 
He froze when he realised how close our lips were from touching.
 
He blinked a few times and I giggled.
 
"Perform well oppa!"
 
I pushed him to the set and the director gave his cue again.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: I am so over loaded with B.A.P feels today...I'm exhausted because of these dorks,like seriously. First it was Dae's flying kiss that I still can't get over even though its been a few days. Then it was B.A.P's White Day message that left me laughing like a dying clapping seal. (Seriously Bang,why the hell is your laugh so contagious???) Then it was their Show Champion and the serenades and...I'm just going to smile (like an idiot) to sleep now...Oh and thanks to my subscribers and please comment :)