REALLY SOMETHING

Start Again (Sequel)

Promotions for 'Stop It' were underway and I sat in my office,flipping through articles and stuff that could spark off another idea for a good comeback next year.
 
I wanted to put Daehyun's vocals to good use.
 
I think I love his voice too much.
 
But whatever it is,my baby is growing really quickly and I'm eating a lot lately.
 
To which Daehyun can somewhat relate to.
 
I could sense someone reaching my door and I glanced up,"Come in."
 
There was a long pause and Daehyun peered in with his newly dyed blonde hair,"How did you know I was outside?I didn't even knock."
 
I touched my tummy,"Someone could sense new coloured hair daddy coming."
 
Daehyun chuckled and came over to kiss my head.
 
"Okay precious,what do you want to eat?"
 
I thought about it,"Aegi ah,what do you want to eat with appa?"
 
Daehyun laughed and kneeled in front of me,pressing his ear against my stomach.
 
I giggled slightly,it tickles.
 
"Ah,"Daehyun pulled away,"Soup,our baby wants kimchi soup."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"You're kidding."
 
"I don't kid babe."
 
"You do."
 
"Well,our baby must feel like eating the same thing as appa."
 
I waited for a while and felt like having kimchi soup.
 
I grumbled a little,"Yah aegi ah,how can you want to eat the same thing as your father?What about umma?"
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Lets go then."
 
He put his mask and sunglasses on and we went out.
 
It felt like when we were in school again,Daehyun in his mask and everything.This time with a cap because of his hair.
 
He seemed to have taken my pregnancy news quite well,and it was nice seeing him enjoy connections with our baby.
 
Daehyun wore his bracelet only when the cameras were off so nobody would be able to connect my bracelet with his.
 
We got settled at a restaurant and ordered our kimchi soup.
 
He refused to sit opposite me,he was afraid that if I got hurt,he would be too far to reach me.
 
Which is ridiculous because he's right in front of me.
 
I didn't mind though,he just wants to be close to our baby.
 
"Can you feel it when the baby moves?"
 
"I'm not sure,its probably still too young to move."
 
"Can it hear me?"
 
"I guess so."
 
"You can feel how the baby feels?"
 
"Yeah,like when I eat too slow I get frustrated,but its not me,its the baby."
 
Daehyun smiled and touched my tummy,"I wonder if it can differentiate me from others."
 
I giggled,"It can dear,how else would I know you'd be at my door?"
 
He chuckled,"Wah,this is so cool."
 
I smiled,"Do you want a girl or boy?"
 
He thought about it,"A boy,then I can play guns and police stuff with him."
 
I laughed,"I don't want him growing up as a terrorist."
 
Daehyun smirked and kissed my cheek,"You should have told me earlier,then I could have treated you nicer."
 
"Oppa,you treat me nice enough,besides,you were busy."
 
"I'm never too busy for you,or for our baby,plus it would be nice to take you out often to eat all types of stuff."
 
"Nice for you greedy,you do know your fans are calling you fatty right?"
 
He shrugged,"They only call me that because I eat a lot,not because I'm fat."
 
I sighed and poked his arm,"Look at you,how can you eat so much and still be this skinny?"
 
He snuggled close to me,"Sorry dear,I'll build myself up for you and our baby okay?"
 
I giggled and our food came.
 
Before I could even take my spoon,Daehyun grabbed my bowl of rice and poured it in my soup.
 
"Yah,I want to do it myself."
 
"I'll do it for you babe."
 
I glared at him,"You think just because I'm pregnant I'm disabled or something?"
 
He glanced at me then leaned down and kissed my belly,"Aegi ah,calm down,food is coming."
 
I elbowed Daehyun,"You think I'm in a bad mood now huh?"
 
He put the spoon and bowl down and looked at me.
 
"Hajima~"
 
I clamped my hand over his mouth and he laughed.
 
"Honey!"
 
He pressed my hand to his mouth and kissed softly.
 
I grumbled at him and he took my hand away.
 
"I'm not doing this because you're pregnant okay?I'm doing this because you're way to precious right now."
 
I pouted and Daehyun chuckled,holding a spoon of mouth watering rice and kimchi.
 
"Aegi ah,time to eat~"
 
I couldn't help giggling,
 
I opened my mouth and let Dae feed me,and his baby.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:*sigh* It would be really nice if all this is in real life isn't it? Sweet times with Dae...Enjoy! And thanks to my subscribers and please comment! (Why're you guys so quiet suddenly?)