HOLIDAY?

Start Again (Sequel)

We ate grilled meat and B.A.P was happy.Really happy.
 
Especially Daehyun,when it comes to food,I don't know what gets to him.
 
After dinner,we walked past that flower shop we went to last time.
 
We glanced over and the shop owner smiled at us.
 
Particularly nodding at Daehyun and he sent a little eye smile to the ajumma.
 
Himchan pulled me to him,"Its okay,I'll accompany you,since your husband is busy flirting."
 
Daehyun shot a glare at Himchan and I laughed.
 
"Oppa pali,before my husband comes back."
 
Daehyun grabbed my arm,"Okay enough playing,back to me."
 
We went back to their dorm and Daehyun pulled me back,"Ah chakaman,Hyunmin ah,I forgot something,I'll come back later."
 
"No,you're not going alone,I'll come with you."
 
"Aish,Jongup ah,come with me for a while please?"
 
I stared at the both of them and they rushed out.
 
So what,was I supposed to wait for them to come back?Of course.
 
"Noona!"
 
"Nae Zelo."
 
"Are you staying with us?"
 
I looked at my watch and smiled,"Yeah,only for a while though,I still have to sleep and prepare some things."
 
"Woo!"He pulled me to the living room and whipped out his skateboard video game.
 
He plugged it to the TV and we sat there playing.
 
"Junhong ah,what are you doing with our manager?"Yongguk came out and stared at us.
 
I glanced at him quickly and resumed my game,"Ah,oppa,chakaman,yah Junhong ah I'm talking to your hyung,pause for a while."
 
Zelo laughed,"Not my problem!"
 
"Yah maknae I'm talking to you!"Yongguk's deep voice was serious.
 
Zelo scoffed playfully and I giggled,"Oppa kwenchana,Daehyun forgot something,and I need to make sure all of you are here safely before I can go back."
 
"Aish jinjja,yah,at least play some of those battle games before leaving."
 
Zelo nudged me,"Aniya,noona is mine."
 
I laughed and Yongguk growled,"After this level,then Hyunmin is mine."
 
Himchan came out from the kitchen,"Yah yah,I want to play too!"
 
Someone knocked on the door and Youngjae went over,"I'll get it."
 
I peeked over and saw Jongup there,panting.
 
My eyes widened and I rushed over,"Omo,Jongup ah,what happened?"
 
"Daehyun hyung,he,he-"
 
"He what?"
 
"The rooftop."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
I ran to the lift and went up to the rooftop garden.
 
"Oppa!Daehyun ah!"
 
I heard soft music playing and followed it.
 
"Oppa,eodie yah?"
 
I looked around and saw some light around the corner.But someone covered my eyes.
 
I froze slightly,then relaxed when I recognized those hands.
 
"Honey,what are you doing?"
 
His hands slid down to my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder.
 
"Surprise."
 
I raised an eyebrow and he pushed me forward.
 
I braked and looked at Daehyun,"If its some moth or lizard like the one back in Malaysia I'm going to kill you."
 
He laughed,"My baby's imagination is amazing."
 
I glared at him and moved forward,holding on to his hand.
 
There was a simple white table,with our plant there.
 
I smiled,I forgot how long its been since I played with it.
 
There was also a small scented candle lighted there,normal for a romantic husband like Daehyun.
 
And two white envelopes with beautiful intricate designs on it.
 
I eyed it carefully and saw our plant,stem straight as ever,which meant that Daehyun must be feeling confident about something.
 
The glowing colours were swirling inside,waiting for me to set its mood.
 
I took the envelope carefully and opened it.
 
"Cherry blossom tour?"
 
He kissed my cheek,"Want a holiday?"
 
"Oppa."
 
"Wae?"
 
"Can you afford the time?"
 
He shrugged,"I asked Jaejoong hyung,ten days,he was okay with it.Plus there is one trip that is in Seoul so I can come back to the company for some practice,are you okay with it though?"
 
I stared at him,still not believing the situation.
 
Daehyun rested his forehead on mine,"Baby,I'm talking to you."
 
I blinked a few times,"You mean okay with the tour or okay with you coming back for practice?"
 
"Me coming back for practice."
 
"Of course I'm okay with it,its just,"I stared at the tickets for the tour,"Wow."
 
"I said before,I want to bring my girlfriend to see the cherry blossoms."
 
"A little late isn't it?We're married."
 
"That's why its upgraded,to a cherry blossom tour."
 
I giggled and kissed my precious husband.I pulled away slightly,"Oppa,you're doing it again."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Being too nice to me."
 
He chuckled,"Well you are my wife,if I don't treat you nicely,who else will?"
 
I thought about it and nodded,"That's true."
 
I looked at our plant and touched the petals.The flower bloomed beautifully and it turned into a soft baby blue.
 
"Oh my wife is pleased."
 
I giggled,"Komawo,its going to be really fun."
 
He laughed,"Of course,but for now,my beautiful wife needs her beauty sleep."
 
I scoffed and he pushed me to the lift,taking me to my dorm,just a distance away from B.A.P's.
 
He kissed my forehead,"Sleep well dear."
 
I nodded,"You too."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: #IMAGINE#

You: *glares at Daehyun*

DH: *sees you glaring,looks away*

You: *continues glaring*

DH: Yah wae?

You: Where have you been?

DH: *looks away*

You: Oppa.

DH: Hmm?

You: Hajima.

DH: Bwoh?

You: I love you the way you are.

DH: I kno-

You: *kisses Dae sweetly*

DH: *kisses you back*

You: *pulls away* Then don't work out,you're fine the way you are.

DH: *holds both your hands down* If I don't work out,I can't keep you down like this.

You: *pouts and let Dae kiss you till you can't stand* ^^

(I can't stand Dae right now. I don't need or want him to work out for all those six-packs stuff but crap if he wants that I can't stop him. I just want the same Dae that eats cheesecake and every other food that is within his reach. He's really nice the way he is,fit and all. But either ways,I still love him,no matter how many packs he will or will not have ;) )